Welcome to the World of Feila!

Image

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

A Challenger Approaches!!!1!

The Midas Arena was a stat-based battling forum that was retired. This is where all of the Midas Arena role-plays are archived.
Locked
User avatar
Nekoconeko
Outlaw
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: In your closet, with a Machine Gun! >8D

A Challenger Approaches!!!1!

Post by Nekoconeko » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Corayna proudly walked up to the entrance of the arena. Head held high and in a stance of eagerness, she had already experienced such an uneventful day, and she knew this would bring her excitment, attention, and hopefully, victory. As she enter the arena steady and determanded to win against any foe which standed in her way, she raised her voice loud and clear."Who would kindly wish to challenge me in a quick duel?" She stated maybe in a somewhat overly confident tone of voice. She didn't care though, she thought to herself as she paiently waited or someone to reply. Win or lose, at least she tried, right?

(First time battling, so sorry if I make a mistake o_O;)
Will pay gold for decent sig, thanx!

Corayna
Hybrid/ Mouse/Caracal Cat
Wep. X: Any weight, any type
Sp. Skills: N/A

Lv: 1 - Exp: 20
Hp: 125/125
Str: 9
Mag: 2

Sponsor
 

User avatar
Flickerfinger
Marquis
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Taur
Location: Upstage, lads!

Post by Flickerfinger » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:12 pm

((Same here, but I'll take you anyway. Initial challenger attacks first, so you make your first move in the next post after you equip a weapon.))

A flicker of light answered from a shadowy place on the far side of the arena, where the late afternoon sun painted a thick, black spill of ink beneath the curve of the wall. The flicker again, a glint of light off curved metal. A voice, Edwinian but colored with a strange accent, answered back the hybrid: "I will."

The flicker became a glare as the creature moved into direct sunlight. It was a mongoose, with rust-colored fur, and across his back the nine dark bands of his species. In his right hand was a chakram, twirling with easy grace through his fingers. "I am Rikki, and I accept the challenge."

(Rikki Tikki Tavi equips Moon Chakram, Str = 5 + 20 = 25)
Know thy wolf, and unto thine own wolf be true.

If all the world is a stage, I want better lighting.

Characters

User avatar
Nekoconeko
Outlaw
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: In your closet, with a Machine Gun! >8D

Nervous... O_o;

Post by Nekoconeko » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm

((Ok, thanks!))

Corayna smiled slyly and her gleamed of pride, and as she watched the mongoose approach her with the deadly chakram in hand, she began to mumble to herself a bit. "Hmmm, a mongoose? Haven't seen too many of them before....should be interesting." Her smile became a full grin as she pulled out her Brass Knuckle and got into a battle stance.
(Corayna equips Brass Knuckle, Str = 9 + 13 = 22)

"Okay then, thst's perfectly fine! Well, no reason in just standing, so let us begin." As soon as finishing her sentence, Corayna swiftly charged towards Tikki, knuckle aimimg straight for the face.
Will pay gold for decent sig, thanx!

Corayna
Hybrid/ Mouse/Caracal Cat
Wep. X: Any weight, any type
Sp. Skills: N/A

Lv: 1 - Exp: 20
Hp: 125/125
Str: 9
Mag: 2

User avatar
Flickerfinger
Marquis
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Taur
Location: Upstage, lads!

Post by Flickerfinger » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:16 am

(80+22= 102
HP:32/125)

Rikki waited, patiently, calculating, as she rushed him. Closer, closer; not yet . . . not yet . . . He jerked his head away from the blow at the last minute.

His timing was off. The brass knuckle caught him just behind the jaw and he saw stars. He was on the sand before he knew what had happened. One more hit like that and I'm finished, he thought. Losing no time he spun the chakram at his opponent's legs.
Know thy wolf, and unto thine own wolf be true.

If all the world is a stage, I want better lighting.

Characters

User avatar
Nekoconeko
Outlaw
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: In your closet, with a Machine Gun! >8D

Post by Nekoconeko » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:04 pm

Hp:125/125

Corayna jumped backwards away from chakram just before it may have taken her leg off. She landed on the ground safe, a little shocked, but safe. She looked at her opponent, almost feeling sorry for him, for she wasn't used to see people wounded since it was never really important for her to fight before in her life. "I'm sorry to do this, but..." Before she could finish, she jumped up high and came and attempted to swing her fist at Rikki upon landing.
Will pay gold for decent sig, thanx!

Corayna
Hybrid/ Mouse/Caracal Cat
Wep. X: Any weight, any type
Sp. Skills: N/A

Lv: 1 - Exp: 20
Hp: 125/125
Str: 9
Mag: 2

User avatar
Flickerfinger
Marquis
Posts: 900
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Species: Taur
Location: Upstage, lads!

Post by Flickerfinger » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:19 am

(66+22=88
HP: -55/125)

Still groggy, the mongoose tried to pull himself to his feet, but too late - the brass knuckle came down once again on his head. He became very familiar with the patch of sand under his nose.

When he came to a moment or two later, he stood on weak legs, and saluted the hybrid with the chakram. He had never been bested by a feral animal; sentients, it seemed, were a good deal more tricky. "Well fought, madame," he said. "But don't think you could do that again. I got cocky, and you got lucky." His bravado was obviously forced, a weak attempt to maintain his dignity after being soundly drubbed.

User avatar
Nekoconeko
Outlaw
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:44 pm
Location: In your closet, with a Machine Gun! >8D

Post by Nekoconeko » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:56 pm

"Yes, a good fight it was, mongoose, but don't underestimate me." She turned her back to Rikki and stood looking up to the crowd. Still with full health, she decided it time for the next challenger.

"Ok, would anyone else like to give it a shot against me?"

(Seriously, a challenger would be nice o_O;)
Will pay gold for decent sig, thanx!

Corayna
Hybrid/ Mouse/Caracal Cat
Wep. X: Any weight, any type
Sp. Skills: N/A

Lv: 1 - Exp: 20
Hp: 125/125
Str: 9
Mag: 2

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests