Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

ASTRAL - A Science Fiction Roleplay [Discussion]

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

ASTRAL - A Science Fiction Roleplay [Discussion]

Post by RasHeart » Tue May 22, 2018 10:55 pm

My work has finished, but yours has yet begun.
A S T R A L
A Science Fiction Roleplay

You awaken in a world long past its prime, raw and untamed after the wonders of the past were long forgotten. Aside from your name, you have no memory of who you once were. Yet still, flashes of the past linger in your mind, as well as… a mission. Something beckons to you in the distance, promising answers. It tells of a great and ancient evil that has pursued it across the stars for millennia, and is now on the verge of return. It has chosen you among the ancient dead to defend the remnants of civilization and lead the way to begin anew.

Astral is a story of rebirth and reclamation, inspired by Bungie’s Destiny and the artwork of Cosimo Galluzzi. Players will embark on a quest to regain what was lost eons ago in a cataclysmic event known only as the Whirlwind.

The worlds in orbit around the star Rota Temporalis have been deeply and profoundly changed by a mysterious cosmic being that arrived at the peak of Feila’s age of Space and returned magic to the forefront. The ruins of the old world hide secrets of past technological wonders, hidden in fantastical landscapes and vistas.

New dangers await in the untamed wilds and foreboding ruins of Feila and beyond: the events of the Whirlwind had attracted the attention of new foes, alien and supernatural alike. Players will combat these enemies to defend the scattered remnants of civilization with the help of compelling and powerful allies.
How to Join Astral will be a very content-heavy roleplay involving four players, as well as myself. Because of the premise, those who join will have to create a new ‘backstory’ for their characters based on their awakening and eventual arrival into the outpost of Zhedrin’s Hold.

Astral now has a Discord Channel for OOC discussion and general chat.
Phoenix Dreamer The account 'Phoenix Dreamer' will provide additional writings on locations, people, enemies and technologies as they are encountered or discovered. This is purely for flavor, and are not required reading for roleplaying in Astral.
Last edited by RasHeart on Thu May 31, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: ASTRAL - A Science Fiction Roleplay [Discussion]

Post by Asyriel » Sat May 26, 2018 5:15 pm

I'd be interested in playing this one. I'll have to come up with a character for it though.

RasHeart
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit
Canada

Post by RasHeart » Sun May 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Alright! Take your time, I'd be happy to see what you'll come up with.

HawkerTheGreat
Rogue
United States of America

Post by HawkerTheGreat » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:29 pm

I've already snuck my way into the discord server, but I'd be up to joining if you dont mind someone who has zero destiny experience. ;)
Tidings From Valrei
https://sta.sh/01ppu3vv2ksh

RaelScion
Outlaw
Species: Feline
United States of America

Post by RaelScion » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:28 am

I'm in. Just gotta decide which of my legion of alts to send in.