Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Since the Fall Discussion and Interest Check

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Rosaris
Duke
Species: Grey/Fennec Foxtaur
United States of America

Since the Fall Discussion and Interest Check

Post by Rosaris » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:25 am

Before I go and make the thread n such, I just need to know a few things to get it out of the way:

1. Would it be possible for a being from one universe to possibly pop into existence in Feila and basically live there from now on with a bit of a hazy memory of their past life and so on?
2. Would something like this be possible in Canon Feila, or would it be Non-Canon Feila that this takes place?
3. How many moons does this planet have? And by planet I mean Feila xD I think I asked once before, but I have forgotten since then.
4. Who would want to encounter someone like this and possibly interact with them? Would you be up for such an encounter and hopefully help me scrape away the ashes and rust from my roleplaying skills? D:
5. Do you like pie?

Lemme know and get back with me on this~ ^_^

The Plot of this storyline

Jennifer White, a fox of profound magical ability and knowledge of several different things has appeared in Plymouth, Edwin in the Medieval Era of Feila. She remembers bits and pieces as to where exactly she came from but it all seems like she has been thrown out of her own reality into another world as if she had dreamt it all... all she can remember is some sort of great darkness descending upon her home city which she recalls the name of very clearly as Dragonshire, and remembers fighting along side several people there, but it... all seems like a dream and entirely unreal.

She has no control of her magics and all her spells and books are no longer with her... along this plot line, it will be her rebuilding herself and becoming herself once again in Feila... which seems to be her home now, as she can never return to the world that she is even unsure with every day passing, if it even existed in the real world of her existence.

What will happen along the road to recovery and along the road of reconstruction? Will she find love? Enemies? Newfound knowledge? Pie? One can never tell... but one is never certain what is to happen Since the Fall...
My Characters in Detailed Things and plus Threads!
The light must be extinguished, for the shadows to Disappear...
Feila Discord Server! Join Naoh!!
National Project Thingy!
Winter is Coming... are you prepared for the coming STORM?!

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Since the Fall Discussion and Interest Check

Post by RabidFox » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Everything you asked is fine. People actually used to do that in the past. The universe hopping thing.

As for the moon issue, there is only one moon.

Good luck with your role-play! If you need help in the future, use the Medieval Information Kiosk, so I don't accidentally overlook any questions you have.

P.S. I rewrote this entry in the FAQ to be clear on the current day acceptability of these kinds of characters.
Feila FAQ wrote: Can I create a time travelling or world hopping character?

This is okay as long as the thread is specifically designed for these types of characters. What that means is that a thread starter must control just how many and what kinds of characters like these are allowed in the role-play. You may not just jump into a thread when using a time traveller or world hopper. All time travellers and world hoppers must be pre-approved for entry into a thread by the thread starter. That doesn't mean that you have to have the biography of these kinds of characters pre-approved. You just need to ask permission before you introduce them into a thread that you did not start. This applies even if the role-play is public.

If you are confused as to what a world hopper is, it is someone who travels between at least two different worlds. In other words, a person who has somehow transported themselves from one world to another.

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:10 pm

Good to know! Awesomeness!
National Project Thingy!

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:43 pm

I wouldn't mind joining in on this....would give me a reason to pull Freya out.

AceofBlades
Peasant
Species: Badger
United States of America

Post by AceofBlades » Sat May 14, 2016 12:52 pm

I would like to join as well! My character is a wolf mercenary named Venrill Schreiner. He is a noble man, despite is exterior apparent apathy. Acting much like a lordless knight, he often goes hungry when he ends up solving bandit problems for some poor farmer without coin. Only taking a night in their barn before moving on. He would likely be sleeping in the inn, and working various jobs during the day.

Does this work for y'all? And if so, when should I post?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Tue May 17, 2016 5:45 pm

I don't personally have any issues with you joining in, can't speak for the others though.

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Wed May 18, 2016 12:15 am

Go for it, I don't mind!
National Project Thingy!

Red
Outlaw
Species: Tiger

Post by Red » Wed May 18, 2016 9:40 am

I'm for it. Post when ready!

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:15 am

RINGADINGADUNG!
National Project Thingy!

Rosaris
Duke
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 am

Welp folks, seeing that the RP was stalled out and unmoving for such a long time, I will be ending it and starting Chapter Two of the plot line, I am sad to say I really didn't want to end it on such an unimpressive note... but it was fun, at least!
National Project Thingy!