Bells in the Void (Racken, open, PM me first please)

Feilans have finally entered the realm of space in their solar system, a vast area, full of exotic planets and phenomena. The colonies created by the old Edwinish Party have developed into a new faction, the Dmitrians, whom are descended from Feilans, but whom have developed a separate cultural identity from their colonial forefathers. At the edge of the system lurks the formidable faction known as the Immortals, a group of furs whom have used technology to live forever, in a constant state of hostility with Feila and Dmitri, both of whom are on tense enough relations as it is. All natives are furry (Skin Avian are present here too). No native humans.
Catalina Tamiko
King
King
Species: Feline-Tiger/Panther

Re: Bells in the Void (Racken, open, PM me first please)

Post by Catalina Tamiko »

(Anyone even wanna continue anymore? )
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

My Cast of critters. (INCOMPLETE) viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6514

Sponsor

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion
Species: Ferx

Post by Rackenhammer »

(I've been drained for a while on inspiration/time, sorry; I kind of think we should start moving into the last act, though.)

Syme found himself unceremoniously dumped upon the ground. He spent a few minutes dusting himself off and re-adjusting his suit, for all the world as if a giant elemental looming behind him, surging with the revival of ancient magic was just another Tuesday. Perhaps it was.

Freya was the first to address him, and he sighed when she did so. The fox did deign to answer, though. "Things are coming to a head, at last. The twin 'goddesses' of chaos and order... well, I guess you could say I've been orchestrating a family reunion. Only... Shiba, the chaotic one, grew in power faster than we anticipated. She's more likely going to continue hostilities than pursue reconciliation, and we're kind of scrambling for resources right now..." He rubbed a paw over his face, suddenly looking very tired. When had he last slept?
"As for the rest, I fear what I have to say is out of date. I usually operate by keeping everyone else off-balance long enough to do what needs to be done. Now the tables are turned on me..." He chuckled mirthlessly, swaying a little on his feet.

~***~

Baxter, having gotten more sleep, was alert enough to begin his transmission before Tellissa finished her sentence. "I don't know how long it will take him to mobilize, but he's on his way." It would at least save time tracking her through the paperwork. "Do you think it would be wise to force a confrontation now? Gil's the best SUPREMECOMM can muster against this Shiba, and he'll at least be able to occupy her long enough for your own sort to muster. We're not going to be able to recruit any more than would already fight, but if we give her more time, she'll have a bigger army."

~***~

If it had been anyone else's child, Shiba may yet have swayed her. But to propose the destruction of her own son's soul? That was enough to drive a final break between Vanessa and Shiba. As for the rest, it all happened so fast that she barely had time to react, before she was thrust back into her realm, with Vanessa by her side and Vivian caring for Barius in front of her.

Still holding on to her child, who whimpered fitfully in her arms, she took command again. "Right, it that all our muster? Good." The wolfess chewed her lip. The weapons were modern, since she had industrialized the Tamiko realm, but... even that wouldn't do much good, she feared. Only one option. "Plan 19. No arguments. Make sure to seal the station portal behind you before setting off the nukes."

Full evacuation and destruction of the Realm. Nothing less had any chance.
Be Humble in Yourself, but Adamant in the Truth.

Discord: PrinceBlueblood#8840
All my characters in their insane length

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

(Yea. gonna place the final battle in another thread as well as the aftermath of it. That way it can be managed easier.)

Peter watched as the elemental queen entered the spire. Her size shrinking suddenly to allow her inside as she condensed herself. She moved to sit in a seat beside Martha and began working on the vixen to restore her. Peter followed her and asked softly. "Can you tell us where the others are exactly?" "Dead. I'm the last of the nature council. We have not survived the eons very well." Martha came awake slowly. Feeling the energy surging into her. "Wha.... GAIA!" The elemental pushed her back into the seat with ease. "Calm thyself. I sense what thy have done. Though your intentions are pure, your actions were disruptive. As such, you can no longer protect Gaia. That is our law. You knew this. However, I will not claim your life. I sense you have greater purpose still to come." Martha was confused. She didn't understand. "You will assist me in reviving Gaia. Gaia will aid un in our plight. HOwever, you are still to fall under her judgement witch."

Martha looked around. She had never met this elemental. But it became clear this woman carried authority. Peter bit his lip as he came back to Freya and Syme. "We have an issue. The Elemental says she is the last. The others we were looking for are dead. So... she's going to wake up Gaia herself. And apparently Martha broke some kind of natural laws. So she's a prisoner." He was pinching his muzzle when the surge hit him. Catalina and Shiba's energies clashing. THe energy surge was massive. It knocked Peter on his rear.

"It wont be combat he will be seeing this time. He's going to be receiving refugees from Catalina's realm. Shiba is going to rip that place apart." Tellia spread her wings slowly. The soft glow coming off them illuminating the office as she concentrated. Her energy rising slowly. Too slow. She was too old. She couldn't have handled this properly unless she was already prepared for it. The goddess was closing her mind from the world and focusing on the realm of Tamiko. She had expected her sister to make this move, but this was too soon. Tellissa had to gather the energy to make the connection. But at her age she was having difficulty doing it quickly.

SHe could see Vivian scrambling to get everyone going. These people didn't want to abandon their homes. But none of them was wiling to argue with Vanessa. She could see Catalina and Shiba going at it. The tigress was holding her own for now. Devina had scooped up Barius and was carrying him in her arms as they ran to the station. She reached out to Devina. Linking her mind to Gil's location. "Listen carefully. Gilgamesh. Devina. This is Tellissa. I am going to link your minds so that you can see each other's locations for a while. Long enough to move refugees. Devina. Gil is a good man. Gilgamesh, This is Devina. I'm sure you know of her. Shiba has begun an assault on Tamiko realm. Under the Paradisian-Infernian peace contract, I here by enact my right as goddess to place them in your care and custody for now GIl. I know... You dont exactly like us or our kind. But please, bare with me for the time being. Dmitri would be suitable to deposit them upon. THey wont cause any trouble. Many are skilled in various crafts. A few are technicians. They can assist you until you drop them off. Feila is also acceptable. Now please clear out a cargo bay for them to land in."

Tellia felt the impact of the magic hit her suddenly and it severed the connection rather painfully on her end. SHe tried to shield Devina and Gil from the backlash as Shiba detonated a blast inside the palace. The walls came apart as everyone was still running away. A large section was falling at Vivian and a group of children. Catalina warped in and caught it. But the imact of her feet on the ground shattered her armor in spots. She was straining under the half ton weight. Groaning she tossed it aside and panted. "Go.... please for the love of life get out of here... Im going to keep her here until the bombs go off." "You cant escape the blast Catalina...." Vivian pleaded.

Catalina was silent. After a moment Shiba burst from the debris. Her own armor was broken in several spots. She had a large burn on her face that was slowly healing up. "Vivian..... take care of Peter for me. Help him to understand why I did this. ANd help him be the better man. Give him my love and give him my hope. He carries the future of our empire within him." Catalina was calm. Detaching her mechanical tail and arm she passed them over to Vivian. "Tell Vanessa to take these to Feila. Patent them. Make herself a fortune. Live the high life with her loved ones. Vivian. Do me a favor. Keep tabs on Agreal for me. I have a feeling that you two would do wonderfully as friends. He's an artist that loves to paint and sculpt. Help him learn to make clothing again. Give him kindness like you gave me when I was a child..." The fennec vixen held the mechanical limbs. Her eyes full of tears as she turned and ushered the children away.

Catalina moved toward Shiba. Dismissing her armor, she stood now in a tattered uniform. "Shiba.....You will not have my Sister in laws child. I wont let his life be snuffed out for you" Shiba smiled, "Darling you dont even have the power left to stop me..... what the hell can you do? Vanessa still has your amulet. You are scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for more energy. So unless you have a new spell up your sleeve, I don't think you can surprise me at all."

Catalina smiled softly. "I know you are going to survive my next attack. But When you catch up to Peter and Syme, do me a favor." Shiba laughed. "Oh certainly. Aside from rip them apart what would you like?" Catalina was stalling, Giving everyone time to get out of the blast range. She just snickered a bit at Shiba's ignorant patience. "Tell Syme and Peter..... THey are both grounded..." Cat suddenly clenched her fist as her aura flared. Her energy skyrocketed, tripling every second as she built up all her remaining power and condensed it. Drawing ambient energy from the air and world around her. Then a sudden white energy began to mix in. Her father's heritage coming to her aid in her efforts. Suppressed and ignored, her light magic was still there. And now it shone through.

