Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Dreaming waters(open)

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
Madmarco777
Spy
Species: Brown Bear

Re: Dreaming waters(open)

Post by Madmarco777 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

Grisius bounded through tree limbs, following a faint notion. Though he was looking for the shadows now, they eluded him. Taking a sharp right, he plummeted to the ground and found himself surrounded by the shadows. Though he was still invisible, his sword drew their attention. Each emitted a sharp cry and tried to touch it, only to cry again in pain. Interesting. He thought, Like moths to a lamp. A sudden idea sprung to his mind, and he raced back to the tavern.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema
To this world, I shall always say no.

Sponsor

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 am

Blue giggled at Aiden's remark. "I am sure you would swing madly before hitting me Aiden. Thank you and I will be more warning like next time." As they manuevered through the traps, Blue got a wierd feeling. "Ugh, for some reason it feels like Mark is in trouble. We maybe should hurry back Aiden."
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

cossant
Marquis
Species: Wolf

Post by cossant » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm

As Aiden cleared the last trap, he replied, "Mark can handle himself. Let's just hope he can lead those shade things back here before the soldiers get through the traps." He looked around, and had another plan. With a quick leap, he clawed his way up a tree. "If they get too close, I'll drop down and start slicing them up."

Madmarco777
Spy

Post by Madmarco777 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Grisius dashed out of the forest, and stopped by Blue. "I have a plan." he quickly said, raising his sword to show it's glow. "The shadows are drawn to light like insects to a lamp. When the soldiers get here, we will have enough time to lay one last trap." he looked at Blue and Aiden. "But I need your help."
Some say a comet will fall from the sky, followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still, followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits.
- Tool, AEnema

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 pm

Blue held as Aiden climbed the tree. "Very well tha sounds fun." She gigled and notced Grisius run up. "Oh hi, where have you been?" She observed his sword and his plan. "Hmm what is your plan?"
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

cossant
Marquis

Post by cossant » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:30 am

Mark could hardly breathe. it felt like the surrounding darkness was suffocating him. If he didn't feel so disoriented and sluggish, he would have panicked. "You slipped up, Mark. Just as we predicted." a ghostly voice taunted, though it sounded like it was everywhere. "It took your family generations to make one fatal mistake, but the mistake was finally made." Mark wanted to struggle, but he couldn't see anything, or hardly breathe, never mind put up any resistance.

"Its too bad you had to involve your friends. Aiden will make such a nice meal for our pets. And as for the girl...." The voice cackled. "Well, She's a good candidate for a vessel. You see, Mark, Being a spirit is oh so ever inconvenient without someone to focus our power through." the voice distanced, as everything else did.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 am

Blue held her heart and bit her lip. "uhh Aiden...I don't think Mark is ok." She hda tear roll down her face and drip on Aiden. "Excuse me..." She got off Aiden's back nd walked in the tavern with her head down. Sitting, she looked through a bag of hers that was severely heavy to alot of others. Digging in it, she kept wiping her eyes.

cossant
Marquis

Post by cossant » Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm

The shades had moved off in pursuit of the others, leaving Mark's motionless body behind. To almost everyone, He was as good as dead. He wasn't moving, showed no sign of reacting to the outside environment, and he wasn't breathing.

But one animal seemed to think different. A falcon flew in, and landed on Mark's chest. It cocked it's head, before its beak grabbed something near Mark's neck. It was a necklace with a small cross on it. The center stone was black. The falcon put its talon over it.

For a second nothing happened. Then, the stone turned to a topaz-looking stone.

The falcon flew off, and landed on a nearby branch, seeming to watch over the same scene.

Except there was a single movement. Mark's finger twitched.

"They're here!" Aiden shouted over to the others, as the beginning of the soldiers charged straight into the traps. Shouts of surprise and pain rang out, as they continued their charge. The traps were working, but there wasn't enough. Aiden took a crossbow he had managed to steal from the soldiers, and shot back. Just to hear the heart-sinking sound of the arrow striking hardened metal.

"Crap." he growled. "They have shields!" He shouted.

Madmarco777
Spy

Post by Madmarco777 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Grisius grinned. "Shields don't help where you step." But Aiden was right. Rendering himself invisible, he took to his sword and waited. "Wait until the shades are here. We need them alive for the distraction." He yelled, looking around for Blue and Aiden. He saw a few soldiers unharmed by the traps and knocked their shields to the ground.
- Tool, AEnema

cossant
Marquis

Post by cossant » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:44 pm

"Regroup! Line Formation!" A voice snapped out orders, the soldiers picking up their shields and the crossbowmen lining up between them. The soldiers slowed their advance, the crossbowmen guiding the shielded soldiers past the traps.

"Captain, keep your men alert!." Tannis warned the captain, as he advanced with them. The captain looked back over to him. "We're getting through the traps, aren't we?" he shouted. Tannis pointed to Grisius' general direction. "Someone's hidden over their. I can't sense exactly where, but you need to keep your soldiers heads dow-"

"INCOMING!" A soldier yelled as a bunch of shade creatures slammed into the formation. The shield soldiers kept their shields up, blocking the creatures first rush, before the crossbowmen fired from point-blank range. The creatures collapsed, either desperately lunging at the shielded soldiers, or just falling motionless. That wasn't the rest of them, though. The forest was drowned in ghastly wails and cries.

"The call of the dead." one soldier whispered.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Blue came out with spikes covering her body. Every time a soldier or shade got near her the spikes shone and stabed through them. She walked to where the shades came from. Nthing would stop her finding Mark to make sure he was ok. The only thing that semed odd about her was her fur losing it's shine.

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 am

[pm me if you feel i should not come in, but i kinda need an active thread]

Three swords darted from behind the formation. They were floating with no physical control. Farther back, a manticore was standing with his fingers twitching, controlling the blades with his mind.

He sent them at the crossbowmen, percieving them as the biggest threat. He kept himself hidden by sending out an image of a tree where he was.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate