Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The weapons of Armetsuru(open to first four)

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
cossant
Marquis
Species: Wolf

Re: The weapons of Armetsuru(open to first four)

Post by cossant » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:29 am

Taking a few breaths, he let out a quick howl. "I tell ya, their's not much that's more exhilerating than combat. 'specially against spirits." he announced in a voice that still showed his high adrenaline levels. "But I still prefer the forest and city stuff."

On hearing the warning of another possible threat, his bow was at the ready again, and his paw went to grab an arrow.

His paw closed around the last three he had. He would have to make each one count.

Drawing one, he readied his aim. "If it's hostile, I'll drop it where it stands. But let's see if they are hostile, first."

Sponsor

kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

Post by kitsuni89 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:27 am

Daine stumbled a bit then her fur faded slightly. "I overdid it again," she whispered to her self. The creature spoken of by Flumen felt close. She kept walking towards it not hesitating. What ever it was she would have to use something her father forbidden her to use but she was losing life, fast.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:53 am

[i think the guy who wanted to join dropped the site, so we need to make something up... I was trying to get him in the order, but it seems not...]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:10 pm

(oh alright well do your post we can just say it was the spirits trying to come back but failed)
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:15 am

Flumen hooted. "False alarm. Must have been remnant spirits." He then returned to scanning the area.

Kael sighed. "Ghosts tend to hate defeat. Sore losers."
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

cossant
Marquis
Species: Wolf

Post by cossant » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

((ooc:sorry for the delay, I'm getting completely bombarded by math))

Mark de-nocked his arrow once he heard that it was nothing. Sighing, he followed Daine, noticing her stumbling.
Without warning, Mark's eyes shifted in color for a dark forest green to a piercing silver. He could hear not only his own heartbeat and that of his companions, but also see the very life aura surrounding them.

And Daine's life aura was dropping.

Taking a few hurried steps, he rested his paw on her shoulder, obviously concerned. "You okay?" he asked.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:13 am

Daine looked over her shoulder to Mark."I am alright, just a tad tired." She smiled and went on. "Kael can you ask flumen to fly forward to that light? I think its the exit to the other side." A clear bell tumbled out of her tail and rolled to a side wall. it gave off a small glow and showed the tiny ball inside that made it make the bell ring. but as it hit the walls of the bell it not chime. The lavender skunk began slowing down in her pace and her eyes began going black again. This time, they did not return to their shining purple color instantly but flashed dark black. Soon, she was laying down and seemed to be drained of all that once was inside her. "Lets rest for a moment boys....tired...." Daine's eyes closed softly as she drifted off into a deep slumber.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 am

"You could just ask him yourself, Daine." Kael nodded to Flumen, who flew forward.

Kael quickly caught Daine. "Whoah, there. We can definitely rest. Here." His hands glowed, and he transferred a bit of his life-force into her to help speed her recovery.

Flumen came back and said to all, "That light is one exit. There is another, but tht is a bit darker."

"Thanks Flumen," Kael said.