Welcome to the World of Feila!

Image

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Seeking Information (Open, Continued from A Threat Ignored)

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:57 pm

Dreyk stopped grinning and nodded. "Questions one and two answered; cool. And I get to cut loose? Great."
When asked if he could be trusted, he nodded. "Yeah. I swear on these dark marks on my hand..." He held up his left hand and purple symbols glowed on his index and pinky fingers. "that I will not reveal your secret."
He tilted his head slightly. "Sorry about that; people have a tendancy to try to pump me for information and I need a failsafe in case they somehow get into my head."
He grinned. "Course, those that do usually can't deal with what they find. So what was it you wanted to inform me of?"
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Sponsor
 

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Helles couldn't help but raise an eyescale at the markings. He had some knowledge in magic but not nearly enough to satisfy himself. "Alright. My master is a more or less unknown noble and baron by the name of Radomix Calden has been a thorn in my side for far to long. The fact that we are kin, and he remains ignorant of that fact, just irritates me even more. Once these smugglers have been eliminated, might I hire you once more? I can guarantee you that once I have taken the position that my brother has taken claim to - a position which should be birth and right be mine - you will never have to spend another night worrying about finding a meal to eat, or anything minor for that manner. And, there will be steady . . opportunities for you to earn even more money. Does that interest you at all, Dreyk?" Helles knew that he just took one of the greatest risks in his life - if Radomix were to find out of their connection and Helles' plans . . . the Komodo shivered slightly at the thought.
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:13 pm

(Er... Ignore this one. Sorry. >.<)
Last edited by Dreykos on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Dreyk looked at Helles, forehead scales wrinkling slightly. "So... you're master is your brother but he doesn't know, and you're asking if I'd be up for hire once more after a... coup, for lack of a better word?" He rubbed his chin, then smiled in that almost-evil way again. "Sure. I'm always up for something dangerous. Plus, having a steady job sounds good, although I'll probably end up wandering off every once in a while."
He stuck his hand out. "Hellesponthus Accendo, I would be honored to work with you."
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 pm

"Before, during, and after the coup. Although I have put plans in order to end his life . . he has been a rather annoying fellow, and I swear the gods must have given him a cast-iron stomach or something." Helles chuckled slightly, before shaking the hand once more. "The honor is mine. No need to worry, if you wander and I really need your assistance I'll find you. Now . . first things first, these smugglers. How would you go about finding them?"
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:27 am

Dreyk nodded. "Cool. Long term job."
He chuckled at the stomach comment. "I'll be able to help you with him if your other plans fail. But anyway, about those smugglers..."
He looked around quickly. "You said the Cuthburt, right? How modified are we talking? I ask because I've been through this town a few times and I've learned of a few people who could help us. Or me, at least; don't want to speak for you."
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:36 am

"Heh . . I am quite alright with others speaking for me, as long as they've a decent head on their shoulders. Aye, the Cuthburt is faster then normal ships, both from actual physical modifications - ones that I am not knowledgeable about as I've only briefly been on her plus I am not an expert on ships - and also because it is enchanted to glide along the sea faster and smoother then any other ship. It bore no additional markings, nor a name on her hull. Her crew is mixed, but has a slightly larger amount of Mustelid than any other species. The captain, to my knowledge, is Siphierous One-Eye, a old wolf who just never retired apparently." Helles went silent, wanting to know how his new mercenary handled the information.
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

brightwolf94
Rogue
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 am
Gender: Male
Species: Canine

Post by brightwolf94 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 am

Asteron finally came back to the planet after not fully realising what just happened. Astonished at how fast things can fly by he finally looked back at where the draconian by passer had went and had recalled what he said.

"Excuse me, sir, I need that purse back."

At first he thaught that it was a pick pocket who had stolen a purse of money so his intuition told him to catch the thief but Asteron was not one to jump to conclusions. Asteron thaught about what had happened and remembered something he deems important. As he thaught he said to himself in a sarcastic tone

" I did not get my answer"

So he decided to follow the one who had not answered a question that wanted an answer. He saw him with the other person who had been in the stumble as well. Once he got close enough he said,

" You know I did not get my answer to my question "
Falric: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4066

Asteron: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3997

Keranthoss: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=76086#76086

User avatar
Eddy
Baron
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Otter
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Contact:
Great Britain

Post by Eddy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:37 am

As he approached, Uthred notced what appeared to be a purse changing hands and stopped as one of the pair glanced over. He made it obvious to the pair that he was watching them, and, when they turned off into the crowd, he followed them with a frown. Something didn't sit right about them. but then shady dealings happened on a daily basis in the town. As long as these dealings didn't break the peace, he didn't interpret it as his problem.As he was about to turn away a wolf pushed his way through the crowd towards the pair.

