Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Ancient Ruins of the Lost Seven Winds (medieval, still open)

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
LukatheBlind
Outlaw
Species: Arctic Fox

Re: Ancient Ruins of the Lost Seven Winds (medieval, still o

Post by LukatheBlind » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:05 am

@ The wizard looks as the lightning based attack zings towards him.It successfully hits, a flash of light, then the Wizard is gone as is the two spells cast apon him. The bandit attacking Carda feels a thump on his head through the hood and growls, turning around, swinging his blade at Luka, the fox turning to face Adamir's attacker completely unaware his attack failed and unable to dodge. The raptor shocked at Adamirs ferocity guards every blow at him, then sneers and suddenly jumps back, throwing a pouch at Adamir's face "catch doggy" he ran off at the speed only a raptor could pull off.
~Too Cute to be straight! ^-^~

Sponsor

Triss
Spy

Post by Triss » Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:05 am

(I think I get the gist oft what happened...but separating the badguys next time might work better, one paragraph or separation each...It's hard to tell where one ends and the next one starts)

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:24 am

[sorry, Carda has high constitution and willpower as a paladin... I suppose I should have put something, but was focusing more on the fact I was being attacked.]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Aloine wonders where the mage went, she knows she didn’t put enough power into her spell to vaporize him. She keeps on guard, senses open for any hint of casting from the mage. As she does, she surveys the scene around them and frowns. “is anyone hurt besides the bandits?” she asks before seeing one of the bandits going for Luka. “look out!” she calls out, knowing she doesn’t have enough time to cast a shield for Luka.

Triss
Spy

Post by Triss » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Naturally wary of things you might throw at someone's head Adamir ducks the bag, quickly trying to put distance between himself and the bag. Seeing the vulpine's situation the alchemist looks to solve both of his sudden problems at once, dropping his sword and knife as he throws himself into a flying tackle at the fox to throw both of them clear of danger for the moment as he abandons all attempts at finesse as he uses his weight to barrel into Luka.

As soon as he hits the ground (hopefully with the smaller canid in his arms) Adamir gives a quick roll to roll both of them out of the way of a follow up attack, putting the fox on top and then releasing his grip as he continues to roll the fox back to the bottom as he whips out a small metal rod to point at his attacker. "Stop! or I blast you to pieces!" Pulling a larger tube out behind his back Adamir tenses in his bluff.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Carda cursed as the bandit stopped focusing on her. However, this was what made him the fool. Paladins were able to call upon their deity to force an opponent to focus on them. The punishment for them not was what was going on. "Burn," she whispered, as her shield shot a hot beam of light at the bandit, burning him through his armor. He would have to focus on her, or more would come. As this happened, she also swung with her sword, to try and intercept the blade.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:03 am

(sorry about that Kael ^^ i'll separate each attacker next time with a @ ok.)

Luka looked at Aloine suddenly wondering what to watch out for, then looked back at Adamir thinking he was falling, hoping to catch him, then realizing that he was charging. With a gasp, a loud thud and the wind knocked out of him, Luka lands on the ground with Adamir over him. Before he could say anything he was spun and rolled, now completely dazed and confused he heard Adamir call out a warning.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:12 am

@ The raptor disappeared into the white of the snows dunes. The pouch, the raptor literally meant for him to catch, knowing he wouldnt, landed on the snow, the cold activating the magic within. The back rips open and hundreds of vines suddenly shoot out entangling anyone in a twenty foot radius, catching everyone except Aloine in its blast. The vines harmless but constricting make it so no movement is able.

@ The bandit shocked at the furs sudden save and a searing pain on his back turns then looks at Carda. He goes to move at her then suddenly is constricted. He growls and bellows out "Leerth you bastard!" as he stuggles to get free. Then realizes that Aloine could free her comrades and he'd be helpless looks at the palladin "you win, call off your dogs!"

( and now you are all free to do your victory dance XD)

zayne11
Peasant

Post by zayne11 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:28 am

(I am currently wishing I wasn't on my tablet and that I chose to be outside of town. Man, just so many errors that i had to fix.)
If one says that they are too (insert word like smart here) for (example) being gay. That means you are either the smartest person in the world, or everyone smarter than you isn't homosexual either. Please understand that may upset some people.
http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6386 is a thing for my character(s).

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Aloine shrugs. “I think he’s done fighting now.” She says before using the fact that everyone is immobile to her advantage. She weaves in and out of the vines as she checks her companions for injuries, and heals them as necessary. Next she goes to the downed bandits, healing them as well, but making sure they stay unconscious until the group is well on their way. She then turns her attention to the bandit caught in the vines. “you may want to rethink your chosen profession…the next group to best you may not let you live long enough to regret it.” She says as she approaches him. She places a hand on his forehead, and with a warm smile, heals his wounds, then casts a sleep spell on him like she did with the others. Once the last bandit it out, she dispels the vines. “let’s go” she says, still smiling.

Triss
Spy

Post by Triss » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Shifting a little bit as the healer does her deeds Adamir shakes the vines free as the wards in his equipment make the vines prematurely decay, he leans down to kiss Luka on the brow, "Hmmm....interesting position." Winking the hybrid starts to stand and go towards the healer, "HEY! What are you doing!?!"

Frowning at the now unconscious bandit the inventor makes a few exaggerated gestures, "We can't question him now! This was a well laid ambush, not just some random robbery, they didn't want any of our things they tried to kill us and they have reasons...how long does your spell last? These people are trying to kill us for reasons none of us know, you can't just cast aside information like that."

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Carda growled as she was wrapped in vines. She suddenly quieted, going silent and still as a mental battle suddenly ensued. She was fighting for control with the demon who also inhabited her body. She had mostly out of control, though emotions would interfere with her well crafted defenses. She was wrestling with the demon when Adamir shouted. Suddenly her armor darkened, losing its gleam, and the white hand on her armor turned into an eye with a spiral around it. Growling Carda surged back against the demon, snarling as she wrestled back the controls. her armor slowly reverted back to its original state as she pulled back her body from her worst enemy.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:40 am

Luka looked around, still confused, then felt Adamir's kiss and smiled then with the comment on positions turned a bright red and shut his eyes. He felt the inventor leave and scold Aloine. He quickly stood and walked over to them "now now Adamir" he smiled, "she probably didn't think about that and to be honest, I wouldn't have and didn't either" he chuckled "maybe they were just bad people and planned to take our belongings from our dead bodies. in any event her spell will wear off and if you are so keen on questioning him, we can simply tie him up and take him with us, then turn him loose later" He looked to Aloine and smiled "thank you for your quick thinking" with that he turned to Carda and tilted his head "i apologize for the interruption of our conversation, you had said earlier you were checking something? not that i mean to be nosy, its just you seem to be a paladin of sorts and by the way that other bandit ran off, you seem to be a powerful one at that. which we could use." Luka smiled and thought carefully abut his last mistake, but put it out of his head. "paladins are of noble stock, and if you were such a paladin, then having you with us would make our mission that much easier" he smiled and looked to his companions.

LukatheBlind
Outlaw

Post by LukatheBlind » Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:13 pm

(not sure where asyriel is but Triss, go ahead and post ^^, she can post next cycle, she's probably having internet problems, heaven knows i've had plenty, she'll be back sooner or later)

Triss
Spy

Post by Triss » Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:38 pm

(It's unfortunately difficult to respond without her response)