Drawing the Line Discussion

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
n00b678
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: Fox

Drawing the Line Discussion

Post by n00b678 »

I was under the impression that the killer had blown the poor lad's face off, but maybe I just read wrong. My eyes tend to deceive me.
Sponsor

Kitsunegami
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Kitsune

Re: RP Discussion (Mads and Noob)

Post by Kitsunegami »

On a related note, the murder was done in an alley way, or so I understand, and the crowd is gathered near the opening, with Rook and his apprentices keeping them from getting too close.
Madame
Duke
Duke
Species: Pine Marten

Post by Madame »

I was under the impression that the murder had occurred in an alley, but that the body had been moved. Hence the reference to the coral statues being ruined. James, could you clarify this?
"It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side."
~Molly Ivins (R.I.P.)

Extended Signature
My Art on FurAffinity
JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

The coral statues have been ruined because they have had Yvonne's brains spread across them in an artistic manner. The body itself remains pinned to the alley wall.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters
Madame
Duke
Duke

Post by Madame »

*thumbs up* Okay. Got it. Thanks for the clarification!
"It's hard to argue against cynics - they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side."
~Molly Ivins (R.I.P.)

Extended Signature
My Art on FurAffinity
n00b678
Omnipresence
Omnipresence
Species: Fox

Post by n00b678 »

Ahhhh, I missed the brain part. My bad ^^;.
RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

I posted my response. Sorry it took a little bit. I've been working on designing a program.
JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

No problem.

Also, could Madame or someone please post when they feel the scene in the festival has concluded? My next post will probably skip forward to the evening.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters
Madame
Duke
Duke

Post by Madame »

If no one posts by this evening (I'm lookin' at Dark, Kitsunegami, and n00b), I'll post a sort of wrap-up for the evening. I would like to have all of the characters together, so my post will end with Madame suggesting they all go for a stiff drink to a) try to console Luke and b) try to figure out what the heck just happened. Since Jeric hasn't joined up with the murder scene, I was thinking they could meet up with him in the bar/tavern. Who all is coming along to the bar/tavern, though?

Madame - Ice Sage marten
Jerome - Roguish dogfox
Luke - Apprentice cat who's lost his master
Rook - Mercenary dogfox
Nasim - Rook's dragon pupil
Ahri - Rook's wasp pupil
Émeric - The noble Akita who hired Jerome to guard him
Gérald - Jerome's fellow Malamute guard for Émeric

Anybody I'm missing?
~Molly Ivins (R.I.P.)

Extended Signature
My Art on FurAffinity
Kitsunegami
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Kitsune

Post by Kitsunegami »

Well, I'm having some writers block, so it's hard for me to come up with something substantial at the moment. Rook's students will need something to help calm their nerves, one from the stress, the other from the excitement, so Rook's pair will go off to the tavern after the scene is under control. Rook will stay behind and help finish setting things up, then meet others at the tavern.

Neither of his pupils are overly religions, but they do hold to the basic tenets(sp?) of their religions. Nasim believes in the Kahunian faith, and Ahri believes in the Gawainian faith.
Rainwhisker
King
King
Species: Lynx canadensis

Post by Rainwhisker »

I WAS waiting on Kits, but I suppose we're not following a post order?

In that case I could post something up, yup.
Image Image- I pranked/shot Felia. Mwahahaaha!

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!
RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Post by RabidFox »

It's been a week since anyone posted. I think the scene has been pretty much wrapped up. I suggest letting James post next. Brad said that he has passed his opportunity to post.
Rainwhisker
King
King
Species: Lynx canadensis

Post by Rainwhisker »

I sort of agree here. Where Rook brought Luke off is also a decent cut-off point for a 'next scene' button. ;D
Image Image- I pranked/shot Felia. Mwahahaaha!

My Character Compilation

Chat on the IRC!
JamesG
Inquisitor
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG »

Very well. I shall hopefully have a post up soon.

My Characters
RabidFox
The Great Fox
The Great Fox

Re: Drawing the Line Discussion

Post by RabidFox »

I didn't realize this, but I think you all are waiting on me or Madame to post next. I will post something up today and then contact Madame. Sorry for the wait. I was thinking it was someone else's opportunity to post.