Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Hunt for her Brother.

This is where all of the medieval Arctic Islands role-plays are archived.
Brimstone
Assassin

Re: Hunt for her Brother.

Post by Brimstone » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Nightflower slowly came too the waking world in the arms of the wolf, which she did not mind at all. She turned around and noticed he was awake, grinning slyly. "Oh my I'm sorry! I thought you would still be asleep when I woke up" She said, pressing her chest against him playfully. It was obvious that she was playing innocent from her overly sweet pouty voice. It was also very clear that she just did not care. "I was going to take everything off, but I figured that might entice you" She giggled, emphasizing the enticing part. She slowly got up and twisted her back, letting out a few startlingly loud cracks, before she bent down to touch her toes. All these movements seemed VERY deliberate to making this wolf get a little figety.

Sponsor

Garoslaw
Thief
Species: Amur Leopard

Post by Garoslaw » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:44 pm

"Ah... It's okay, really...!" He said, letting her go to let her get up. He seems to watch for a moment, but winces as he heard the loud cracks. Gabriel soon decided to start gathering himself up , looking at her every now and then. After he started to dress up, he stroked his chin for a moment, "Hmm... Perhaps I'll hand you one of my coats to help keep you warm?" he asked, crouching down to pick up one of the coats.
That guy that is mostly on the IRC

Brimstone
Assassin

Post by Brimstone » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:05 pm

Nightflower giggled "I was perfectly fine until the blizzard hit" She said standing up and stretching "But do you have anything we could... Eat" She said teasingly, her tail swishing back and forth. She sat down next to her bag and pulled out her signature travel jerky, which seemed rather... thick and corded to be normal animal meat. She shredded it with her abnormally razor sharp teeth though without any real issue.

Garoslaw
Thief
Species: Amur Leopard

Post by Garoslaw » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 am

He pondered for a moment before pulling out a box the size of his both paws. After he opened it, there was a stack of fried meat, put over a pair of thickly cut bread. He took one to nibble on it, while nodding to the fellow Dragoness. He seems to have started to get used to the sight. After finishing one of the so called 'sandwiches', he took a look into his bag. He found some room in there, so he put what he did not need in there. After doing so, he wagged his tail as he peered outside.

Turns out that half the height of the tent is surrounded with snow.
That guy that is mostly on the IRC