Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A new plan - coming back with a bang

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Marconominov
Rogue
Species: Saltwater Crocodile

A new plan - coming back with a bang

Post by Marconominov » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Hey, I've been offline for a while, and now that I've uploaded my new character, I think it's time to start a new story. So far I'm working in an idea, but it involves my new Crocodile, Krade, and will take place in the present era. While still a work in progress, so far my plan involves espionage and subterfuge, and will most likely be violent.
A heroic presence would be appreciated, a character with moral standing and honorable intentions, to contradict Krade's dark and vengeful nature.
Not sure what landscape it will happen in, but at this time I am taking suggestions for any aspects to make this a fun and memorable adventure for all involved.
Please feel free to add your input
Before there was time, before there was anything, there was Nothing. And before there was Nothing, there were Monsters - The Lich

Sponsor

philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

Re: A new plan - coming back with a bang

Post by philipandre1231 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:25 pm

I can happily add a single to a few dragons of good intentions to this if needed. Welcome back to Feila by the way :D

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:53 pm

I have a healer who is very selfless, and dislikes violence that could be an interesting counterpoint.

Larcen
Duke
Species: Coyote

Post by Larcen » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:36 pm

On the other side of it, I could add in a slick, scheming, ex-gangster-turned-good-guy coyote, and possibly his hyena fiance who's, shall we say, persuasive enough to keep him on the straight-and-narrow. Persuasive in that she could knuckle him into submission and he'd have to try not to like it. He's good with a gun and a set of wheels, and she's graceful yet brutal on a set of skates, for a self-proclaimed fat chick.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx

You say 'fundamentalist' like it's a bad thing. X3

Marconominov
Rogue
Species: Saltwater Crocodile

Post by Marconominov » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:05 am

Love it. I'm working on the whole thing right now, so whoever you feel comfortable with, I'm not picky, and all your people are pretty badass
Before there was time, before there was anything, there was Nothing. And before there was Nothing, there were Monsters - The Lich

Larcen
Duke
Species: Coyote

Post by Larcen » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:01 pm

Is this'un still on? I'm looking forward to it!
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx

You say 'fundamentalist' like it's a bad thing. X3