The Sugar Booth ~•OPEN•~

The third most powerful nation of Feila, ruled by the Canine. The current system of government is Feudalist/Absolute Monarchy, with the monarch as the control of power and the aristocracy. It's military is fourth largest in number, and weaker than Gawain's or Edwin's. It consists of the Domus Army and Navy. It is geographically one of the smaller nations of Feila. Similar to Earth's medieval France.
Suki
Peasant
Peasant
Species: Sheep

The Sugar Booth ~•OPEN•~

Post by Suki »

In the stone streets of Domus...

Suki wanted to earn some money. She gathered fruits from the forest and crushed them up, then,She used sugar and honey and lemon. She mixed it all up and placed globs of mixed sweetness on a pan. She cooled them down and called them "berry tooths". She found a good spot to set up shop. "I hope people like this weird mixture of flavors..because I do!" She took one and ate it. She felt the strong urge to eat more. 'N-no Suki...dont eat all!!' She thought.

Sponsor

Maxwell
Outlaw
Outlaw

Re: The Sugar Booth ~•OPEN•~

Post by Maxwell »

Kiera liked walking alone. It was pleasant to her, and reminded her of old times with her mentor. She hummed a merry tune and skipped playfully down the forest path, yet, oddly, she wore a blue surcoat over mail, with grooved plate leggings and metal gauntlet on the right hand, and had a well-made sword sheathed.
She stopped and noticed a woman gathering berries. Normally, Keira would haven't given it a second thought, but she felt today was special for some reason, and decided to strike up a conversation.
"Hi!" she said as she skipped over to the woman.
I really enjoy realistic sword fighting.

Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7592&p=136853#p136853

Suki
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Suki »

Suki wasn't a social expert. She could barely speak to a child. "AHHHH!" she screamed from Kiera's sudden greeting. Dropping all her berries, she turned around in fear and saw Kiera. "O-oh....hi!" Suki said akwardly, trying to forget about her fright.

Maxwell
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Maxwell »

Keira looked at the berries and felt a bit guilty.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to spook you." she said with a weak smile. She had that tendency to scare people, sometimes one purpose, other times one accident.
"Do you want some help picking these up?" she asked, apologetically.
"I'm Keira, by the way!"

((Keira is a snow leopard.))

Suki
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Suki »

"Oh! I'm Suki..and no I got it" Suki said as she picked up the berries. After picking each berry off the ground she looked up to keira and smiled. "S-sorry about that..I-I-I kinda thought you were like a monster of some kind...n-not like all monsters are bad! It's just I thought you were scary an-" she noticed how she was babbling again. "s-sorry" she stood still holding the berries trying to ease the awkwardness.

Maxwell
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Maxwell »

"It's alright, I don't bite," Keira said, gently. Suki seemed a bit shy, but she didn't mind.
Keira received the monster comment more than once, and for worse reasons than simply scaring someone.
"So, what are you doing?"

Suki
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Suki »

"I was gathering berries to make something sweet" Suki explained. "I...uh...I ended up eating them all so I had to make more!" Suki blushed, guilty of eating her own product.

Maxwell
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Maxwell »

"Heh, that's okay."
Keira walked over to the berry bush and tasted a few berries. They were, in fact, immensely sweet. Keira usually didn't eat much, as she didn't need to.That didn't mean she didn't like eating, she simply forgot to.
"Hey, these are pretty good!" Keira ate one, then two, then a handful. She stopped when she realized she had a few handfuls.
"Oh, sorry." She looked around.
"Hey, is there a city nearby? I need a place where I can sharpen my blade."

Suki
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Suki »

"heh yeah, these berries are pretty sweet!" Suki smiled softly. "I think there's a city here...uh" she looked around and saw nothing else but trees, bushes, and vegetation. "oh no..." Suki had a history of wandering off, but she always found a way out.

Maxwell
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Maxwell »

"Wait, are you lost?" Keira said, surprised!
She wasn't entirely accustomed to living in this world, but she did have a sense of direction.
She calmly smiled at Suki, and said, "The road's right over here. I just came from it."

Suki
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Suki »

Suki looks at the road Kiera was talking about "oh! I didn't see that! I guess I traveled into this forest the hard way, haha." Still holding the berries, Suki walked towards the road. She turned around looking at Keira. "uhm...do you..wanna be friends?" She didn't have much friends as a kid so she didn't really know how to make ones now.

Maxwell
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Maxwell »

"I..."
Keira was hesitant. It wasn't anything about Suki that made her wary. It was what happened before. It's why all of here friends were gone. And it was her fault.
Keira looked up at Suki and gave a small smile.
"Sure" she said. She was ready to put her past behind her. Something like that would never happen again. No one knew she was here, and no one would ever know, and it was perfect that way. She'd caused enough damage.
Despite that, she did miss her home. Most of all, she missed her mentor. Her best friend, and yet, Keira was his most hated foe.
"I could use some friends right about now." She said, morosely.

Wintahusk
Cub
Cub

Post by Wintahusk »

Just as Kiera said this, a butterfly fluttered by, followed by a heavily panting cyan purple husky: "GODDAMMIT BUTTERFLY WHY CANT I CATCH IT!" She stopped for a moment when she saw the two furries talking;oh.." s-s-sorry.." *face palms* "well I might as well say Hello" she thought. "Hi I guess?"