Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit

Re: Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

Post by RasHeart »

Ivy sighed, and fired a bolt, landing right beside her. "Give us the passcode."

Erellan moved closer, he would shoot her leg if she made a run for it.

Sponsor

RavenFire487
God
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 »

Jazmine sneered "You won't kill me, cause if you do, then you've got no way to get the code." she said, knowing full well that she had an advantage over the two.

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Sakura was startled, and looked up from the terminal she had been accessing when the cruiser she was on started to move. She stopped what she was doing and pulled up remote access to her ship's computer. She accessed the sensors aboard her ship and found out that the cruiser was being towed. "great, that cuts down my time here" she mumbled to herself as she double checked that her own ship was keeping pace, and that the tether was still secure then went back to what she had been doing before. She figured that she had at least a couple minutes before she would have to bail.

"hmm...now this is interesting" she said to herself as she gained access to the cruiser's logs. "it probably ought to be reported to...someone" she said as she disconnected a storage drive from the terminal, and headed for the cargo bay. "now to see if I can find anything else interesting on this heap"...

evil9731
Baron
Baron
Species: Lynx

Post by evil9731 »

Norman headed back down to the bridge to help out his men with docking the damaged ships. After clearing a space and making sure that there was enough room left for other ships to still be able to take off and land he went over to the security console to scan each ship as it was towed in. When he scanned the cruiser he detected that there was still a life form aboard the ship, and that several compartments were decompressed as well, although the cargo bay and a few surrounding compartments were still pressurized. He decided to go on board and investigate. If it was a hostile enemy he would capture it or cut it down and if it was something else, he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

He walked over to the Kraken, his one man ship, inside the port-side hanger. He pulled out his helmet from inside and pulled it on, waiting for his flight suit to seal and pressurize. Once it did so he climbed inside his ship and punched a few commands into the console to bring the ship to life. He piloted the ship out of the hanger and maneuvered towards the Immortals Cruiser that was still being towed by his men. He docked his ship inside the depressurized hanger it had and magnetized the feet of his ship so that it wouldn't drift off in the zero-G section of the ship. He climbed out of the ship and using the wires and pipes on the hanger walls managed to pull himself into a pressurized hallway.
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Sakura heard an alert in her helmet, her ship's sensors had picked up the approach of another ship. As she tapped into her ship's sensors to get a better idea of what the ship was, the new ship docked in the cruiser's hangar. "great...so much for a leisurely look" she grumbled to herself as she hefted her wrench over her shoulder and picked up her pace. She made it to the cargo hold, and cursed as she realized that the door was locked. "time, time...who's got the time" she mumbled to herself as she pulled her tool kit out, and began removing the control panel to the door. After the door's control panel was off, it was only a matter of moments before she had the proper relays bridged, and the door open. she ducked into the cargo bay too look around, and what she found had her gaping in awe...

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

Norman continued to search through the halls of the ship, drawing his sword as he walked so as not to be caught by surprise by any attack drones or anything of the sort that life detectors wouldn't notice. He heard the sounds of tools and made his way towards the cargo bay warily, keeping his sword at his side ready to strike if he had to. He turned the last corner to the open door of the Cargo bay and could see Sakura inside. "Hey you! Who are you!?"
what to say what to say?

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Sakura whipped around, at the sound of a voice behind her. She saw another fur carrying a bared sword and tightened her grip on her wrench, and reaching into the satchel she was carrying her rounds in. she had thought the ship abandoned, but wasn't about to take any chances when she was being addressed by an armed fur. "I could ask you the same thing." she replied warily

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

"My name is Norman Vadel, Im captain of the Siren. Its a tow ship and carrier. My men were pulling this ship and i detected a life signature still inside so i came to investigate." He released the pressure seal on his helmet and pulled it off, after sheathing his sword. "Obviously your doing what im doing. Salvaging. Youd better be careful, some of the places in the ship are depressurized or filled with vacume."
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

Sakura sighed in relief and pulled her hand out of her satchel, leaving the ammunition in it. She depressurized her suit, and removed her own helmet. "'s why I left my suit pressurized, thanks for the warning though. My name is Sakura Takhashi" She said before flashing a toothy grin. "I take it those are your ships towing this heap then?" she asked, then as if suddenly thinking of it added. "I've got dibs on anything I can haul out of here, and put on my ship." before turning back to the cargo bay with a giddy laugh...

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

"Yes that is correct. Custom designed Clawcraft Tow Cable ships." He walked over to the cargo bay and entered. "Anything else I'll pick up then. Just what is so important in this Cargo bay that you were ready to attack me for?"
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

"you came in with a drawn sword on a ship that was hostile in hostile space. why wouldn't I be ready to fight?" Sakura replied as if the answer should have been known to begin with. "as for the cargo....experimental superconductors and other heavy tech...you can always check the manifest for yourself" she said as she headed for a locked case. "not sure why this ship was involved in an attack though..." she mused as she began unstrapping the case and preparing to move it to the cargo bay airlock. "it seems the Immortals are researching some new weaponry..."

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit

Post by RasHeart »

Erellan smirked. "We're not going to kill you." The hare shit Jazmine in the thigh. "Now give us the passcode."

Ivy looked around. She had been secretly listening in on Norman's channel, hearing everything he said. "And who might the be, Captain Vadel?"

RavenFire487
God
God
Species: Canine

Post by RavenFire487 »

"Gah! What the hell!" Jazmine yelled angrily as Erellan shot her "There's no way that you will get me to give you that code!" she yelled at the two defiantly.

evil9731
Baron
Baron

Post by evil9731 »

"The immortals typically tend to stay to themselves, why would they be interested in researching new forms of weaponry?" He started looking through the manifest, flipping a few pages up while he looked. "You think that they're up to something?"
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
God

Post by Asyriel »

"I thought they were always up to something" Sakura replied as she stopped the crate at the airlock door, then moved back toward Norman and the cargo she was after. "though something so direct does seem a little uncharacteristic" she continued as she picked out another crate and began guiding it over to the airlock door with the one she had just left. "maybe they're just interested in stirring the pot....or it could be that they think it's time to make a show of force" She positioned the second crate next to the door, and went back for a third. "it really is hard to say when the immortals are involved...they're secretive and unpredictable" she said with a shrug. "they sure could build some nasty stuff with the stuff in here though" She left Norman to his thoughts as she continued to pick and move choice crates of cargo over to the airlock doors. Before too long, Sakura had all of the cargo she felt she could safely transport on her ship stacked near the airlock doors and she moved to pick up her helmet, and wrench from where she had set them down near Norman...