Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Departure Towards A Nauticle Curse (OPEN 12 people maximum)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
RazeLight
Peasant
Species: Bunny/Rabbit

Re: Departure Towards A Nauticle Curse (OPEN 12 people maxim

Post by RazeLight » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:30 am

bites your hand and crouches down and starts choking you out "listen to me, give me my body or you may never see yours again" growls lowly still choking her out "im going to count to 30"

Sponsor

Fanaglding
Rogue

Post by Fanaglding » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 am

The captain grabs Kazl by the shoulders and forces him off of his chair, and onto a wall, the captains un cut claws digging into the fur's flesh. "Did I ask you for a shrug? I want you to go over there and figure out what is happening yourself now. I WAS going to do it, but after that insubordinate behavior, YOU get to do it. NOW HURRY!!"

AmeVulpes
Duke
Species: undecided

Post by AmeVulpes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:34 am

Teddy puts a paw on his side and electrocutes him. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!"she crawls out from under him.
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.

RazeLight
Peasant
Species: Bunny/Rabbit

Post by RazeLight » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:57 am

faints on the bed coughing. he stares at her with extreme hate and agony. "wh-why are you doing this" he passes out

SnowFire
Marquis
Species: Monkey!

Post by SnowFire » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am

Kazl kicks the captain in the groin and grabs his scythe thats leaning up against the wall. he walks to the door. then turns around "I didn't sign-up for this." his good eye had a small flame in it. His covered eye started to bleed a slight bit. He turns back around and slams the door behind him. Going to check what the commotion was about. he gets a small grin on hid face.
If I don't have to do it, I probably won't
and if I have too, I'll do it quick.

My characters page

AmeVulpes
Duke
Species: undecided

Post by AmeVulpes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:49 am

Teddy stood up and dusted herself off. "Hello. The captains going to want to kill us all,now." she sighs. "oh well."
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.