The Slums of Felia

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Aedene
Peasant
Peasant

The Slums of Felia

Post by Aedene »

[[I'm getting confused about these RP threads that just have random start posts that I can't follow along with... :P So we'll do this properly. Here is the skeleton:

Name:(First and last, and keep it simple, no twenty syllable names please...)

Species:(Any species apply, but please make them understandable. No hybrids or made up species.

Sexual Pref:(Open to all. No OOC discrimination allowed, IC discrimination of any race or preference must be discussed between players to avoid fights)

Job:(if any)

Current possessions:(any money or items he/she has at the beginning of the RP)

Outward appearance:

Bio:(a brief history of why he/she is in the slums. Maybe hiding from the android police, ect.)

Time online:(roughly how often you can check up on posts.)

We need at least two more RPers to begin. No new players may enter after the first 5 posts. If a character dies, a new character may be made by the same player. General rules apply: No god moding, no killing other characters without consent, no OOC arguing, No excessive swering, ect.]]

I'll post the history and my character in just a bit. Thanks for all who will participate.

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer »

(Ah, a new member! Welcome!
Just a few things... first, introductory posts and profiles usually go in the "Entrance hall" board; that's why threads don't usually start with them here.
Second, if you read the description of this age, hybrid species are actually quite common; I don't have any characters for this age that are purebred... anything.
Anyhow, welcome to Feila, and enjoy your stay!)
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length

Aedene
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Aedene »

Thank you, Rackenhammer, for the tip. I suppose it's my fault for being too lazy to read the rules. -.-' And pardon me if you misread. Mixed BREEDS are fine. I just don't like half-cow half-dog thing... Mixed breads of the same species are perfectly fine. At any rate, I'll try to re-thread this in the Entrance Hall and start over^^. Thanks again.
[img]http://www.mypersonality.info/images/clear.gif[/img]

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer »

OK. Still, I don't think I'll join, my main char for the future is a cat/fox/avian hybrid.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length

materwolf
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Post by materwolf »

Name: Timothey (aka Tim) Brian Ryan Wulffe. He hardly uses any titles he holds.

Species: Grey Wolf

Sexual Pref: He is straight.

Job: Self employed as a smuggler, truck driver, or charter pilot.

Current Possesions: He owns a 1932 Conwing L-16 Seaplane, a 1947 Indian Chief Motorcycle, and a small arsenal of weapons stored in the plane. His finances are on a paycheck-to-paycheck basis, as are his dietary habits.

Outward Appearance: 6' 4" tall, built like Mel Gibson-only taller and with fur. Grey fur with black muzzle tip and tail tip, white underbelly, and blue eyes. Usualy wears faded blue jeans that have engine oil stains on them, white t-shirts, and a tan leather jacket to cover up the 1862 .44 cal. cap and ball revolver he wears on his belt. Black leather boots and a Black Stetson hat to top it all off.

Tim doesn't let on about his special physical trait. The only signs that he has an odd past is the fact that the title to his plane was signed in 1932 by a "T. Wulffe" and no change of ownership has been issued. (The title is still valid)

He says he was born in a small town in the middle of nowhere, so small you can't find it on any map. He's had some type of military training both in marksmanship and in flight skills, but fails to mention where he got such training. He can recite history very well when asked, but usualy doesn't care.His attitude is more like Bo Darvil (main charator from Smokey and the Bandit), just add a little more laughter and smart-ass comments.

Time Online: I can usualy respond to posts once or twice a day depending on when I get off of duty and if I've been assigned additional details afterwards, but usualy 1-2 times a day.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]

RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

Discussion and planning of role-playing threads belong in the Role-playing Discussion Sub-forum. When the role-play begins, remember to post a link to it in this thread, so that interested parties can easily locate it. The forum is pretty big, and threads can get lost in all the new posts.