Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Arena style/combat Roleplay.

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Arena style/combat Roleplay.

Post by philipandre1231 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:12 pm

I want to do a... Sort of drop in and challenge me style roleplay where basically anyone can come and challenge my character in combat. I don't think this needs to be put in a kingdom spesifically but if it does then i would chose Edwin merely because it's the biggest one. So i just want to know if people are up for this... Cause if not then i'll just drop the idea and if it's popular we can even make it a thing with an arena champion as an actual title within the kingdom (That's up to you though r4bidf0x. Anyhow just drop a message below if your up for it. If not then just ignore it. Cheers.

Sponsor

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Re: Arena style/combat Roleplay.

Post by RabidFox » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 pm

You can do pretty much anything that you want without creating actual canon.

Rosaris
Duke
Species: Grey/Fennec Foxtaur
United States of America

Post by Rosaris » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:24 pm

That does sound fun and I can really use some practice when it comes to fighting
My Characters in Detailed Things and plus Threads!
The light must be extinguished, for the shadows to Disappear...
Feila Discord Server! Join Naoh!!
National Project Thingy!
Winter is Coming... are you prepared for the coming STORM?!

philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:41 am

I don't think i'll start this unless say 33 or more people are up for it... I might though... Not sure XD. Any characters of medieval times are usable and i don't think i'll have rules... You may kill or spare your challenger. The choice would be yours. As for the arena itself... Enough room for archers and mages but also close enough for swords... Say a 20 meters in a full circle from the middle to the walls. That should suffice.