Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Light roleplaying?

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
jjCritz
Cub
Species: Lupine

Light roleplaying?

Post by jjCritz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 am

I used to role play a lot a couple of years ago, then some stuff happened, needless to say I'm back. I'm Jay, and was looking for one (or maybe more) persons who'd want to do a modern, sort of slice of life role play? A little light and lax stuff to help me get back into the swing of things, and maybe just to relax and have some fun. I would love to do this, and anyone is welcome to join in, and I'm game for other role plays too, just might take a minute before I'm up to par. You can address me as Jay in and out of role play by the way. So, message me if you have any good ideas, for this, or another role play!

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: Light roleplaying?

Post by Asyriel » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:57 am

there's actually a discussion on something quite similar going on here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=7685&p=137620#p137620 perhaps we can all get together on something