The Hatchet

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Re: The Hatchet

Post by Kael »

[sry there, getting ahead of myself]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke
Species: undecided

Post by AmeVulpes »

[no problem. i think this one's dead too, though :P]
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

[i think we need the post to be there blaze...]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

AmeVulpes
Duke
Duke
Species: undecided

Post by AmeVulpes »

ya XD

this one's dead too~

oh well.
Oh hey guys.

My sig's kinda naked, lol. Sorry.