Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
evil9731
Baron
Baron
Species: Lynx

Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

Post by evil9731 »

EMERGENCY BROADCAST:
AFTER AN ACCIDENTAL BRUSH WITH AN IMMORTAL'S CLUB SHIP, APPROXIMATELY 90 - 95% OF AN EXPLORATORY FLEET HEADED FOR ANOS WAS DESTROYED IN AN AMBUSH. ONLY A FEW SHIPS WERE EQUIPPED WITH WEAPONS SYSTEMS AND WERE QUICKLY DOWNED. AFTER 42 HOURS MOST OF THE FLEET WAS DESTROYED AND THE DEATH COUNT HAS REACHED NUMBERS AS HIGH 600 SO FAR. WE'LL HAVE MORE INFORMATION FOR YOU AS THE SITUATION DEVELOPS.

Norman Vadel had never worked harder in his life. Coordinating his efforts with Feilian rescue ships and other tow and repair fleets had left quite a confusion in the rush to clean up the mess before the Immortals returned. 4 of his tow cable ships were currently tugging a ship that was little more than shreds and twisted metal into the port side hanger of The Siren. She was a tough ship The Siren and could handle even the heaviest of ships for transport. Rather than work on the bridge of the ship giving out orders he had gone down to the Starboard hanger to help with the ships already docked inside and left his first mate in charge.
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Sponsor

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit

Re: Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

Post by RasHeart »

"Any and all non-hostile ships, this is Captain Ivy LaRosse, of the VegaStar. We need assistance! Immortals ships are on pursuit, we are out of ammunition, and our hull is breached! I repeat, WE NEED ASSISTANCE!" Ivy sent her distress signal. Hopefully a Council ship would catch it.

The ship shook violently. "Ma'am! This is Flight Engineer McKinney, Deck 3 is breached! 50 casualties already! I need your orders!" Ivy waited for a while. Erellan chimed in, "This is First Mate O'Maolomaingh. I am sending a Re-gel pod. Use it to seal the breach, McKinney!" The situation was certainly getting worse.

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

** "Any and all non-hostile ships, this is Captain Ivy LaRosse, of the VegaStar. We need assistance! Immortals ships are on pursuit, we are out of ammunition, and our hull is breached! I repeat, WE NEED ASSISTANCE!" **

Norman picked up the transmission on his head set while he worked, being transferred from the bridge directly to him. He dropped his tools and moved over to one of the wall panels in the hanger. "This is Captain Vadel, transfer the transmission channel to my head set." with a few flips of switches on the bridge he had opened a 2 way channel with the VegaStar.

"Captain LaRosse, this is Captain Vadel of the Siren, what are your coordinates? We may be able to offer assistance." He quickly wiped his hands on a rag as he headed towards the bridge to redirect the ship. he had one of his officers send a return-to-base-message letting his 4 deployed ships know to return to the shipyard with the towed ship rather than the Siren.
what to say what to say?

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

Another plasma bolt struck the VegaStar. She was dead in the water. "Captain Vadell! Come quickly! Our engines are down, and Captain LaRosse is unconscious!" Erellan cried urgently. The alarm went off. The Immortals docked into the VegaStar. The First Mate ran to a secrity console, calling the Security Team. "Corporal Michaeloff, activate all turrets, and get your team ready!" There was no reply.

Erellan heard a buzzing noise. They were sawing through the bridge door. The Bridge crew drew their pistols, ready for a gunfight. The door fell in smoke, Immortals troops opening fire on the crew. Instinctively, Erellan grabbed Ivy's captain's pistol, and drew his cutlass.

The hare sprinted towards the enemy, slashing them with his cutlass. They kept on coming.

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Sakura had been within range since the original call went out and was now arriving on the scene in her ship. She picked up on the Vega Star's channel and replied to their call. "This is the long range iinterceptor Inari carrying a full load out. I'm moving into range to support now" as she said this, the Vega Star was in view in front of her. She locked her ship's weapons systems on the ship that had docked to the vega star and began firing her main 80mm rail gun. Three rounds slammed into the immortals ship as her own ship streaked past. She got some distance and brought her ship around for another pass...

