Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

New user but a veteran RPer

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Re: New user but a veteran RPer

Post by Miko » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:25 pm

Welcome around here ^o^
If you wanna RP with my medieval tomb raider some day, feel free to ask :)

Sponsor

Shanshan Sarchus
Peasant
Species: Andrewsarchus
United States of America

Post by Shanshan Sarchus » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 pm

@Miko: I'm not entirely sure what that entails, but I'd be glad to try an RP with you! This still goes for anyone who's looking for an RP or someone to put in a group RP, I'm still looking for more because I'm addicted to writing X)

[Et oui Miko, je ne suis pas française, mais je peux parler un peu de français! Si tu peux m'aider avec mes attempts d'utiliser mon troisième langue, je vais être très amusante!]
"Serving in a medical profession while having no thumbs really makes things difficult."
-Shanshan Sarchus

RabidFox
The Great Fox
Great Britain

Post by RabidFox » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Oh, you know French? How wonderful. :D I study Irish myself.

Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Post by Miko » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:08 pm

@Shanshan : Yup! Your character is a nomadic healer right? This may come handy for my adventurous fox :D
I won't be able to include you in my current RP (as it would be odd for you to be where he is), but I'd like yo RP with you in a few days!

Ça me fait plaisir de voir quelqu'un le parler déjà aussi bien que toi ! ^-^
Si tu as des questions, n'hésite pas à me les poser par message privé pour que je puisse t'aider. Le français peut être très difficile parfois, même pour un natif ^^"
D'ailleurs, rapidement, on dit plutôt "Si tu peux m'aider avec mes tentatives d'utilisation de ma troisième langue". À part ça, c'est parfait ;)