Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Two RPs ((Medieval Edwin and Kahun))

This board is for discussing specific role-plays or ideas for new role-plays. If you are planning a role-play and need somewhere to talk about it, then this is the place to go. This is also where you would make role-playing requests.
Alden Swordran
Cub
Species: Fox
United States of America

Two RPs ((Medieval Edwin and Kahun))

Post by Alden Swordran » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello everyone, thank you for taking time to read this. So uh, there are two things I'm looking for, one is for the thread I recently posted on Kahun, and the second one is possible ideas taking place in Edwin.

As for the Kahun one, it is where my dragoness get's stuck on the road in the desert after the wheel of her carriage decides to snap. I think it jumping in is pretty straight forward, you are on the road and you see her? More information regarding her situation is on the post. However for this other one I wanted to discuss it first before just typing it out and placing it out hoping someone joins.

For the Edwin one, I was thinking I would play two of my characters, Alden and Argus, one a marine and the other a mercenary, deep in the woods hunting for a bandit hideout, or maybe it can also be a arena fight scene or something, I'm opened for suggestions!

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Re: Two RPs ((Medieval Edwin and Kahun))

Post by Asyriel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:36 am

I'm not sure if I have any characters that would currently fit into the Kahun RP, but I wouldn't mind doing something in Edwin.

Alden Swordran
Cub
United States of America

Post by Alden Swordran » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:19 pm

Oh really? Awesome, glad to hear. What character(s) would you be using?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Most likely, I would use Freya. Could possibly drop Eione in as well, depending on where things go.

Alden Swordran
Cub
United States of America

Post by Alden Swordran » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Yea, she seems good, sounds good to me. What's her occupation?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Freya's official job is king's messenger, but there are a lot of things she does that aren't official, or are outside her official capacity.

Alden Swordran
Cub
United States of America

Post by Alden Swordran » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:48 am

Hmm, yea, I think this can work, sounds good to me.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Great! Did you have anything particular in mind for a story?

Marconominov
Rogue
Species: Saltwater Crocodile

Post by Marconominov » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:20 pm

I hope you don't mind me jumping in your kahun story, I saw an opportunity so I took it. As for the Edwin, I'm intrigued by the bandit aspect and think I might have a character that could be a potential villain if you'd like to discuss a story. Sounds like fun!
Before there was time, before there was anything, there was Nothing. And before there was Nothing, there were Monsters - The Lich