Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Winter March (Closed) DISCONTINUED

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
SteepTurnip
Peasant
Species: Dog (Yakutian Laika)

Re: Winter March (Closed)

Post by SteepTurnip » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:54 am

Raulf smiled at the tall one, glad that some of these soldiers paid attention to their linguistics. "Je suis Raulf des Chevalier d'Eulalie, je suis ici pour informer votre commandant que nous avons mis le camp, mais les voyages d'une heure d'ici. Nous attendons l'ordre de se déplacer sur la forteresse." he said, moving aside his cloak slightly showing the emblem of his order. Fixing his cloak tightly around him again, he continued, "Nous sommes ici pour apporter un soutien à l'attaque principale, et le flanc de la forteresse ennemie, pourrais-je demander qui est le commandant ici?" Raulf tried hard not to twist his face at the horrid accent that was thick with Arctic twang, he had been to many places, but never to their northern allies homeland.

Sponsor

lxHowlxl
Count
Species: Wolf
Location: On my ship, the Rocinante, wheeling through the galaxies

Post by lxHowlxl » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:00 am

Howl smiled as Raulf introduced himself. I didn't know Domus was getting involved...well, looks like we'll get some extra help on this one. Raulf asked about his commander, and Howl raised an eyebrow. "Notre commandant est le capitaine Dimitri Aleksandrov, un des neveux du roi...Je pensais qu'ils allaient vous dire le nom de notre commandant avant main...mais de toute façon, nous sommes heureux de vous avoir ici." Howl kept trying his best to hide his accent, but it was futile; it was simply too thick to cover up.
Proudly supporting our soldiers out in Afghanistan and Iraq. Get the job done, then come back home.

Join me on the RP discussion channel on IRC: http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=bf36 ... la-Serious

I'm an admin there, so don't be trollin' while I'm around.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

"well, I guess we wait then" Aloine replied. she opened her mouth to thank Derth for the shelter when a hole appeared in it "well, it's the thought that counts in the end" she said with a bit of a chuckle. "Discord in the family?" she asked as Derth began ranting about a demon.

Furowulf_Hagstrom
Peasant
Species: Arctic Woxsky Shepar

Post by Furowulf_Hagstrom » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Furowulf walks up to a guard and said.

'uh...hi. I need to know if I can stay here and rest. I am just a warely traveler from Domus. I have no quaral with the Empire. Just traveling to find my answers'
Last edited by Furowulf_Hagstrom on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im not a American, Im a Emmeria

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 pm

"Ah, Es tut mir Leid. Falkas loves to run interference with our magic at times. We must of annoyed him." Derth was mentally cursing Falkas. Seriana noticed his anger, and looked out his amulet. She noted the hole. <No need to be pissed at such a small thing. Let me patch it up.> The hole disappeared.

It was odd. Seriana acted like an aunt at times. Not something one would expect from an alien entity, but she had seen his situation when he had been looking for a pact. She had been one of the first to offer assistance, along with Kill and Falkas. Her price, along with doing favors, was to sit with her and let her sift through your mind. She had seen that all Derth really wanted was to never be weak like he had been in his youth. She then pretty much was an aunt in his head.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

lxHowlxl
Count
Species: Wolf
Location: On my ship, the Rocinante, wheeling through the galaxies

Post by lxHowlxl » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:58 pm

The guards exchanged glances, the lead guard trying not to keep his back to the newcomer. After a brief moment, they all nodded, and the largest guard came back up to the fur, smiling. "Well, after a little talk, we've decided that you can stay...on one condition: we're going to raid an enemy fortress tomorrow, and you'll have to help."

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED - DO NOT POST IN HERE
Proudly supporting our soldiers out in Afghanistan and Iraq. Get the job done, then come back home.

Join me on the RP discussion channel on IRC: http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=bf36 ... la-Serious

I'm an admin there, so don't be trollin' while I'm around.