Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

What we were, or might have been... (AU, Catalina)

Set some 1000 years before the Mediaeval period, this Age is dominated by the Edwinan empire known as Senatus Populusque Edwinus (SPQE). The time period is like that of Earth's Roman Republic, when the Republic encompassed much of the known world, and conquered against the Barbarians of the surrounding countries. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
Catalina Tamiko
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: What we were, or might have been... (AU, Catalina)

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:44 am

"Any price you name i shall pay without question....." she said softly. The feline suddenly stood and came to her. Kneeling he spoke. "Mistress. You need to rest." She nodded softly. "When we return home. Until then i am well enough to travel. I still fight left in me." The feline nodded and returned to his seat just as he had stood from it.

After a moment Catalina spoke. "Even if you killed me, my family would seek no revenge. There is no love lost between us. They do as i command because they fear me. My father was a blessed light mage of incredible prowess... the same purification magic that flowed in his veins flows in mine. I can destroy them all with one spell." She leaned her head back. Looking at the smith she spoke. "What is it like to create a life? To bring something beautiful into this wreched world snd watch it grow?"
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:59 am

It might well be said that Catalina would know her relatives better than Gracchus, having spent so much more time among them. And yet... "I think you may be right, mistress, in saying that no love is lost." The literal and figurative meaning of phrases could be taken quite differently, if furs ever once realized what words they were actually saying.

Antony caught the remark, smiling a bit as he worked the bellows. He was about to answer when he heard a small voice call out "Da!"

Turning around, he was just in time to catch a young toddler from getting dangerously close to the flames. A young foal, barely a colt, he came up to his father's knee, and hugged it. "Well, there you are! I'll bet your grandmother is looking for you." The son didn't reply, only staring, fascinated, at the flames. "Probably follow in my hoofsteps, eh? Well, not quite so much, I hope."

Passing the young one off to his uncle, Antony then answered Cat's question. "I can hardly say; it's a much different experience to me than it would be for you. Nothing quite prepares you for it. For myself... well, up until this week it was like a struggle against drowning, to save something precious from the waves. Now I feel as if we'd just been pulled into a boat. Not quite used to it yet."
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Rackenhammer's RP Experience "blog"

e-mail: [email protected]

All my characters in their insane length

Catalina Tamiko
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Post by Catalina Tamiko » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:37 pm

She nodded softly. Watching the child. She was certain to a degree that she wouldnt survive long enough to bare her own children. At this moment in her life, she was sure of three things. First, she was going to die a brutal death. Second, her new slave would probably end up as someone else's slave after her death. And third there was no love between her family and herself. Her other siblings were doted on By their grandmother. Devina barely registered Catalina's presence, let alone her accomplishments. She let out a small sigh and looked at her paws. "I remember being his age.... curious and full of interest in the world." she whispered.

Gracchus would have his chance. She would see to it. All she had to do was get her kingdom recognized by devina as being independant. From there, she would dismiss Gracchus and prepare for her mother to make a rampaging arrival.
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514