Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Looking for RP!

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Mál-Varg
Rogue
Species: Wolf
Croatia

Looking for RP!

Post by Mál-Varg » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:38 am

Howdy! I need to get my characters busy doing stuff!

I have 2 decently fleshed out characters, a quirky undersized fox bard, Mel, and a stoic wolf, Gervian.

Mel's a fox with an eccentric outfit, quick feet and a viol. Quick hands as well! He can be a fun companion to have on your journeys, but do note he is utterly useless when it comes to combat. The guy's more spineless than a squid. Though the solitude preferring folk may not approve of his utterly blabbering snout. I already have a kind of scene I could start off with him, but I'm welcome to suggestions!

Gervian's a leader of a nomadic folk that has been around for quite some time, it's his eighth year of being the leader. He's the silent and brave type, not as welcoming to strangers. He cares for two things, his daughter and his people. I'm not sure what to expect from his concept, so any suggestions are helpful.

Edit: Both of these characters are for medieval era.

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: Looking for RP!

Post by Asyriel » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:53 pm

What kind of RP are you looking for? I have a bunch of characters in the thread linked in my signature.

Mál-Varg
Rogue
Croatia

Post by Mál-Varg » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:39 pm

I really don't have anything specific in mind. Since Mel is traveling a lot, he and one of your characters might meet up somewhere on the road, or even off the road. Or perhaps the incompetent Mel could be saved from bandits? *shrug* It could range from just a short talk to a complete adventure together. It's up to you for what scenario will happen.

philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:39 am

Need a bad guy? I can whip up someone on the go or use one of my dragon mercenaries.

Mál-Varg
Rogue
Croatia

Post by Mál-Varg » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:03 am

'ehh, it could do, but do note Mel's quite... weak. It's likely he'd be chased by someone he stole something from, but he's really quick on his foot and it'd take good amount of effort to catch him. Or he could mess his own get-away by tripping or something. *Shrug* Just no major-permanent injuries please. ^^

philipandre1231
Baron
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Hmm... Well if you need a "bad guy" or just somone a bit mean :P Give me a call out. I guess i could use one of my more... "nicer evil guys" who's more a pacifist. no promises though :P

Mál-Varg
Rogue
Croatia

Post by Mál-Varg » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:54 am

Surely there could be some trouble about to boil. ^^
Got any scenario in mind?

HistoricVeggies
Thief

Post by HistoricVeggies » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:16 am

If you're still looking for rp opportunities I've got a dire wolf knight who could play hero to your bumbling bard or at the very least try and keep him on his feet figuratively haha! :) Just the same I have an idea for a thief or burglar type who might make an interesting partner to both your mercenary leader or bard if the price is right.

Just throw some ideas at me and I'll gladly join you guys :)

philipandre1231
Baron
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Hmm... I have something in mind... And i can include Veggies... You might need a friend by your side for this. As for what the plot is. Consider me the mysterious dragon :P I suggest you start by introducing your character and i can pop mine in afterwards.

Mál-Varg
Rogue
Croatia

Post by Mál-Varg » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Introduce as in start a new thread for RP or as in give more detail about the character? Also, seems cool enough, you up for it Veggies?

philipandre1231
Baron
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:04 pm

As in starting the thread.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:39 pm

I'm still up to join in on this, really not sure what character I'll use though.

HistoricVeggies
Thief

Post by HistoricVeggies » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Absolutely up for it! You get it started and I'll come crashing in. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mál-Varg
Rogue
Croatia

Post by Mál-Varg » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:40 am

So I started the thread!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7513