Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Torturing labrynth(Open)

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
RavenFire487
God
Species: Canine

Re: Torturing labrynth(Open)

Post by RavenFire487 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Ivelese felt relief that at least one of the travelers had gained some morals along the way,although the only action of hers that indicated it was her eyes changing from a fearful green back to their calm and natural ice blue.She looked to the others in the group hoping they would agree with ben's proposal.When something she hadn't thought of occured to her.She knew she had injured herself but one thing that left her befuddled was the fact she was out of both Physical and Magical energy,she began tracing the actions back.When suddenly one thing gained her attention,the strings!But how could strings drain energy?Granted they could tighten on their own.Although outside her lips still were unmoving,it wouldn't have surprised her if someone suggested that she didn't have the ability to talk.Cause her neglect to speak after all that had happened would certainly give off the impression.

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:16 am

Natsuki put her violin down, and stood up. "morals?" she asked "who needs to have moral high ground when dealing with a thief?" she continued "and judging by her flippant responses so far, one who has no remorse for her actions, and would quite likely repeat them given half the chance" her eyes glowed blue for a brief moment, and blue spellfire sprang to life, licking over her hand, dancing at the tips of her fingers. "I could melt that pretty paw right off, and not a lick of her magic could do her any good" she said in casual tones "but, since it was Kilik's things, and not my own that were stolen, I defer to him to make the call" she looked at Ivelese with no sympathy "but listen to me thief, should he decide to spare you, and you decide to steal from me, I will not be merciful" with that, the spellfire surrounding Natsuki's hand extinguished, and she looked at Kilik, waiting for him to make a decision.

Dimitriexeno
Outlaw
Species: Jawa
Location: giving the finger to the Feilan behind me/out my window.

Post by Dimitriexeno » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 am

Benjamin steped a little forward "Well, I would think you dont HAVE morals if you cant keep them when things get a little rough!" he said with a small amount of spite "From the look in her eyes and her refusal, yes, she probably would. Yes, she deserves something bad to happen to her, but a MELTED hand!? For what!? Stealing attempts?" Benjamin growled and tightened his hands to fists. This fox seemed all cheery when they met, and now was willing to cut someones hand off? Benjamin hated doing this, but he would stand up for whats right. "You are right, it's Kilik's choice. But should you hurt a person un-justly, no magic will save you." he turned to the thief "And to you, as well, thief." he looked up at Kilik and unclenched his fists.
Spoiler:

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Natsuki looked at Benjamin and smiled a cold smile "I'm sorry, but my livelihood is in my bags, and if someone tries to take it, I'm not apt to have much sympathy or mercy." she paused "but, like I said, she stole Kilik's things so I defer to him to decide what should be done with the thief" Having spoken her mind on the situation, Natsuki sat back down, and picked her violin back up and began playing again, a quiet lilting tune rose from the strings as she leaned against her bag, and waited for the decision to be made.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:55 am

Kilik scratched his chin for a moment. "I thank you for your decisions to make it my decision but truly I want todon't want to cut her paws off." A dark spark flew in his eyes and his teeth showed in his smile. "I would rather use a hammer to smash every bone in her paws then use a rusky blade to cut the knuckles and put them in front of a demon." The staff hit him across the head and stood firm. "Kilik stop and breathe. You beggining to slip again." The skunk was dizzy a bit from being hit but shook his head. " Sorry just despise thieves."

Kilik stared for a bit across the little fire while handing the headless and plucked bird to Natsuki, ready for its head to be chopped off and cooked. "I have made up my mind. For now she will be spared but if another inncident occurs I shall let Natsuki have her fun while your held down by iron. That is my final decision." He summoned his wire and its magical draining abilities from her legs and wraps it around his arm like a spiraling braclet. Next, the skunk used his fingers to trace the wound, leaving the skin healed and sealed behind his finger as he went. "I've got your blood and magic scent so don't try nothing." His voice was a calm, but threatening growl.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Ivelese gave kilik a sly grin "You have my blood huh?" she asked with a mockish tone "Well then I suppose you know something that would surprise these fellow travelers,no?" clearly Ivelese doubted he knew what she was talking about and her approach with this was to prove his words were nothing more than a mere scare tactic.Looking over to natsuki she said calmly "Trust me I know enough tricks to put her out" with those words she put both paws up and began to juggle on the left three small ice blocks while on the right she juggled three small spheres of water,finishing her little performance she looked to natsuki for a reaction.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Natsuki put down her violin, and took the bird from Kilik. "well that makes two of us then that have no love for thieves." She commented to Kilik as she stuffed the herbs, onions, and mushrooms into the bird, and put it on a spit over the fire. Natsuki looked at Ivelese and laughed "you don't get it do you, I'm not scared or intimidated by magic" She smiled "If you wanted to...put me out..as you say, you may want to carefully consider your tricks." Her eyes narrowed "So, I will warn you again. Try to steal from me and I will not be merciful" that said, she put her violin in its case, and packed it away on her bag. She kept her bag close to her as she began tending the bird on the spit.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:45 am

Kilik watched as the two exchanged threats. The wires began to wriggle and move around on his arms. "Shhh shhh little friends I will let you go cut her up again if she does something. These wires are anxious to rip into your skin again that is what your blood does. Makes these wires want to kill you." The wires settled down back into a bracelet as he put more wood into the fire, noticing it was about to burn out. The dagger he made ealier was being shaped into different things as he sat and kept a watchful eye.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Dimitriexeno
Outlaw
Species: Jawa
Location: giving the finger to the Feilan behind me/out my window.

Post by Dimitriexeno » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:08 pm

Benjamin kept quiet and watched the situation over. The strange magi talking between themselves. He soon got bored at the threats and mysterious talking and took out his two rocks, juggling them with his feet as he looked around at the scenery. He always enjoyed relaxing and watching the day go by. "Hey, if all of you are done, I would suggest we get a move on and eat." he said, his stomach growling. He sat on the ground, as he did so he picked up a little stick and poked the fire. "So, all of you know alot of magic, huh?"
Spoiler:

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Ivelese looked over at kilik "Well you were willing to steal my paw since I wanted to steal from you.If they want to kill me you can kill them." she then turned her gaze to Natsuki,a small smile split her muzzle as she said "Oh not scared of magic you say?Then lets see how you feel about this....." she cut off as a flick of her paw caused two ice blocks to form solid over both of Natsuki's paws "Now keep in mind I could do that to your whole body." she finished with a smirk to see what Natsuki thought of her ice paws.

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:42 am

Almost as soon as the ice appeared, Natsuki's eyes glowed blue for a brief moment, and the ice disappeared as she absorbed the magic that created it. She gave Ivelese a look like one might give a child that is being particularly obstinate and willful. "are you quite done now?" she asked calmly as she continued to tend to the bird on the spit as it cooked. She looked at Benjamin as she replied to his question. "I wouldn't say I know a lot of magic, but I know enough" she said conversationally.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 am

Kilik had to put a paw on the wires to stop them from charging. "Please stop using magic bandit. As I said before these wires want to slice you up the more you do." The wires calmed after a minute then he went back to shaping his iron. "I have magic, metal elemental magic, but it is not useful all the time." Finally, he stopped shaping the iron into a tiny anklet and quickly, within a blink of an eye, attached it to the bandit's ankle. "That should do it." The carvings along it were old, and seemed to show a slight glow. "With that you can't use your magic, well you can but every time you do tiny blades inside the anklet will rotate fast to leave deep gashes in your ankle. Also, don't try to remove it physically or magically because it won't break or anythink without a metal elemental non elemental fire of the body." A smile rose from his serious face but it soon disappeared to his usual funny expression. Like it didn't occur he began to make a sauce for the bird. Soon after he got done mixing and heating he lifted a spoonful to Natsuki's mouth. "Taste, it is an old family recipe."

RavenFire487
God

Post by RavenFire487 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Ivelese let out a sigh"I've grown sick of you four already.So if you'll take this off I'll be on my way." she said in a casual tone as she looked over towards the road.She was staring when suddenly two flashbacks came to her view,the first being of a trip awhile back in Edwin where she had been tied to door of a dungeon cell,the second was of when she locked in a dungeon with a few other travelers,both times she was fairly that she had been keeping her royal Identity a secret.Thought she couldn't remember any of the people with her.