Welcome to the World of Feila!

Image

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Seeking Information (Open, Continued from A Threat Ignored)

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Seeking Information (Open, Continued from A Threat Ignored)

Post by Addis Hellfire » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:02 pm

Hellesponthus Accendo had left his master's quarters in a hurry, stopping in a hallway to sit down and catch his breath for a while. He'll pay, I swear it. Once he felt that he could walk without doubling over in pain, Helles made his way out of the Edwinish style mansion that his master liked so much. He went about a hundred and twenty feet away before feeling about in the ground. Bending down, he brushed away random dirt and weeds and revealed a stone trap door. Grinning to himself at having convinced Radomix into placing such an object, he pulled out a silver ring and put it on, then touched the trap door. The door lowered slowly revealing wooden steps, which Helles then walked down. This tunnel connected the Calden mansion towards the docks, as this was an area Helles frequented quite often. The Komodo made his long, tiring walk through the tunnels after closing the door, and emerged a time later in another alley. Helles spent little time here and hurried onto a ship bound for Gawain, slipping one of his contacts that he passed along the way a pouch of coins. Once on the ship he found a nice place to sit for a while and waited, patiently.

A while later, the ship docked at Anshach, and once most of the people onboard had left, a reptile wearing loose fitting middle class clothing departed as well. Immediately he began to walk along the docks, looking at the other ships for anything out of the ordinary.
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Sponsor
 

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Dreykos was enjoying his day. He had been walking around a port well known for it's pirate population and he only had to break one pair of over-inquizitive fingers. "Maybe my good luck will last. He smiled and closed his eyes, humming to himself.
Because his eyes were closed, he didn't see the other reptile until it was too late. He crashed into the Komodo, stumbling slightly to the side. "Ooops. Sorry!" He said, grimacing as he kept walking.
He looked down at his hand, wondering why it was suddenly so heavy. "Aw..."
He was holding a money purse in his hand and it was DEFINATELY not his.
"To return or not to return... that is the question..."
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

brightwolf94
Rogue
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 am
Gender: Male
Species: Canine

Post by brightwolf94 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 am

(OOC: hope you dont mind me joining in)

As the ship sailed in to the docks, Asteron jumped to his feet for the relief of being at the docks because he did not care for being on a ship. He payed the captain for taking him here and left the ship swinging from a rope. As he left the ship he had seen two people stumble into each other and thaught to himself he might as well see if everything is ok. Asteron stumbles his way to the fellow who had been bumped into, finally reaching the person he asked.

"Are you alright sir?"

He said this in a kindley tone not noticing what the fellow was doing hoping to hear a good response.
Falric: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4066

Asteron: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3997

Keranthoss: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=76086#76086

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:55 am

Helles was lost in thought, a habit that he had not quite gotten out of and had gotten him into trouble in the past . . like now, when his mental listing was rudely interrupted. Instead of replying verbally, he eyed the dragon-wolf, almost as if he were sizing him up. The komodo's paws went right for his pockets even as Asteron came up and spoke. Being a pickpocket himself, to some extent, Helles knew the bump-n-grab tactic well. He looked at Asteron briefly and said "Excuse me." before turning and following Dreykos, not making a secret of it. When in comfortable speaking distance, Helles spoke. "Excuse me, sir, I need that purse back."
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

User avatar
Eddy
Baron
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Otter
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Contact:
Great Britain

Post by Eddy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 am

With a yawn, Uthred leant his weight against the shaft of his bill. Somehow, he'd ended up here in Anshach and had taken on employment in the town watch. Frankly, he'd expected more excitement, but all he'd been doing was breaking up bar fights, beating up pickpockets and getting drunk as hell.

Which is what had happened last night, he blinked again, his head still swimming slightly with a hangover as he found himself on duty on the smelly, cobbled dock. His uniform was a simple leather-covered padded jack, a sturdy steel skullcap and a wicked bill, a polearm with a curved, hooked blade and two solid spikes at the top and the back of the edge. At his hip was also a plain broadsword, with a simple crossguard.

Scanning the crowd, the mustelid's gaze fall on a couple of reptillian-looking folks, he felt his senses sharpen as he watched what appeared to be a confrontation. Loosening the sword in it's scabbard and resting the bill on his shoulder. he casually made his way closer to the pair.

((Hey, do you mind me joining? This is my first rp post!))
Nemo me impune lacessit
"Dieu n'est pas pour les gros bataillons, mais pour ceux qui tirent le mieux" - Voltaire
Avatar by Princess Rei!
Characters
- Uthred
- Bjor
- Captain S.B. Fleming
- Lukas
- Eddy

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 pm

Dreyk's shoulders shot up as he turned slowly.
He had a very guilty look on his face. "Er... ehe.. this one?" He tossed it back to Helles. "Sorry about that. Believe it or not, I didn't MEAN to do that..." He made and apologetic face. "Sorry again. Er, was that all?" This was about the point most people usually started fights and he didn't want to start a scene. He saw the otter-like being start moving in their direction. ~Great...~ "Can I go, please?"
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Helles deftly caught the purse, and examined the contents. Honestly, he was not concerned about how much was stolen - he had ways of getting funds, and if funds were a problem there were always alternate solutions, such as the many favorites that people around the world owed him. What had bothered him was the principle - someone had stolen from him of all people. However his lips instead curled into a slight grin. "Thank you, and yes, you may go. However I ask . . are you seeking employment?" Out of the corner of his eye he saw somebody drawing near, but his angle didn't permit him to get too much of a look. However, the sword he saw suggested a member of the local watch, or some thug. Helles put the purse back in the same pocket it was in before, and fingered a throwing dagger that rested near it.

[OOC: No worries, people, I wrote open on this for a reason. And no, I am not ignoring anybody here . . just my character is.]
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Dreyk stopped his furtive exit, turning around with an interested look, one eyebrow raised comically (on accident). "Employment, you say?"
His own (the one he ACTUALLY owned) money purse HAD been feeling a little light as of late...
He slid back to his position in front of the Komodo. "You have piqued my interest." He held out his hand, putting the other on his arm so as to make sure he knew it's location and doings. "Dreykos Gentleheart, at your service."
Last edited by Dreykos on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 pm

Helles took the hand and shook it without hesitation, and Dreyk would find that his own hand now held a rather valuable jewel. "Hellesponthus Accendo." Helles pulled his hand away politely, and nodded. "I have use for somebody of your skills. But . . perhaps this is not the best place to speak?" His eyes motioned towards Uthred.
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Dreyk's eyes shot open. ~Holy! This... this is probably worth more than my life right now! ~
He quickly pocketed the jewel, waving his left hand over the pouch, causing a black question mark-ish symbol to appear on it. ~No unwanted searching hands. ~
He looked back up to Helles and nodded. "I agree. If you know of a better place, I would be more than willing to follow your lead."
~He has use for someone of my skills. HA! If only he knew that I have very little control over them...~ Dreyk grinned, seemingly for no good reason. "You can call me Dreyk for short, by the way."
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:29 pm

Helles noted the grin, but did not act upon it. "Helles. Why don't you and I go for a walk?" Without waiting for an answer, Helles began along the docks once more - hiding in plain sight was even more useful then finding a private location, at least that is what Helles thought. "What else do you do, Dreyk?"
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Dreyk walked alongside Helles, working hard to keep his hands in check.
"Hmm? Oh, nothing much. I'd say Jack of all trades, but that's not completely accurate. I haven't practiced all trades, and I certainly don't plan to."
He scratched his chin thoughtfully. "I guess you could say I'm a combination of wanderer, samurai, mage, actor, and warrior for hire. I'm usually wandering around from place to place, putting on shows on the side of the street whenever I needed money. That, or catching my own. And as a warrior for hire, I would hire myself out to whomever needed me, with the condition that if I didn't like what was going on, I would leave." He turned to look sideways at Helles. "Not that that is too likely to happen; I'm fine with just about any kind of job."
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:41 pm

"I see. I am looking for a group of rogues, smugglers to be precise, who stole from my master. Their vessel is the 'Cuthburt', a merchantman with . . modifications. What I require is them to be found and made an example of. Are you above normal thug work, Dreyk?" Helles returned the glance, almost as if that last statement were a challenge - and it very well might have been.
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 pm

Dreyk caught the 'scent' of a challenge and grinned almost evilly. "Sure. What kind of 'example' are we looking for? And am I going at it alone? And is there anything you'd like me to bring back?"
Dreyk had added the last sentence as an afterthought; he knew he would be bringing something back, even if it was just the purses of the smugglers. He got shivers up his spine from excitement. ~Ooooooo, the hunt! It brings back memories of my mother and father. ~ He grinned again.
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:48 pm

"I am required to be witness to the act, and my master was not specific as to how the deed should be done. So, I say cut loose. Hm . . can I trust you with a secret, Dreyk?" Helles' expression did not change. He was almost smug in his stance, urging his new 'friend' down the rabbit hole.
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest