Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

13 Steep`s to nowhere

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
Jharii-Nive
Cub
Species: Wolf

13 Steep`s to nowhere

Post by Jharii-Nive » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Far from nearest station or colony a lonely ship moves through the empty void, The 90 meter transport ship, The Coyote Duster, is on route to a meeting point near the inactive Skj'Idebrand Intra-solar Station, in the no-flight zone, risky? yes.
But as Jharii usually says:"The bigger the risk, The bigger the reward."

The Coyote Duster is on her way to met The Dromarus, a pirate ship that "Ordered" some good`s, delivered by The Coyote,
The meeting isn't schedule for another 11 hour`s, so The Coyote is running on auto, thank`s to AIX, Artificial Intelligence Extreme. Not to be confused with the usual AI.

One of the properties this version has is above other`s is the ability to wake the crew, in this case Jharii Nive the captain and owner and crewman and everything, the soft fem voice whisper's "Time to wake, Jharii?" the form under the sheets stirs
"....mmmh.. ...nnhhhha..." The voice get's more firm "now get up, or i'l WILL set of the alarm." the form start's to roll over
"...when i had you installed i thought I was going to run this ship, not you..."
The fem voice chuckles "anyway the meeting is in 11 hours, at 01:30, now get you'r ass out of bed."
The gray/black wolf rises and sits on the edge of the bed for a second before rising and heading to the shower.
"hey, can i get some music or do you want to listen to me singing in the shower?"
The intro to Onslaught's Welcome To Dying come's on as the water start's flowing.

Sponsor

materwolf
Omnipresence
Species: Collie

Re: 13 Steep`s to nowhere

Post by materwolf » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:58 am

On board the pirate ship a 6' 4" Grey wolf paced the bridge of his ship. The vessel he commanded was about the same size as the transport-though painted black with white speckles in order to provide some form of camoflage. The craft was custom built but closely resembling a WWII U-boat. Of course the U-boats didn't have the fastest space propulsion engines where the propeller shafts were normaly placed. Nor was there need for a rudder thanks to the maneuvering thrusters placed all about the ship's hull. Several similarities between the antique craft and the Shark [\i]. For instance the old craft had 6 forward torpedoe tubes. Tho the weaponry on this starship was much more powerful.

The wolf watched the guages in the comand room of the ship as he waits for the shipment. The holographic navigation system cast an errie glow on the room. His name was Tim. He watched as an indicator for the other ship just entered the holographic projection. It wouldn't be long now.
"Fate protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise."
-Commander William Riker, USS Enterprise, NCC-1701D-

My characters
[url]http://www.twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?t=4044[/url]

Jharii-Nive
Cub

Post by Jharii-Nive » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

After the shower Jharii went out into the load bay to check on the cargo, 4 elongated metal creates crowded the entire first section of the 70 meter load bay, after a quick look around the cargo Jharii headed back to the small bridge.

Entering the bridge Jharii found that it was dark, only lit by a few dim glowing monitors and one more thing, the large holographic table in the centre, "Alex, could I get some light in here please?"
After a few seconds the light on the table start's to dim and after a few more seconds the blue light on the table start's rising,
on the table a form is starting to rise out of the table, a quite lovely lioness lies on the table, "See anything you like, Cowboy?"
Alex says with a grin, "Nope, only a lioness that's blocking my view." Jharii replies, Alex sticking her tongue out at him as she slowly sinks back into the table and replacing it with a 4didar picture of the area 'round the abandon space station, locating one ship with heavy armament and powerful engine's, "It's time's like this I wish I had gotten a faster and more well armed ship, these pirate battlecrusier's could blast us into the next galaxy if they wanted to you know."
"Well then it's good we got something they want isn't it?" Alex purrs.
Jharii noticing that the ship waiting at the meeting point isn't the Dromarus, But the infamous Shark.
"Yeah.. Open a secure Line, Wait for my message."

As Jharii waits for the line to be coded he look's at his watch, *Nine hour's to go.*
Alex's voice interrupt's him. "The line is secure."
He look's at his watch again thinking, *Well there is still time..*
He straightens up and look's at the small ship on the table. "Start recording."
"Recording started." Alex voice purr's again.
"This is The Coyote Duster 7328-9. Calling out to the Shark. Good Evening Tim, Long time no see."

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 am

The wolf cracks a smile at the sound of the voice, "Jharii! What a coincedence meeting you here. I was just waiting for one of my compeditors to arrive. Care to join me?" Tim was formal-until he got around his old freinds...or at least those furs he tended to trust a fraction more than others. "I see your ship is still in good condition. Finish that A.I. System you were talking about?" It had been...how many years exactly? Too long anyways. He had silently ordered a stand-down from the weapons stations. he didn't want any of the rooky crew members to blow his freind out of the sky.

My characters

Jharii-Nive
Cub

Post by Jharii-Nive » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:39 am

Now this was a big problem, if Tim had the intent to destroy the Dromarus for what ever reason, then it would mean that Jharii would go without payment for the war head`s in the cargo bay, and those thing`s aren't cheap, `bout 1.5 million's for one create with 2 war head's.
*Then again maybe it's a good thing that the Shark is here...* Jharii think's.

"It's been 8 year's since the last time, When I sold you those engine part's remember?" Jharii think's back to the moment when the Shark was almost immobile due to the damaged engine's. "But enough about old time's, why are you waiting for the Dromaru's? maybe you heard the same thing's 'bout this ship as I did?"

materwolf
Omnipresence

Post by materwolf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am

Tim nods, "Indeed old freind. I have a feeling these furs are going to be carrying some very valuble things in their holds. Things that no honorable person wouldd allow them to be burdoned with. Hence I'll lighten their burdons conciderably." Replyed the wolf. He had no intention of harming this particular fur, or his ship-even though a lofty price could be had from the cargo it held. Instead he would wait for the Dromaru. After his freind had completed his transaction, he would attack the other ship and take her for all she was worth. 'I love being a pirate in perfect set-ups like this.' He thought to himself.

My characters