The Aura blasted out and covered three city blocks. A massive bubble that solidified into pure white ice. Then it pulsed with energy and exploded. The blast reached a half mile. Cat had stalled just long enough to get them outside that range. But several were still knocked on their faces and received some small frostbite on exposed flesh and fur and feather. In the aftermath, Catalina lay gasping for air in a crater. Shiba was not far off. She was injured. She was curled in the fetal position. But far from dead. If anything she was in pain and angry. Her energy was still very strong as the black smoke rolled off her wounds. She was beginning to pick herself up when the Portal opened up and people began piling through. Vivian has been caught in the tail end of the blast. Her tail was frozen at the last couple inches. SHe was still clutching the mechanical parts. Looking at the hillside where Tamiko house had once sat. Now just a crater covered in the smoking frost layer from Catalina's biggest spell.

Tellissa had seen it all. She had managed to reestablish a connection and maintain it through the impact that spell had on the realm. She sat on Baxter's floor, her face blank. Half in awe, half in terror. Her eyes were bleeding from the impact of that energy surge and buffering Devina and Gil from it. She gulped softly. That blast would have killed her instantly. She would have been ash and dust. BUt Shiba was starting to get back up. She was standing and stumbling toward catalina. Tellissa had no choice but to watch. SHiba lifted the dying feline up by her neck. "I'll tell them alright.... You were one of my best Catalina.....I owe you at least that much. So I will tell them they are grounded little kitty.... Now forever sleep and never return."

She tossed Catalina into the air and drew her paw back. The black flames swirled around her hand before she thrust it up. The impact was small. but the result was effective. Catalina, body mind and soul, was ripped to pieces and left drifting in the wind. Tellissa finally closed her eyes and just sat there. She didn't cry. She didn't grow angry. She let out a gentle sigh before she whispered, "Baxter.... Will you help me up please? my joints are not what they used to be....."
With power comes responsibility. With responsibility comes duty. With duty comes honor. With honor comes shame......

There is no purpose in denying that you know nothing in the grand scheme of things. In an effort to prove otherwise, you would simply go mad.

To gaze at the Elder Scroll is to look into both the past, and the future, all possibilities of each, all at the same time, and believe that each, even the false ones, are all true, all at the same time.

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya let out a long sigh that was accompanied by a stream of smoke from her nostrils. "And they wonder why nobody looks up to the gods anymore." She muttered to herself before shaking her head, and bringing her thoughts back on topic. "So, Shiba want's to finish off her sister, and then what? plunge what's left into utter chaos?" She didn't expect Syme to have the answers to her questions, she was mostly just thinking through the situation aloud. "I suppose what we really need to know is whether or not she'll expect any extra players in the game." SHe watched Syme critically for a moment. "and perhaps you should catch a power nap or three." She suggested before looking back to the spire. "I suppose we should get going if there's nothing else to be done here in particular." She said as she turned toward the spire.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion

Post by Rackenhammer »

Freya's complaint drew out Syme's humor again, "We do what we can with what you give us, as St. Peter said to the miser when he asked why he had no heavenly mansion." Her subsequent questions rather quelled it, though, as the angel did in fact know their answers. "Yes. The pantheon has no therapists, so we have... limited options to deal with insanity. You can't seal away a deity forever, and we've tried."

Even though he knew, on some level, that it was coming, the blast of energy from the clash knocked the fox against the wall. "Sacre merde!" The suddenness of the attack stripped off the gentlemanly Edwinian varnish, leaving the Domusian citizen core swearing in the Spire. That had felt awful. Not only was it a huge blast of energy, but it had been used to do something horrible....

~***~

In a belt of asteroids between the inner and outer colonies in the system, the Middle Fleet was patrolling. They operated somewhat like a halfback in soccer, being pulled to the outer or inner system as needed to deal with pirates, smugglers, and the like. It took exceptional officers to command it, and that office had been filled admirably by Gilgamesh Wulfenbach.

He stood tall, his mostly lupine heritage mixed with musteline enough to make his figure somewhat more slender than bulky. He was currently pinching the bridge of his muzzle, dealing with the two simultaneous transmissions from Baxter and Tellissa. *Frau Tellissa, I am your sort. It is rarely good for me to be reminded of that fact.* He had the blood of gods in him, being the son of the late Klaus...
Nevertheless, he rapped out orders for his ships to aim at the refuge station. "We're not the swiftest of vessels, so we've messaged all local freighters to stand ready to receive them before we arrive to take them onboard. Hopefully that will be enough, ja?" He leaned over behind the communications officer as he handled the transmission from Baxter

On the other end, the white cat nodded. "Make sure they're compensated for their troubles. From what I understand, this could turn ugly..."

~***~

The advantage of being a totalitarian ruler is that you can drill your entire populace for just such an emergency. The departure was going as efficiently as it could, with the appointed sub-leaders getting their groups to the escape gates. The station would be flooded, but that would be their problem. Vanessa was with the rear, having sent Devina ahead with the child. "I will be along later." She promised, kissing them both, making sure Koril had his favorite soft toy with him. He'd need all the comfort he could.

The wolfess saw Vivian come up with Cat's limbs in her arms. She knew what it meant, and only nodded grimly as she and the vixen scrambled to get out of the blast range.

*Don't look back.* And so she didn't. She didn't see the final blow that Shiba inflicted upon Catalina. She knew it had happened, though. She pushed through the crowd at the gate, pulling Vivian through.

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Tellissa picked up her breast plate and gauntlets. She was silent as she wiped the blood fro her eyes. "Tell the Supreme Comm tto stwy as far from the battle site as they can. Shina wont take long to recover. Give me time... i have to muster all the forces we can.... and Baxter... thank you." She simply vanished, leaving in her place a few golden feathers. They were heavy, like metal.

Peter was pocking himself up. Stuttering like an idiot and babbling about being unable to see anything. He was pawing at his clothing. The elemental looked up. Martha sighed softly, resigning herself to her fate. After a moment a panel on the spire flickered on. It focused, and slowly cmae to a prerecorded image of Catalina. "Peter... i knkw you are there. This message is set to trigger just for you. Took Vanessa and i an hour and a half to install this. Please respond so the message cane continue."

"Im here." He managed after a bit. The image fflickered a bit. Its age showing. "Peter... im sorry. But if you are watching this my biometrics have gone offline. Im dead darling."

Peter put his paws in his face. "It was likely a horrid death. So please... just go ahead and cry. Get it out baby because you have to be strong now. Your father and i left you some things. Training tools, weapons, money. We made sure you could survive. If the realm is destroyed....there is a small box that del has. She can provide you a home, and everything else. Stay away from what killed me. Dont try to fight it. If you need too,...... rune to syme. He can hide you. I hope i know him enough to trust he would keep you safe my son. I love you baby....daddy and i will see you on the other side. " the image flickered out and a small list of accounts held to be payed. Debts owed to Catalina. One was a very large sum by the old UN for services rendered several times in handling otherworldly affairs for them.

As the last of the refugees made it through, shiba flew at the portal. It closed before she arrived. And when she tried tk restart it, the very stones under it gave way. She snarled, vanishing to where ever she had been hiding before the explosives detonated. The realm was laid to waste. The few survivng realms of inferno began their own evacuations. They retreated to other realms.

Vivian was practically clinging to Vanessa. Her tail was shaking as she tried to calm herself. Finally she sat on the floor. Looking at the mech in her paws. "She told me.... tell vanessa to patent these. Make herself a fortune and live the highlife." She held them out to Vanessa.

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya shook her head. "Aren't there contingencies for something like this, a stripping of status and power?" She never really paid attention to the hierarchy of paradisio or inferno, she generally just tried to keep a low profile, and make her way in the world, but one would think that there was some sort of emergency measure that could be invoked.

All of those thoughts fled though when the spire's console activated a recording of catalina. She knew what news was coming but it still didn't soften the blow the news dealt. She sat down hard in one of the chairs as she processed the implications, her oldest friend was gone. She eventually got to her feet, and walked over to Peter. She put a hand gently on his shoulder, offering an embrace of shared grief as she shed her own tears for the loss of another friend.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion

Post by Rackenhammer »

Syme sighed; this was going to be hard to explain. Technically, Paradiso had no authority over Shiba, since she was part of the Infernal Pantheon. The only way to address any excesses was war or joint arbitration. The latter had hardly been possible for... a while now.

But that was a matter that could be addressed later. Right now, he was in the spire with a boy, who was practically a younger sibling or cousin to him, who had just lost his mother. The fox walked up to put a paw on the other shoulder as the message played. He spat a muffled curse in Infernan as his own tears came, the first in at least a century. The curse in his birth-language, that is; tears he had shed over the deaths of others in the Tamiko 'family.'

"I'm sorry." He said at last, though whether to Peter or Catalina he could hardly have said. "I'm not sure I can. Things are going wrong, It's gonna be bad." Even as he spoke, he felt the tug on his soul. A general angelic conscription order was going out. Every Paradisan physically capable of fighting was being called out. *For Cat's sake, spare Argeal at least.*

~

The fleet of ships around the station were used to the more unusual inhabitants thereof. Some of them were even partly crewed by them. In any case, the evacuation was going as smoothly as panic and short warning would allow. Vanessa had forged her way through the crowd with Vivian to where Devina and Koril were, panting with exertion.

"Where to next? Order 19 didn't have a step 3 built in. To be honest, I never thought I'd have to issue it." The wolfess looked back down at the limbs as Vivian explained what they were for. "Well, let's get through this first, and then we'll see how it goes."

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

Martha stood slowly. She came to peter and lay her paw on his other shoulder. "Peter... drop myself and my charge at the place you found me. Two elementals and myself should be enough to awaken Gaia again. She can begin restoring the natural balance of the world. After that.... go find your family child...."

Peter nodded softly. Reaching up from his chair and flipping a couple switches. He set the spire to return to where they came from. Once there he let both elementals and martha out. From there he looked at syme and freya. "Anywhere you want to go before i hop to aunty vanessa?" His childlike innocence was shattered. The boy was struggling to grasp what had happened. It was his eyes, however that betrayed the rage and hate inside him. They glowed brighter, flickering with burning seething anger.

~~~

Vivian was struggling to comprehend what had just transpired. Devina held the child against her chest softly. stroking his cheek to calm him. In all the confusion she had lost his toy. She ran a paw through her hair, wondering what she should say. When she was a dutchess she had decisive action. But over the years she lost her instincts and skill. Looking down at the babe in her arms her face began to change. From terror and uncertainty to something vivian had only seen in her nightmares. "Vivian. Take our son. Get in touch with peter. Stay with our people. Be safe, and try to keep the peace. You still have your gift of the sirin song.... use it. Vanessa come with me... we have work to do...." the panthress set the babe in Vivian's arms gently. And as she turned away her armor began to cover her body. Her eyes glowed bright with fires of vengence. "My realm and people were shattered today. My last grand child taken from me. I sball not lose my son and my mate this or any day. I shall not see this wrong go unpunished." she muttered as her foot falls began to clank with the sount of her Crystal armor. Everyone cleared from her path as she made for one of the station workers. Towering over the poor feline she leaned down. "I am Acting Dutchess Devina Tamiko. I want to speak to someone that is in charge please." The feline just nodded dumbly and grabbed for his radio. Barking out for a comm channel or any means of communication. He was in fear for his life. Devina stood back up. Turning she raised her paws. "Silence!" All talk and movement ceased instantly. "Look.... I knkw your fears. I can sense your helplessness. But until we can determine what happened, everyone please listen to Vivian. She is in charge until Lady Vanessa and I return..."

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Freya eventually rubbed the backs of her hands over her eyes, and wiped away the wet trails left by tears. She looked at Syme, then at Martha and the elementals for a few moments. She thought about Catalina's final message, and looked at Peter. It wasn't hard for Freya to pick up on Peter's emotions, despite his expression, they radiated from him like heat from a forge fire. "I think I'd like to come along with you if you don't mind" She replied to the question he asked. "I really don't have any desire to be alone right now..." She trailed off feeling a little selfish.

Rackenhammer
Spanish Scion
Spanish Scion

Post by Rackenhammer »

Right at this moment, it was hardly selfish to desire not to be alone. Syme could tell that both Peter and Freya needed comfort, but both could also be of a help to each other right now. The only problem was that none of them had the luxury of time to mourn, Spire notwithstanding. Chaos was spreading along all dimensions, and Shiba herself would probably hunt them out sooner or later.

"I'm sticking with you as well. I don't know of any place, right now, that really counts as safe, and somehow, Peter, I don't see you staying hidden anyway. I'll do what I can to keep you safe; I owe your mother that much." The fox paused, looking downcast. "Well, probably more, but it's all I can do now. After all, your family is the closest I have to any of my own, right now." He had thought of Peter as a kind of younger brother or nephew, and the feeling had been mutual. That was what was going to make the next part so hard. All of those they cared for would be put at risk, and perhaps would be lost as well...

~***~

As Koril was passed to Vivian, Vanessa gave her son one last caress. "Be strong and clever, whatever happens, and surrender not your soul." She well knew those may be the last words he ever heard from his parents. Having done so, her own face hardened. It didn't take as long for the wolfess to transition, as she was hardly out of practice.

The onyx-crystal armor spread over her, the whip forming in her paw. Despite everything, she smiled. Oh, yes, the old Vanessa was back! No reason to play nice anymore. "Heh, you know, I think I might actually have a little fun with this today, what do you say?" In any other context it would be disturbing to see the look upon her face. For infernians, however, it was reassuring to see their leader take this kind of attitude. One or two actually smiled back as she cracked the whip experimentally. "Oh, yeah...."

Catalina Tamiko
King
King

((And here is the close!!! Once we all get more time. We can set up the next portion of the Void series. I may draw this out a bit and allow more of us time to experiment and develop the plot line more.))

Peter nodded softly. He stood and moved to the controls. As he did his comms began to beep a soft signal. He ignored it a moment before reaching over. "im busy del. What is it." "Peter.... i know about Your mother. And i know its a lot to ask but we need help here in Atlantis. Shiba cant detect us. But we just took on a massive load of refugees. 300 in all. Shiba directed a pirate force against their planet. Their whole species was wiped out. All except these survivors." "what planet?"

Peter kept typing as he listened. His screen showed vanessa and devina's images. He was purposefully searching for them across space and time to get a location. But the spire had a slower computer these days. "It was XVY-763. Species is known as Vulaneen. A hermaphrodite vulpine like species. Extremely peaceful. Pirates usually leave their ships alone. But by all accounts... the planet is consumed. Its gone peter. Please can you help us?"

Peter snapped. "WHAT ABOUT MY PEOPLE?!?! WHERE ARE THEY?!?! WHERE CAN THEY GO?!?!" Tears streamed down peter's face as he kicked the console. Silence was the reply. "Peter.... we are enroute to Devina. She contacted us. We cant take all of them. But we can lend some assistance. We can help move those we cant keep. Dmitri is open enough. And Feila..... at this point i am certain their leaders would realize what is happening. We can use a few transport ships, they were salavaged from some battle between Dmitri and some pirates. We can pass ourselves off as Dmitrian transports. I have a contact inside their governmental branch. I can get orders. We can move some onof them there." Peter was shaking. His eyes flashed violently. His temper flared. A temper peter had never displayed before. And a level of powere he had never displayed before. And then it all gave out.

"Al... alright. just gove me the coordinates. I will meet you there..." the screen switched to the coordinates. The comms ended quietly. Peter set the controls. Then he sat back in his chair. "You will forgive me if i dont just hop dimensions to get us there. Shes getting sluggish. Core processors are bogged down and shes running on the second battery already. i was going to stop by atlantis and refuel. But i guess that wont matter.... we will arrive at the corrdinates in about an hour. Take the time... read or maybe send a message to your friends...."

Vivian had had nightmares about that smile. Terrible nightmares. And yet now she was so thankful to see it. And there was Devina sending out a message. Contacting the one person she could in this situation. Del couldnt bring Atlantis to the station. That would be dangerous. For everyone involved. But she had other ships to use. Turning, Devina beganbarked out orders. The regimental guards, what was left of them at least and all soldiers able to fight. A total of just under one thousand. "What are our weapons stocks?" Small arms, most still had their assault weapons. A few even had heavy caliber weapons and a few seismic grenades. "Better than i thought, not as much as i hoped. Still. Better than going in with no actual weapons. Darling. Think we should leave the guards with Vivian?