Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Arctic Voyage and exploration (Open)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
The Crow
Baron
Species: Crow

Re: The Arctic Voyage and exploration (Open)

Post by The Crow » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 am

"Always a bloody monster." growled Jack. He then silently drew a strange, red object (Primitive flare gun) from his bag, aimed up the tube, and fired.
For a few moments the entire cavern was bathed in light, then the flare shot up the tube, whizzing past Emisio and crashing just above him, a sizzling red ball of light.
The Arc Thaums: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6247

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

Sponsor

LukatheBlind
Outlaw
Species: Arctic Fox

Post by LukatheBlind » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:20 pm

Luka was carefully going further into the black abyss when Emiso held out his hand to see if luka was behind him. Luka slowly took his hand as if to silently say "i'm here, dont worry". All of a sudden a red light wizzed past luka and emiso, luka never seeing this kind before in his tribe paniced. Luka screamed "it's the monster!" tripped and began to slide down, still holding emiso's hand instinctivly, luka's weight wasnt alot, but they were on ice and emiso was heavy already due to his armor.

Emisio
Spy
Species: Canine-Grey Wolf

Post by Emisio » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Emisio, now off balanced by Luka's momentum lost his footing on the slope, falling and pulling Luka along with him. Luka had landed on his chesplate as they began to rapidly race down into the darkness. He dug his gauntletted hands into the ice as a natural reaction to hold onto something. "Argh! Are you alright boy?" He asked quickly not sparing effort for silence. He began regaining balance and helped Luka to his feet, then drew his mighty sword with both his hands ready in his defensive stance so that he could protect Luka from anything that attacked through the shadows. "Crow? Erellan?" He called out anxious of the shadows and ready to rescue his two friends.

Meanwhile as Erellan and Jack lay in the darkness they can hear a quiet noise of something scattering along the walls. It sounded loud, too loud to be an insect of course... and it was close. The moment began to send a chill down their spines. Danger was close and they both knew it.

Outside the cave still resumed it's heavy ice storm, and it was dark. Much time had passed in the cave with the events that had occurred.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Luka nodded and whined, and looked at his ankle which was swollen "great, now how am i gonna dance on this" he spoke through his teeth "thank y-" he covered his mouth realizing where he was, then leaned in colose to Emiso whispering into his ear "shhh, if we make noise, and if it finds us we will die. you look strong, but this creature has been alive since longer than my tribe could remember, many have died due to bravado, dont be one of them" even through his whispers and sprained ankle, he sounded concerned. He backed up wincing a bit and limped around the darkness finding an oddstick. he pulled a bandage around it and douced it in some liquid, the lit it. He had created a torch using the liquid, bandage, and.... he saw what he was holding, a femur, licked clean, he dropped it and backed into Emiso, shaking his head in disbeleif he said quietly "we should not have come here" his eyes were wide with terror. He just stared at the torch, its fire lighting up the walls.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:14 pm

"Regain your composure friend... The darkness is eating away at your sanity. We're just going to get the two out of here then leave. Stay with me and we'll be alright. I promise you, a warrior's promise." He said as he crossed his hand over his heart. He had decided to allow his friend to collect himself before continuing. He slowly grabbed the bone-torch and held it with only slight shaking of his hand. All was quiet... quiet as death.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:11 am

Luka nodded looking at Emiso, still shaking he closed his eyes and breathed deeply a few times. Still shaking he looks at Emiso then holds out his paw "Sir i am no fighter, i'll carry the torch, you might need your hands". He looks around, trying to find Jack and Erellan in the darkness, trying to look past the light of the torch. "Erellan, jack, are you there?" he whispered out trying to call them closer. "i wonder if their ok" he thought to himself.

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:07 pm

"Alright, here is the torch." Emisio said calmly as he passed the torch. Shortly after the torch had been passed, he gripped the hilt of his greatsword ready to draw it when he needed it. "Follow close. I need you to see... Are you ready?" he stood ready to continue.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 am

Luka nods and smiles weakly "o-okay, just make sure you dont accadently cleave me into, that looks unweildy" he looks at the giant sheath containing a giant blade within. he looked into the darkness at the edge of the torch light and nodded "i can see, but we need to find the other two right?" he looked at emiso, clad in heavy armor standing tall. his nana told him stroies of knights like this, though luka thought they were myth. his thoughts transferred to the others, hoping that they were ok. he nodded and began limping foreward, his eyes ears and nose alert.

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 am

"We're over here!" shouted Jack to Emisio. "Bring me a splinter so we can get the hell out of here, IT's too dark fer me!" He was crawling over into a corner, sword at the ready.

"I am a knight of Imagination, Creativity and hopefully, Inspiration. I shall yield to no boredom, and I will not allow this site to succumb to the darkness of Inactivity!"
~ Me.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:34 pm

Luka jumped when he heard jack, then put his finger up to his mouth, hissing through his teeth "shhhhh!". he looked around and found another two bones, limping to jack he placed the bones up to his legs and fastened them using a torn peice of his cloak. he then motioned to Erellan to come pick him up. luka looked at emiso worriedly the made sighns in the air, hoping he could understand them.

{ "2 injured, looks bad, get out, quickly" is what the sign language says.}

Emisio
Spy

Post by Emisio » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Emisio looked confused at first but then grasped the jist and peered down at the injured. Jack seemed to have a pretty serious wound while Erellan had seemed unresponsive, more than likely unconscious. Letting out a quick sigh, he bent down and hoisted Erellan up onto his plated shoulder. After settling Erellan into place he looked at Jack's wound. "...Can you walk with some help?..." Asked Emisio in a whisper.

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Erellan woke up with a jolt, crystals still in hand. "What just happened?" He felt his heart beat like a drum. "Where...." he sighed in relief, he still had what was needed.

Kyeema slid down the cave, landing beside Emisio. "Erellan! This one is glad you're okay!" She hugged her companion tightly, letting go after what seemed to be a while.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Luka leaned down and looked over jack the looked back seeing and hearing Kyeema, then shushed her and pointed into the darkness. Looking back at jack he motioned to Emiso that he'll help jack and hold the torch. Luka gently put jacks wing over his shoulder and wraps his arm around him and whispers quietly "when i lift, slowly shift weight to your foot, if it hurts stop".

The Crow
Baron

Post by The Crow » Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 pm

"Nay, both me legs look broken..." he said to Emisio. When Luka spoke to him, he almost immediately replied "It already hurts, and I'm not on either talon. Cant ye just teleport us back up or something?"

~ Me.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:31 pm

Luka shook his head "i know no such magic, that is beyond me sir" he said in hushed tones and looked to emiso and erellan, hoping they had just such a spell. he looked back at jack, then to his ankle, then descided to pick jack up, wincing as he did so. he looked to emiso, kyeema and erellan "we need to leave quickly, we really do" he said worriedly. he balanced the torch in his hand while he piggy backed jack and began limping in the direction he remembered.