Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A Challenge from Mr. Noob. ^-^

The Midas Arena was a stat-based battling forum that was retired. This is where all of the Midas Arena role-plays are archived.
Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:32 pm

4+17+90=111 130-111=19

Draug hit the ground in utter confusion. He never saw the attack coming. It felt as if his brain was swelling and pushing against his skull. He shook the pain away. He knew he wouldn't last much longer. He stabbed at Jeric as he stumbled forward.

19/130
If you feel like a man of stature, try giving orders to another man's dog.
-Anonymous
[url=http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=1277]Draug[/url]

Sponsor

n00b678
Omnipresence
Species: Fox

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:40 pm

Jeric had accidentally impaled himself on the blade, tripping over his own staff. He grunted, pulling himself off of it and falling to the ground in pain. He somehow managed to get up, holding the blood off. He looked in the direction of Draug, "..Well...fought.." Somehow he was still conscious, though he wouldn't be able to move.

Hp:-73/122

Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:44 pm

Draug bowed respectfully. "As did you." He wiped his blade and sheathed it. "I will return when you are well. You are a worthy opponent."

Days later the wolf returned to find Jeric sitting in the arena. "Are you ready for round two?" he asked.
-Anonymous

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:46 pm

Jeric got up, fully healed from his last encounter. He stood up with his staff ready and he bowed to Draug, "Yes I am. Feel free to attack when you're ready." He adopted a defensive stance, ready for his attack.

*equip Regal Staff (Str +17)*

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:49 pm

((May I return after this battle?))
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Draug smiled in response. He pulled the blade above his head. (Iron blade- Str +15). "I'm glad to see you're healed. The wolf slashed at his opponent with a swift motion.

130/130
-Anonymous

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:55 pm

((sure))

Jeric dodged the attack, retaliating with his staff.

Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:00 pm

"Ha," Draug screamed dodging Jeric's counter attack. He rolled toward the fox coming up with a whirling side kick to his head.

130/130
-Anonymous

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:13 pm

Jeric flew to the side and skidded across the arena, rolling backwards into a crouch. He spun and swung his staff to the right, hoping to catch Draug someone in the head.

Hp: 55/122

Lucien
Count

Post by Lucien » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:20 pm

The staff caught Draug in the shoulder. Any higher and he wouldn't have had a head left. He stumbled slightly from the blow. He spun off the attack and retaliated with a downward slice of his blade.

101/130
-Anonymous

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Jeric caught the slash cleanly, and fell to the ground, bleeding. He managed to get up slowly, smiling somewhat, "Ah..I lose again...It was a good fight though.."

Hp: -19/122

((alright Jas. I'm ready when you are))

Jeric entered the arena yet again. This time it was for his first opponent, the fox with the giant lance. He hoped that he would do well today.

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:38 pm

((I think I put him down as an arctic wolf, no?))

Banastre strode back into the arena. His eye treated, then a large metal eyepatch placed over it. The metal would protect the damaged eye from another blow, which would be excruciating to Ban.

"Seems I owe you a little something in return for that" he snarled, and lowered his lance. Instead of charging, however, he began circling Jeric slowly, waiting for his move.
"You can't just remain a root forever. Eventually you grow and change into other things, like stems and leaves and such. Are a tree's leaves an insult to its roots?" - Sade

"It is easy for a statesman, whether he be in the Cabinet or the Chamber, to blow a blast with the wind of popularity on the trumpet of war, warming himself the while at his own fireside; or to thunder orations from this tribune and then to leave it to the musketeer who is bleeding to death in the snow whether his system win fame and victory or no. There is nothing easier than that; but woe to the statesman who in these days does not look around him for a reason for war which will hold water when the war is over." - Otto von Bismarck

My Characters

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:40 pm

Jeric got up and said, "Look, I didn't mean to hit your eye out. I can't see exactly where I'm aiming." He pointed to the blindfold, "I can't see anything at all. Even if I took this blindfold off." He sighed, getting his quarterstaff ready, "But I don't think that's going to stop you from attacking, so attack!"

*equips Regal Staff (Str +17)*

JamesG
Inquisitor

Post by JamesG » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:46 pm

"I don't care. All I want is you" Banastre's aggressive temperament didn't leave him circling for long. he lunged forward again.

(I'm so sorry, I have to go. I really enjoyed this, thanks for battling me. I'll continue this later.))

*Equips Steel Lance (Str +18)*

My Characters

n00b678
Omnipresence

Post by n00b678 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:56 pm

((no problem. sorry for hitting your character's eye out. later Jas.))

Jeric dodged the attack, and he swung his staff forward, this time aiming for the chest.

Hp: 122/122