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

The Siren's engines roared to life as it started towards the signal of the VegaStar and it quickly sped there. Norman headed towards the front hanger of The Siren rather than the bridge and boarded his personal one-man ship, The Kraken. As the Siren approached the VegaStar he lanched from the Siren and began to fire upon the smaller immortal's ships while the heavy coil-guns on the Siren began to pummel the larger immortal's ships with heavy fire.

He spoke into the headset again, still connected to the VegaStar bridge communication's console. "This is Captain Vadel of the Siren, we have engaged the enemy immortal ships. I will attempt to board when there is a clear path and aid in repelling boarders."
what to say what to say?

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

"Hurry!" A bullet flew past Erellan's head. "My team up here's reduced to 6 people! We really need assistance now!" Erellan called through his own headset. An Immortals stormtrooper knocked the hare out, making the remaining crew surrender. Then, they proceeded to excecute each and every one of them.

Erellan woke up in the cargo bay. Guards were patrolling around. The hare checked for any wounds. He was shot in the shoulder, presuming the shooter missed his head, and had several deep cuts around his abdomen.

Ivy opened her eyes. The bridge was a shitstorm. Dead crew, everywhere. This wasn't good.

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

As the heavy coil-guns on the Siren continued to pound the immortal's ships, Norman had found a clear path and maneuvered the Kraken into a damaged hanger, docking his ship and jumping down from his ship, drawing his sword quickly and charging into the halls of the ship. He quickly cut down troops as he encountered them, hitting them with a blitz tactic, charging them and quickly slashing them with his sword before they had time to react. He soon arrived on the bridge moments after Captain LaRosse had woken up and cut down the 2 guards still on the bridge.
what to say what to say?

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

"You seem to take your job very seriously." Ivy said, as Norman killed the guards. "I presume you're Captain Vadel. Welcome to the VegaStar, I guess." Ivy checked for her boltgun. It wasn't there. "Erellan took it." Ivy sighed. She got up, and grabbed a .50 cal pistol, and began to look around the ship for him.

Erellan did what he could about his wounds, ripping up his inner shirt to use as bandages. Hopefuly this'll keep. He thought.

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

He kept close behind her, sword still drawn and at his side. "Captain Norman Vadel at your service, and when it comes to invasions like this, serious is the only way to be. Had we met on other circumstances I would offer you a tour of the Siren, but right now she's busy keeping the larger ships at bay. You are Captain LaRosse I presume?"
what to say what to say?

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

"Yessir." Ivy replied sarcastically. The guards seemed to concentrate around the cargo area, a lead as to where her first mate was.

The hare's cuts kept bleeding through his bandages, causing him to rip up whatever shirt he had left. The bleeding kept occuring, forcing him to rip up his military tunic. Erellan came out topless, covered in ersatz bandages. A guard approached Erellan, moving continually closer. A perfect time to strike. The hare lunged at the guard, snapping his neck with ease. He grabbed whatever weapon he could, and moved.

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

He followed behind her and as soon as they reached the cargo bay guards he lunged forward slashing quickly and violent at the guards stationed there, using his sabre to keep their guns from pointing at him while he slashed and hacked at them.
what to say what to say?

RavenFire487
God
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 »

Corletta listened to the broadcasts of distress that swamped all the local radio frequencies. She meanwhile was relaxing on the deck of her own ship, watching the battle through the large windows of the ship. She had kept her own ship a few miles from the battle zone, seeing as it wasn't armed.

One of Corletta's shiphands came down to the deck where Corletta was "Pardon me miss." he said "But there are a lot of people out there in trouble, perhaps we should help them?" he finished

Corletta laughed, turning to face the fur "Yea, and then we could stop at a nearby spacestation and I could turn myself in to the authorities." she replied sarcastically, going back to watching the battle.

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

The duo found Erellan, with Ivy staring. The hare's face flushed red. "This is embarrasing." He said.

That aside, Erellan veered off into the hangar bay, to take the fight to them. He hopped into the cockpit of the ReightWing, and took off like lightning.

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

Norman observed the scene with a bit of silent amusement at the expense of Ivy and Erellan. When Erellan ran off he turned to the captain. "Do you have a ship of your own that you can pilot out of here? I can offer you a place on the Siren in the mean time." He placed his sword back in its sheath at his side.
what to say what to say?