Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The Swamp Of Paths (open)

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
Cog
Cub
Species: Burgundy Ferret

The Swamp Of Paths (open)

Post by Cog » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:38 pm

you find your self on the outside of a Dimly Lit Musty Swamp. The sound of millions of locusts ring in your ear as the humid weather bogs you down with a heavy saddening feeling. "I can't believe I'm doing this." a small previously eager adventurer said as ever ounce of happiness drained from him body, as the small ferret took one step onto the the old crooked bridge. "the Swamp of Paths....here I come." he made his way forward holding a small touch and a small pouch to hold enough food to last 3 days

Sponsor

AmeVulpes
Duke
Species: undecided

Re: The Swamp Of Paths (open)

Post by AmeVulpes » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:27 am

I walked toward the swamp,after hearing nothing short of tons about it. I was full of energy,pep,and even seemed to be sparking. maybe i was,wouldn't be the first time. My armor looked strange to most,but it was really quite simple. Now,to find out if what they say of this place is true...
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 am

[WE'RE STEALING THIS ONE TOO!!]

Neth was about to enter the swamp. He was bored and needed to do something. The vampire bat shifted his blood-red robes and stretched his shredded wings. He was hoping to come across some poor soul and get more power. He headed in silently.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:47 am

[YAY!]

Amethyst looked around and saw a figure. He thought nothing of it and just walked into the swamp. Ok, I'm not alone... Cool!

He got a sword ready, though he knew he would likely not need it. He gave the familiar weapon a few swings.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:50 am

Neth saw this. He noticed the sword and the swings. He instantly drew his dagger, holding it close to his body, ready to stab. He called out, "are you alright?"
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 am

Amethyst looked in the direction. A small surge of lightning trickled down the blade. "Excuse me, sir? I'm quite fine."

He walked over, not putting his sword away. He held it loosely and had a relaxed stride.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 am

Neth was never easy around others. Especially when they had naked blades. He kept his dagger out.

"I thought you were being attacked." <or getting ready to attack me,> he thought.

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 am

Amethyst didn't particularly trust him, but had a feeling that the nervous bat couldn't win a fight against him. He sheathed his sword and held out a paw. "My name's amethyst. and you are?" He smiled and looked around without moving his head. This place seems nothing special... He thought along those lines for several minutes.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 am

"Neth." He reached out and shook his hand. The instant their hands met, He drained a bit of Amethyst's vitality, bolstering his own.

Pretending he hadnt done anything, Neth smiled warmly. <fool will never realize how truly capable i am.> He retracted his hand and sheathed his dagger.

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 am

Amethyst felt a slight drain and reacted by putting a light shock into the bat's arm. It was a reflex, and he didn't really plan it. His magic seemed to plan itself, in a way. "Amethyst. Nice to meet you." His look gave away his more-than-slight distrust.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 am

[btw, edited the post you bitched me out on]

Neth felt the shock, but it was not even worth any mention. He had got the better deal. The distrust was something he didnt react to either. no-one ever trusts a vampire bat. He shrugged and plodded along.

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:40 am

[bitched you out? i did not XD i simply made you aware of the rules. link, please? i forgot which RP that was]

Amethyst followed him, having really nothing better to do. He got his crossbow out and ready, but didn't so much as point at anything.
Hmm... there's something about this bat...

After a while, figures seemed to form in the fog. [Just thought i could make it more interesting for us :P ]
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:56 am

[Silver Spoon Pub][and thank you for this]

Neth quickly drew his dagger. He stabbed it into his arm. He then grabbed some blood, and flung it at the closest one. The creature [wat are these?] was caught flat-footed, and was hit in the face. Immediately, Neth took control of it's mind and forced it to attack it's allies. Neth then sealed his wound.

[EPIC WINNAGE]

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:01 am

[they are illusions. you just FAILED.]
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:16 am

RENEGE IT ALL THEN!!!!!!

EDIT;
the blood goes right through.