What have we here then?
Nemo me impune lacessit
"Dieu n'est pas pour les gros bataillons, mais pour ceux qui tirent le mieux" - Voltaire
Avatar by Princess Rei!
Characters
- Uthred
- Bjor
- Captain S.B. Fleming
- Lukas
- Eddy

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 am

Addis Hellfire wrote:"Heh . . I am quite alright with others speaking for me, as long as they've a decent head on their shoulders. Aye, the Cuthburt is faster then normal ships, both from actual physical modifications - ones that I am not knowledgeable about as I've only briefly been on her plus I am not an expert on ships - and also because it is enchanted to glide along the sea faster and smoother then any other ship. It bore no additional markings, nor a name on her hull. Her crew is mixed, but has a slightly larger amount of Mustelid than any other species. The captain, to my knowledge, is Siphierous One-Eye, a old wolf who just never retired apparently." Helles went silent, wanting to know how his new mercenary handled the information.
Dreyk nodded, processing the information. "Alright... So we're looking for a ship that's most likely shaped differently with magic cast on it, probably while it was being made so the spell would hold. Mixed crew, mostly mustelid with a wolf captain."
He smiled. "Shouldn't be too hard to find; unless they come here a lot, they'll have caused something of a stir."
His ears rotated, hearing approaching footsteps. He turned his head to look in the direction of the sound, his right hand reaching for his swordhandle. All of this was done in under a second.
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 pm

Helles nodded to Dreyk, pleased that he at least seemed intelligent enough to serve him. Maybe Dreyk would make for a good right hand man . . his thoughts were interrupted when he too heard footsteps and casually looked at Asteron, and smiled gently. "Ah, my apologies, I did not mean to be rude. Aye, I am fine. we both are as a matter of fact." Helles, now that he was turned, also noticed that nosy watchman making his way closer, and stiffed a groan, but made no move to avoid anybody.
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

User avatar
Eddy
Baron
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:34 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Otter
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Contact:
Great Britain

Post by Eddy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Uthred really wasn't in the mood, the smell of the newly caught shellfish being unloaded made his stomach turn. Somehow though, he did manage to maintain his composure as he approched the group. "Can I help you folks?" His manner was casual but his tone was coarse enough that it also implied that if not, they should move along. The sturdy ash shaft of his weapon rested on a badge of three red stars on a white field, that was sewn to his jack.
Nemo me impune lacessit
"Dieu n'est pas pour les gros bataillons, mais pour ceux qui tirent le mieux" - Voltaire
Avatar by Princess Rei!
Characters
- Uthred
- Bjor
- Captain S.B. Fleming
- Lukas
- Eddy

Addis Hellfire
Outlaw
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Location: I have no idea . . .
Contact:

Post by Addis Hellfire » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:29 pm

"Actually, yes, if you wouldn't mind. We are looking for a ship known as the Cuthburt. Have you seen her? " Helles' stance didn't suggest anything suspicious - he was quite good at that one. Might as well get a use out of the watch . .
Stop staring at me!!

Characters: [url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3891[/url]

brightwolf94
Rogue
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:11 am
Gender: Male
Species: Canine

Post by brightwolf94 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:18 pm

"Wait a minute." Asteron exclaimed as he too as checked his pockets. "Those thieves they took my money will i wasn't looking, I should have known better than to trust those men" Asteron said angrily.

"Oh you probably don't know what i'm talking about." he said with hastened speaking. Asteron calmed himself down thinking to himself for a brief moment. Finally he regained the breath to speak.

"My name is Asteron and I had taken a ship here named the Cuthburt if i had known they were pirates i would have done something to stop them from running away." Breathing in heavily after saying so much.

"They must have stolen from me while I boarded the ship to take me to this town."

"I know where the ship docked I could show you as Asteron notioned to the dock not to far away. "It should still be there." he said with a blank tone.

"I will help you take down these pirates for they have stolen much from me, by my fathers last breath i will get justice." He said angrily as he looked behind him searching for the ship.
Falric: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4066

Asteron: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=3997

Keranthoss: http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=76086#76086

Dreykos
Spy
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 am
Location: Your head! *hears an echo* It's empty in here.

Post by Dreykos » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:26 pm

When he realized the wolf wasn't going to do anything violent, Dreyk took his hand off his sword and turned towards him and the oncoming otter.
Dreyk's lips twitched when Asteron spoke about them stealing his money. He had to stop himself from laughing, considering the fact that he was somewhat of a theif himself, albeit a (usually) accidental one.
"Well. That makes my job a lot easier. If you'll take me to them, I could see what I could do about getting your money back. Most of it, anyway..." He shrugged nonchalantly. "But you're free to whatever justice you want as long as it doesn't interfere with my own."
Dreykos Archavos:
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?p=72478&highlight=#72478

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835731][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835731.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.squiby.net/level/1835745][img]http://www.squiby.net/view/1835745.png[/img][/url]

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest