Welcome to the World of Feila!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

On The Road Again (Open)

This is where all of the Age of Cyborgs role-plays are archived.
zakorath
Duke
Species: Raccoon
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:20 am

Aleksus felt happier than she'd felt in a long time, and smiled broadly as she danced. Tim was the perfect gentlefur, and there was no way she couldn't enjoy that. As the dance finished, she barely managed to stop herself throwing her arms around him as most guys tried to do to her before she shoved her boot-heel between their legs.

Vladamir watched what he could through the gap between the doors. He knew how much it would embarrass Aleksus to be seen doing anything remotely ladylike. He waited for the dance to finish before walking in, clapping slowly and loudly. "Bravo." He said with a smirk, and took a deep bow, removing his hat.

Sponsor

materwolf
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Post by materwolf » Sun May 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Tim bark-whimpered in surprise, his tail going erect and bushy as his face was looks as if someone had stepped on his foot. He still held Aleksus' paws in the position of the last dance move but blushed deeply seeing Rebecca grin menacingly at him.

"Timothy Bryan Ryan Wulffe, you old Hound dog you! All this time I thought you were just a shaggy, overgrown jungyard dog, but I see there's a gentlefur under all that dust and dirt after all." She looked at Aleksus, "And you, how could you get caught up by his charm, or lack thereof? Either way you two make quite the cute couple." She giggled at Tim's blush. The thick-furred grey wolf was usualy able to get away with blushing, but this time, even his nose had a red tinge to it, as did the tips of his ears.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]

zakorath
Duke
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Aleksus turned her head slowly towards Vladamir, with her eyes widened. She stared at him for some time, unable to deny what he had seen. Eventually she looked at the floor, and muttered something vile about him. Vladamir simply laughed. She couldn't look at him, or at Tim, so she stood in Tim's paws staring sorrowfully at the floor.

Vladamir closed his own comments with one to Tim, "And I thought you had standards... Not to mention self respect." The second part was muttered quietly, but loud enough for Aleksus to hear. Vladamir stood by, enjoying Rebecca's prowess in taunts, and couldn't help but smile at her as she spoke. Aleksus didn't enjoy it quite as much, as she came to Rebecca's attention also. She began muttering into her fur again.

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Tue May 04, 2010 4:45 am

Tim heard Vlad's comment to Aleksus and turned to hide her from his view. As he did so he said over his shoulder, "Standards and Self respect are held high to me. This young woman meets all requirements and then some." He hugged Aleksus quickly and turned to look at Rebecca, "Lack of charm? Do you forget that once you too could be seen dancing with me? Fair is fair in our little taunting wars. We're even now." Setting a protective arm over Aleksus he went to lead her out of the ballroom and to the garage-his little hideaway from the world.

Rebecca gasped as Tim mentioned their old flame they once had-long out by now-but undeniably it had been there. The blushed slightly and uttered "Sorry" under her breath as Tim lead Aleksus away.

My characters

zakorath
Duke
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Tue May 04, 2010 10:51 am

Aleksus was gladly hidden from view; she'd always been the one to dish out the verbal beatings, and this was a new and harrowing experience for her. She shrunk back behind Tim, and fell silent. When he finished throwing his stones back, she let him lead her away glad to be somewhere more comforting with someone who could make her feel secure.

Vladamir watched them leave until the door closed before lowering his head and staring at the floor in a mixture of shame and anger. He walked over to the record player and lifted the needle from the disk. Sighing, he turned to Rebecca. He had guessed Rebecca and Tim had had something once, but it wasn't this that hurt him. "I shouldn't have suggested..." He trailed off as his gaze connected with hers. He felt as bad as she did, although not with the same reasons. He felt as if he'd let her down, and that feeling of unreconciled guilt was what had driven him to the brink of insanity last time. He had to do something, or risk his mind, her happiness, his life, her love.

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Thu May 06, 2010 3:18 am

Tim Sat Aleksus in his recliner he kept in the garage and pulled up an old bucket to sit on, "You ok? I know they were just pickin' in fun, but they might have gone a bit far. Becky only meant to get back at me for teasing her earlier. Mind if we wait down here for our redness go away? I don't know about you but my cheeks are on fire still." He smiled softly at her and patted her paw gently.

"Tim gets overprotective of the girls he likes. He'll calm down after a bit. Still...I should have told you about him and I." She said quietly, still bashful about Tim bringing up their relationship that ended nearly ten years ago. She wondered if she should tell him now, seeing as the cat was already out of the bag, so to speak.

My characters

zakorath
Duke
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Thu May 06, 2010 10:34 am

Aleksus sat down, sinking right back. Tim was right about her blushing also. Blessed, like Vladamir, with her father's dark fur it was well hidden. She stared into his eyes, and managed a smile. She still couldn't speak. She'd never been embarrassed like that, and still hadn't gotten over the shock of being outworded. She grabbed Tim's paw when he patted hers, and refused to let go.

Vladamir nodded quietly, still feeling like the villain in all this. He walked slowly towards Rebecca, facing the floor. Upon reaching her he looked up slowly, before taking both her paws in his. "I don't need to know." He said, beginning to smile again, "I know you love me now, and that's all I need." Now with a full smile, he glanced back towards the silent record player before hugging Rebecca gently.

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 am

Tim stared back and didn't complain when she held his paw. A smile crept onto his muzzle. "How can such a pretty Jackal go for a plain ol' grey wolf like me, I wonder."

Rebecca looked at the record player and back at Vlad, "Do we dare? Tim and Aleksus are sure to say something if they catch us." She teased.

Dr. Magnus was wondering the halls looking for the four furs. She wanted to check on them to see if Vlad and Aleksus were comfortable, and she was feeling like the typical mother for Tim, wanting to ensure her pup was okay.

Dr. Magnus' biological daughter Ashley pulled up to the house in her Mercedes and got out frustrated. Another trinket her mother wanted that the Cabal had beat her to once again. No matter what she did or how she did it, the Cabal agents always seemed to get the item only minutes before she got there.

My characters

zakorath
Duke
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Mon May 10, 2010 10:55 am

Aleksus smiled back at Tim. "Because... You're a gent. And that's something I don't often find. It's a nice change... maybe even a permanent one." She added the last comment as an afterthought, staring into his eyes with a big grin. The words brought her blush back stronger than it had been before.

Vladamir smiled, "Maybe they won't catch us..." He offered playfully, as he backed off towards the record player. As he reached towards the disk, his canines rested on his lower lip in a amorous smile. Resting his paw on the wooden casing, he ran his finger along the edge of the disk.

materwolf
Omnipresence

Re: On The Road Again (Open - Maze)

Post by materwolf » Mon May 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Tim blushed at her last comment. He had only had one other serious relationship before. But that had ended so long ago, he had almost forgotten how good it felt. He held her paws and looked into her eyes happily.

Rebecca nodded and smiled, "Well, I guess it would be fair if they caught us, right?"

My characters

zakorath
Duke
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 am

Aleksus giggled slightly, and clapped her paws over her mouth to hide it. She hadn't had a serious relationship before, and this was what drew her to Tim. She was a heartbreaker, almost by trade. Attractive enough to get almost any guy she wanted, but she always left them burned out husks without hope after a few weeks. This time, something was different, something just felt right about this to her.

Vladamir continued smiling as he placed the needle down again on the disk. Music filling the room, he held out a paw towards Rebecca. The tune the record played was that which his own grandfather, wearing the same uniform, had danced to with his own wife when they were courting. Had Vlad known this, he would have put it down to fate, but unaware as he was, he simply enjoyed it for the here and now.

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 am

Tim chuckled at Aleksus' giggle. "I haven't heard something that sweet in many years." It was true. He hadn't heard anything that made his problems fall away instantly since...since her . What was it that drew this old wolf to this jackal? Was it her perfect form? Was it her angelic voice? or was it the combination of that plus the fact he senced she was searching for something.

Rebecca curtsied and took Vlad's paw. She smiled and was thankful her mother had insisted on all those dance lessons she had taken in her youth. She closed her eyes for a second and imagined the ballroom filled with other couples wearing fancy dress of the era and dancing ll around them. The images were remarkable vivid and clear-like the furs were actually there, but there was no whisper of fine gowns on the floor, nor gentle taping of polished boots-exept of course for Vlad's.

((OOC: Sorry for not getting this replied to sooner, but this is the first time I've been able to access Feila since I got to Afghanistan))

My characters

zakorath
Duke
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 am

Aleksus smiled, and took her paws off her face; she still smiled broadly at him. She sat forwards in the chair, and leaned towards Tim, draping her arms around him. Burying her face in his fur, she smiled, and closed her eyes. It was hard for her to show how she felt, mainly because she truly felt it, but partially because Tim was so different. She knew in her mind, that she had fallen for him, and there was nothing she could do about it, and now she realised how Vlad had so much trouble telling Rebbecca.

Vladamir smiled, clasping Becky's paw in his. He gently placed his other paw on her hip, and began tapping out the beat with one boot. After a few seconds, he began to move, leading the dance, as he had been taught by his father. While the room moved slowly around them, Vlad saw nothing but Rebbecca, and watched her dotingly as they danced.

(OOC - That's fine. It's a fair enough reason)

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Tim hugged Aleksus warmly and nuzzled her. Was it his long-dead mate telling him it was ok for him to find another? He wasn't sure but he wasn't going to pass this up.

Rebecca stared at Vlad as he lead her around the floor. This was like one of her favorite fairytales her mother read to her as a little girl, but it was truly happening. And happening to her!

My characters

zakorath
Duke
Great Britain

Post by zakorath » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:44 am

Aleksus smiled broadly, realising the last time she'd been this happy was when her parents were alive. The thought almost brought tears, but Tim's hug was so loving that she didn't want to spoil it.

The record ended all too quickly, the needle reaching the end and sitting silently. Vladamir closed off the dance, and leant to kiss Rebecca. As far as he was concerned, for the moment, there was no world beyond the ball room, no one but the two of them, and his spirits were lifted for the time being.