Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A Return to Public Eye Discussion

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Fortuna
Rogue
Canada

A Return to Public Eye Discussion

Post by Fortuna » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:35 am

A Return to Public Eye is an open roleplay revolving around a masquerade being held by the mysterious and unknown Fortuna Socius. For years now Fortuna Socius has been holed up in his castle, nobody besides his servants seeing him in person. There hasn't been a peep from the castle besides his servants entering and exiting the building.

This silence has lead to mysteries such as "who lives in the Socius estate?", "who is Fortuna Socius?", "does Fortuna Socius even exist?"

This silence has finally been broken by a global open invitation to the Socius estate for a massive masquerade ball and party. All are dying to get in and visit, but only those who are deemed to be adequate will be permitted past the gates and into the estate to hopefully meet the mysterious man.

Well, that's the gist of it anyway.

Just think kinda like Gatsby's parties in The Great Gatsby where many people were invited to a massive party, but very few people at the party actually know the host.

Anyways, if you want to join in it'd be cool if you mentioned it here~

Link to the RP - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7676

Sponsor

Miko
Assassin
Species: Red Fox
France

Re: A Return to Public Eye Discussion

Post by Miko » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:56 pm

Count Miko in!
I'll post there in a day or two :)

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: A Return to Public Eye Discussion

Post by Asyriel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 pm

I think I'd like to join this with Freya, I haven't played with her in a while.