Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The dragon's tail. Interest check.

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
philipandre1231
Baron
Species: Dragon
Norway

The dragon's tail. Interest check.

Post by philipandre1231 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:02 am

Right, so i currently got an ongoing RP called "On the Road" Which this is more or less following, chasing down my character in that RP due to reasons not be told yet. Just checking who's interested and what skills these individuals might happen to have...

Sponsor

Soga_Cawolf
Rogue

Re: The dragon's tail. Interest check.

Post by Soga_Cawolf » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:28 am

I am interested. My character is Soga, a dungeoneer swords-men who is an ex con-man. I would like to join, but I don't want to be rude and just randomly post myself in without saying "Hi" and "Can I join?" So... Could I join?
We meet ‘neath the sounding rafters, The walls all around us are bare;
They echo the peals of laughter; It seems the dead are there,
So stand by your glasses steady, This is a world of lies.
Here’s a toast to the dead already; Hurrah for the next man who dies.
- Mess song sung by pilots in world war I.

philipandre1231
Baron
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 pm

It's an open thread so your more than welcome to just hop in and say hi! Just give the dragon a good reason why you should stick along and you might get paid ahead of time as well! ;)

Soga_Cawolf
Rogue

Post by Soga_Cawolf » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:44 am

I want to post something in the "On the Road" Rp. But I can't find the disscussion for it, and I don't want to just hop in at random.
We meet ‘neath the sounding rafters, The walls all around us are bare;
They echo the peals of laughter; It seems the dead are there,
So stand by your glasses steady, This is a world of lies.
Here’s a toast to the dead already; Hurrah for the next man who dies.
- Mess song sung by pilots in world war I.

philipandre1231
Baron
Norway

Post by philipandre1231 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:39 am

It doenst have a dicussion, but go wild. Just know we have a posting order so don't post whenever you get the chance. I believe it goes Leo, Asyriel, Me, then you if you drop in.