Just a ferret?[Open][Medieval]

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: Just a ferret?[Open][Medieval]

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 am

"Maybe I could help." Tenga rose from her seat. She began a chant in a language which translated. SPIRITS OF LEAVES, COME. SPIRITS OF MICE, COME. SPIRITS OF EAGLES, COME!

Leaves danced in front of her, and there was a gathering of mice too. And in glided a few eagles. "Where shall we begin?" she ask Tellus.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

AmeVulpes
Duke
Species: undecided

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:35 am

Tellus shook his head. "She is the spirit of illusion. I could be sitting in her lap and not know it." He gave a chuckle. "Try playing hide and seek with her... then again, we are, i suppose."

He thought back to when they were mortals--children, at that. Hide and seek with her WAS impossible, even seeing everything the ground saw.
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 am

Well, she cant hide from this, Tenga thought. This is gonna be a bad idea. Tenga began to chant, dismissing the spirits before her. Then she launched into another one. This said: COME, SPIRIT OF ILLUSIONS! SHOW YOURSELF TO US SO WE MAY GAZE ON YOUR GLORY! WE BESEECH THEE!
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:06 am

Tellus raised an eyebrow, but had no other reaction.

A hyena wielding a bloody sickle seemed to step out of midair a few feet to their right. "My glory?" She scoffs. "What is it that i am here for, exac--" she stops talking when she sees tellus, and gives a slightly unimpressed look. "oh, it's you." She tries to hide a childish smile.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 am

Grenge predictably dropped to his knee. "My lady." Tega once again bowed. "Good day, oh hidden one. It was my idea to call you." She seemed surprised it worked. Most higher spirits were fickle with summonings. She was awed by 2 highers in her prescence.

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:30 am

Nimeth blinked at this. She wasn't used to it either. "You may stand... Honestly, i don't want worshiped." She turned again to tellus, who stood and walked over to her. She looked a bit nervous. Her big brother had always been rather mean to her as kids.

Tellus gave her a hug and whispered "Ahh, it's been so long, sister."
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am

Grenge rose and stood by Tenga. Tenga watched the reunion with a feeling of interfering. She backed up a bit. Grenge sat on the ground. His chainmail made a noise as he sat.

AmeVulpes
Duke

Post by AmeVulpes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:46 am

Tellus and nimeth looked at them. "Something wrong?" Tellus spoke. Nimeth kissed his cheek much like she would as a child.

She held onto his shoulder in a childish way.
Oh hey guys.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

"Just dont need to interfere with family." Tenga was always the mediator. She was a natural at it. She beamed and Grenge even attempted a smile. That was rare for the stoic deer spirit.