Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Crime is always a possibility (Edwin) (Open)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
enkashi
Rogue

Post by enkashi » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 am

Patches flared with anger, and kept firing reaching to the work bench as she calculated each shot. One guard was behind a wall, just thick enough to stop the disintegration shot... but that wouldnt stop the powder. She grinned, and took the shot, spraying depleted uranium powder in his face and on his chest, the impact alone knocking him across the hall and liquefying the first couple layers of his face and eyes, clear for Diego to see. He wasn't even dead, just in horrific pain.

"No, Sarah! You know what he'll just keep doing to you... you can't listen!" he reassured her, petting her ears, staring at her with panic in his eyes. "You just can't keep listening to him!"

Patches had grabbed herself a nice little device... an improvised grenade she'd made some time back. The device was pulled, and within half a second, hit the back wall across the hall, bouncing to the floor and rolling toward Diego's feet.

That was a distraction, however. She wanted that man deader than... dead. No questions this time, he'd aleady given her enough trouble. She again targeted... not him, but two feet on either side of him, firing both rounds just as the grenade burst, all of it timed like a machine.

Sponsor

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:20 am

Sarah nodded to Nemo, now was not the time to be testing out her voice box, she reflected. Deigo sighed as another of his men went down, he didn't mind the violence, but he wished that this cyborg wasn't the one doing it. He glanced down to see the grenade just in time, "son of a..." he starts before diving to the side as the expolosion went off. He was lucky, well as lucky as one could be in the situation. As he dived to the side the shot smashed into his new leg, natraully that wouldn't deterioate like the rest of Deigos body. He lay there staring at the cyborg coyote in the corridor with steely eyes, he had accepted defeat, but he wasn't going to admit it.

enkashi
Rogue

Post by enkashi » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:16 pm

The two remaining guards had seen comrades turned to goo, and seen their leader have is leg blown off... again. They were not stupid, the Coyote was killing them like they weren't even there, and they only had a tazer to answer with. Dropping the weapons, and getting on the ground was no huge choice - living was worth more than their shitty wages, anyhow.

Patches moved through what was left of the doorway easily, not even bothering to kick the piecemeal down, her gun trained on Diego.

"Any of you so much as twitch funny, and I'll murdelize ya" she said, in her best mobster voice, complete with the accent. She walked within a couple feet of Diego, and stopped, stepping on his cybernetic leg, half-blown off.

"Notice me not killing you." she said, and clicked her jaws together once or twice. "Well, Notice?" and with that, she poured the molten lead onto his cybernetic leg, welding him right to the ground by the knee. Quickly, it cooled, and she removed her foot from him, leaving him there. It was VERY hot, it burned like hell, but on the artificial leg... it wouldn't get into his blood... for a while.

"Listen here, you tool." she spat, and reached with her free hand into her pocket, producing a joint, placing it in her teeth, lighting it with a match she'd appearantly grabbed from the same spot and struck on the way up, and took a puff puff on it, only to toss the still-burning matchstick aside.

"Ah ain' gon' give ya nother chance. I wouldn't'a killed yeh last time... W'ben through it this time, an'" she paused again, taking another hit. "y'ain gonna hear this again. Y'best just let her go an' piss off... cuz if ya don' and I see you one more time... I swear t'dsgod a'mighty I *will* end you. Do we have an understanding, Cock-Knock?" and to accent that, she canted her head.

As this went on, Nemo was collecting the tazers, and wrapping the remaining goons up in spidersilk, and dangling them from the walls, humming cheerfully as he went.

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Deigo winced at the lead, this isn't good, he thinks to himself as he stares slightly bleary eyed at the coyote. It took him a bit but eventually he composed himself, "if you want party property," he says in relation to Sarah who was still hiding behind the table, trying to ignore the violence she had caused. "You have to buy it, and she," Deigo continues purposfully, "is not for sale," he finishes, Deigo would have got up there and then if it weren't for the lead, he could feel it so close to meeting his flesh it was scary. Sarah mean while had started to cry as she emerged, "stop!" she pleads, her voice still sounding slightly rusty. Sarah had had enough, she couldn't stand all this violence going on around her, it felt so wrong that she was the cause of it when all she ever wanted for herself was peace, walking up behind Patches and clinging onto the coyotes gun arm she looks up "please don't hurt him," she begs, it was a little pathetic considering what Deigo had done to her, but in her own way Sarah was a bit to obedient at times.

enkashi
Rogue

Post by enkashi » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:33 am

[*Attempts redemption*]

Patches grit her teeth and pulled back the barrel of her weapon, annoyance in her eyes. She knew he wouldn't stop, knew he did not care about Sarah as a person, and he made one hell of a mistake letting her know that.

"Y'jus couldn' keep ya mouth shut, couldja. Y' just had t' open y' yapper when here I was, gonna let y' live..." she began... but Sarah... stopped her? She was crying, and clung to her arm, begging her not to kill Diego.

"And why the hell shouldn't I? Why the hell shouldn't I execute every last mother-fucking one of these assholes?" Patches snarled and pushed the gun right up to his forehead, shaking softly.

Too late. She pulled the trigger, and Nemo, occupied with the last guard, looked up, horrified, and called out to his lover, the woman he'd never known in his life to be a stone-cold executioner, to shoot unarmed men in front of crying women.

"Patches, No!" he cried... but it was pointless. Diego was... still up? He was fine. No doubt, his life had flashed before his eyes, a bullethole the size of a fist just shy of his head, about six inches off to the side still smoking quietly, but he was unharmed.

"... Bang..." Patches hissed, and reached down to grab Diego by the throat, lifting him like he was a scarecrow, and let him brace on his one good leg. The Cybernetic leg broke free with him, of course, and left him safe from the molten lead that had almost burned his real flesh. She wasn't choking him.

Tears were in the Coyote's eyes, rolling down her cheeks freely, but she was not sobbing, utterly silent as she contemplated her choice. This man did not deserve it. But, then... who really deserved salvation?

"You listen, Diego..." she began, calculatingly, with force behind each and every word. "And you listen well. I *am* buying Sarah, see..." she folded her ears back, getting... really... close to him. She smelled of matches faintly, a bit like smelting from the lead, and a little like pathcoulie oil.

"I'm buying her with... your life, and the lives of the two men I *didn't* kill because of you. Sarah is my property now, get it? You go and tell the party she's been destroyed, chopped up by some street thugs that you took care of, then you're free to live... as you see fit... and we'll call it even. We'll leave, you'll live... and we'll all be like the Gawainan Family Robinson Savvy?"

Might not be in his best interests to deny such... a generous offer.

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:32 am

Deigo screamed at the shot, he knew it made him a coward, he prefered to think of it as being a 'self preservastionalist'. Shaking slightly in Patches grip he stutters out "t-t-take h-her," his voice cracking under nerves. Sarah was still clingling onto Patches arm, she was too shocked at the moment to do anything but, nothing was quite making sense to her as she stood there with a tear in her eye. Deigo smiled reaching into his pocket, he was going to have one last laugh in this, he decided as he pulled out a spare collar and flicked it to Patches expectantly "she's all yours," he says venomously, "but trust me she will run if you don't stop her,".

enkashi
Rogue

Post by enkashi » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:49 pm

"What, away from a life where nobody's beating her, nobody will shock her into submission with cruel jewelry, or damaging her psyche with domination to fuel her master's ego? A life where she can live peacefully and free in a house of love, where her master would protect and nurture her?" she said, incredulously.

"Yeah, Diego, I'd run from that too." she said, with great sarcasm in her voice, dropping him like a sack of potatoes. "I have a pet like you used to as well, you know." she says, loud enough for Nemo to hear. He perks his ears, and wandered a bit closer, a big smile on his lips.

"His name is Nemo. I don't need some... perverted bondage tool, or sadistic treatment to gain his loyalty and love." she spat, and tossed the collar to Nemo, whom caught it and held it in his paws quietly

"He's been my pet for years now, and he's never once run from me, cried out for help, begged a complete stranger with his eyes to save him, or wept for fear of me, not once. Guess that makes me a better master than you, huh?" she smiled, and rifled through Diego's things, taking the tracking device he used to find Sarah and put it on quickly.

"I'm gonna remove your little device from her. She's mine, you said it yourself." she murmured, and pet Sarah's arm. She would be a good mistress.

Patches opened her mouth a little, and Diego's voice came out
"t-t-take h-her," then a pause. "she's all yours,"

and with that, she tugged Sarah along gently, smiling at her warmly, offering her pet's arm to her other pet, Nemo, whom she seemed to get along with much better. Patches had to admit... she herself was an acquired taste.

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Sarah smiled watching the conversation and letting out a genuine laugh when Deigo started to crawl awy, hopefully never to be seen again. She wasn't so sure however at her new treatment, or the way she was being spoken off, flinching confused at Patches pat. But I want to be free! she thinks desperatly, stop talking like I am yours, she thinks with a sigh in her head as she stands there, her brow furrowed in confusion. She gripped maybe a bit too tight to Nemo in all honesty, but he seemed to be the only person she knew nowadays who had never done anything to scare her. In the end, she concluded to stand there and hope it would work itself out.

enkashi
Rogue

Post by enkashi » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:34 am

Nemo knew Patches, and this wasn't like her. He wasn't her pet by slavery, it was far more sexual than that, and SHE wasn't always the one on top. He couldn't help but think about all those times with his webs... and a wall... and.. he blushed at the thought, and how long it took them to pick it out of her fur.

He took Sarah up in his arms, and cradled her like a baby, surprisingly capable despite his frail appearance. He was no damsel in distress, he met Patches... well, when he couldn't call her that. Seeing Diego crawling away though... no, that would just not do. He grinned, and lifted his lower body's abdomen, and covered the man in sticky, sticky webbing, chuckling as he did, barely seeming to notice it.

Once they had picked up the tools, and his body and Patches were loaded up, the lot of them set out, and once a good distance from their bound assailants, he gave Sarah's troubled brow a kiss, and gave her a gentle hug. What a day for the girl, and it was only six thirty.

Patches was talking buisily, and not to them - she had one hand up by her ear, plugging it, and had the other perked, sounding like she was negotiating something, and quite aggressively.

"Dimitri, what the hell do you think I pay insurance for? This shit. ... Yeah... hell no... OH COME ON, MAN! Fine, I agree. Fine. Hey, you're a doll, I'll get you a bag for this. Wow, first class? You're my savior, man, my own personal messiah. See you in the tropics." she chuckled, and lowered her hand.

"So, Sugar" she said, looking over her shoulder to Sarah as they walked down the street. It was dark.

"Ever seen the tropical beaches before? The true-blue ocean?" she asked, and Nemo gave Sarah a squeeze.

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Sarah blinked, she was so confused right now and it showed. "Wha-hat?" she exclaims suprised at the propostion. She just wanted to go home, to her family which she had being robed off not to some island or beach or whatever this crazy coyote had said. "N-no but I want to go home," she mumbles out but still continues walking with her new 'owner' slightly scared. At least Nemo was there, Nemo seemed sane and safe, at the hug she actauly turned round for a second, considering kissing him, god knows why because even she didn't, chalking it up to stress she sighs and turns around continueing the walk.

enkashi
Rogue

Post by enkashi » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:23 pm

"Not safe here, not anymore." Patches sighed, and neared a doorway, leading right out into the street. She paused at it, and watched her interact with Nemo for a good, silent moment, staring thoughtfully, and smiled at them a bit... She had a family... And things, like they were, were friendly to nobody. Especially not Sarah, or those who were trying to help her... but her family? It'd be hardest on them, perhaps, if Sarah...

No.

"Someday, we'll have to try and scoop up your family, Sarah, but I need you to understand - we won't be able to see them, not in Edwin. The state is watched intently by a legal system that intentionally kept you under Diego's abuse, and cared nothing for your torment." she said quietly, and sighs brokenly. The day was beginning to wear on Patches, she looked... suddenly exhausted.

"I have precious little faith in Diego's judgment on the matter, and I have no doubt the party would hurt your family if they think they've had contact with you, or if they're harboring you. They don't care a lick for anyone but themselves, and you know it, girl." she was growing a little irritated, and Nemo must have sensed it, his grip tightening around Sarah's hips a bit as he hugged her, and nuzzled her gently, understandingly.

"We're already past the point of no return, Sarah - I don't want to force you to come along..." she growled, but said no more, but looked rather sour as she watched Sarah.
Last edited by enkashi on Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackie Haystack
God

Post by Jackie Haystack » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:32 pm

Sarah sighed at the lecture. It was obvious she didn't have much of a choice so she agreed to go with Patches. The feline was more concerned about Nemo, why did she even do that? she asks in her head. He's nice but I hardly know him and he's patches, she continued to argue in her head before blinking in realization. "I'm yours?" she says to patches unsure of the idea.

enkashi
Rogue

Post by enkashi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 pm

Patches didn't respond for a good, long moment, just sort of diverted her eyes a little, looking slightly to the ground. seemingly deep in thought as she considered the idea, tried to formulate a decent response.

Was she?

Nemo was hers, he was a feral pet, but he was still her cherished pet and lover - she would not trade him and would always protect him... so yes, he was hers, but Sarah? She'd already risked her life to set her *free*, what sense would it make to keep her in bondage, even a gentler bondage. So her train of thought returned with a shipment of response, and her store was suddenly well stocked.

"Well..." she began sheepishly, Nemo's arm tightening around Sarah a little.

"Yeah..." she nodded slowly, crossing her arms a bit, and sighed softly. "Yeah... I guess you are..." she sighed, and nodded a bit.