Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A Challenge from Mr. Noob. ^-^

The Midas Arena was a stat-based battling forum that was retired. This is where all of the Midas Arena role-plays are archived.
n00b678
Omnipresence
Species: Fox

A Challenge from Mr. Noob. ^-^

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:30 am

Jeric walked into the arena, sitting in the middle in a crosslegged position. He was meditating sort of, relaxing before the fight. Jeric was not known to do this normally, but at least it was a chance to see if he could still fight. Noone had really died here anyway.

)This is an open challenge. First to post is the person I will fight ^-^(

Sponsor

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:40 pm

Banastre charged into the arena, brandishing a large steel lance. He had no patience for people SITTING DOWN in the arena. "Get up, stupid blind idiot, damn you! I came for a good fight, not yoga lessons!"

*Equip Steel Lance (Str +18)
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Jeric looked up at the stranger, sighing and getting up, his staff now out. "Very well. Attack if you must.

*Equip Regal Staff (Str +17)*

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:26 pm

Banastre was a little bit surprised at how calm his opponent was. He lowered the thick steel lance at him, both paws on the handle and charged, roaring as he went.

135/135
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:38 pm

Jeric was caught with the lance, grunting in pain. He retaliated, his staff spinning towards the other fox's head.

Hp: 87/122

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:58 pm

WHAM. The staff smacked into Banastre's head, straight into his eye. He was blinded in his left eye, it burned in pain, and he saw blood spray the arena floor. Banastre would wear an eye-patch for the rest of his life. He roared in pain and anger, diving wildly for Jeric, lance pointed ahead.

49/135

My Characters

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:04 pm

Jeric hadn't meant to hit him in the eye. Then again, he couldn't see where he was aiming. Jeric tried to get out of the way, but his arm was stabbed with the lance. He screamed in pain, a pain he hadn't been expecting. But he should've considering the fact he put someone's eye out. He spun quickly, bringing the staff across, hoping to hit him in the face hard enough to knock him out.

Hp: 30/122

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:13 pm

The staff collided once more with Banastre's face, connecting with his forehead. Ban didn't have the time to yell in pain, he was unconscious before he hit the ground.

-64/135

((Damn, I knew I bought that potion for a reason... :D))

My Characters

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:17 pm

((lol. sorry. the battle mode thingy usually isn't this nice to me. I guess it's beginner's luck.))

Jeric sat down, weary and in pain. He didn't like this arena all that much, but his opponent had no intention of killing him. It was as the reports said: noone had been killed in the fighting. Soon, they were taken off to be treated for their injuries. Jeric wondered if he'd fight this arctic fox again. Perhaps...

((alright. next contender can try. if noone else wants to try right now, then the person who fought me last can do so.))

Jeric was back, sitting in the arena, crosslegged as before. He waited for his next opponent to step forward. He hoped that it wouldn't be as bloody as before. He had felt terrible after putting that fox's eye out. But he had been forgiven somewhat, and now he had to focus on this.

Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:56 pm

Draug stepped through the arena entrance to find his opponent sitting cross-legged across from him. "I'm here to take your glory." his voice was cold and eerie.
If you feel like a man of stature, try giving orders to another man's dog.
-Anonymous
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=1277]Draug[/url]

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:58 pm

Jeric got up, picking up his staff, "I have no glory in this arena. I am merely your opponent.

*equips Regal Staff (Str +17)

Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:05 pm

Draug smiles revealing his blade from its sheathe. (Str +15). "Then you have nothing to lose. Draug darted to the side and then rushed at Jeric with a flashing uppercut of his blade.

HP: 130/130
-Anonymous

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:12 pm

Jeric jumped to the side as the uppercut blazed his way. He swung his staff with two paws, aiming the bottom half )since he's stepped to the left( to hit Draug's stomach

Hp: 122/122

Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:17 pm

Draug jumped and rolled over the counter attack. "Damn," he said. kneeling on one knee, his blade outstretched and pointing to his right. He leaped again spiraling through the air. His sword aiming at his enemies ribs.

130/130
-Anonymous

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:22 pm

Jeric yelped in pain as the slash got him neatly across the ribs. He held his paw there for a moment. It was a gash. Jeric had no choice but to lunge forward, suddenly changing his direction and spinning his staff at his opponent's head.

Hp: 52/122