Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
evil9731
Baron
Species: Lynx

Re: Catastrophe (CLOSED, RasHeart Asyriel RavenFire487)

Post by evil9731 » Sat May 05, 2012 4:49 pm

(sorry for the long absence, i had a few issues with internet back home)

"It is strange of them that's for sure." he glanced up to see what she was doing. "You sure that's all your going to take? I'm gonna tow the rest onboard the Siren. If you want we could negotiate something for the rest of the cargo."
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Sponsor

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Sakura looked at Norman, then back at the crates she had gathered at the airlock doors, and sighed. "I would like to take the rest, but my ship is too small to take everything" she paused with a slightly confused look on her face. She wasn't sure what Norman was proposing, was he going to pay her some sort of finder's fee, or did he want to try to get her to pay for cargo she found but just didn't have space for. She shook her head. "what kind of negotiation did you have in mind?" she finally asked, unable to figure out exactly what the jackal had meant.

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Sat May 05, 2012 6:02 pm

"Well there are a few bits and pieces of the cargo here that i could use for my business but the majority of this is useless junk to me basically. What i was proposing is that after I've had the time to sort through this for the things I need, I can have the rest of it delivered to you. I wouldn't charge much, but i still do need to pay my men if they have to deliver it."
what to say what to say?

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sat May 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Sakura looked at the cargo again, still disappointed that she wouldn't have near enough room to take everything she wanted. The fact that Norman was wanting to charge her for whatever was left after he picked through what she couldn't carry didn't help that. She sighed again and looked back at Norman "I really don't have much in the way of money" she replied, a hint of disappointment leaking into her voice. she thought for a moment "I am a good pilot, and an accomplished engineer...perhaps.." she shook her head "nevermind" she said before putting her helmet on and resealing her suit...

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Sat May 05, 2012 8:18 pm

Norman pulled his helmet back over his head as he noticed that she was going to open the airlock and pressurized it. "If you were asking for a job, id be more than happy to oblige, however the choice is all yours. What ever of the cargo I end up not needing im probably going to sell."
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Sakura's face brightened a bit behind her helmet's visor. "you'd give me a job?" she asked with obvious enthusiasm. "I would love a job" she grinned "I could probably find a use for everything in this cargo bay...depending on tools, space, and supplies at least" she shrugged "though it'd be your decision what gets sold...I know space on a ship comes at a premium, and I wouldn't ask you to store stuff for me that couldn't immediately be used" she paused, and tilted her head a bit before offering her hand. "I guess that means I call you boss now?"

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 pm

He took her hand and shook it. "So it would seem." He let go of her hand and made sure that his helmet was secure. "And don't worry about space, the storage facilities at the yard can hold even the largest of tanker ships. Most of the ships we repair or refit are taken care of inside the station. Only large battleships are taken care of out in zero-G. I'll let you take care of the cargo you've already got on hand. When your done with what you need to do, just hail the Siren and we'll let your ship board."
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun May 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Sakura smiled. "thank you" she replied before picking up her wrench, and heading over to the airlock doors. "I'm gonna open these doors now" she called back in warning a few moments before she opened the inner airlock doors. A small telekenetic push had all of the cases she had picked out moving into the airlock with her following directly behind. She turned around and stuck her head back out through the doorway. "see you on the siren" she called back before closing the inner airlock door, and opening the outer one. She moved the cargo out of the moving immortal's cruiser, and with some deft maneuvering and a bit of help from her abilities, she managed to get all of the cargo lined up with the outer airlock doors of her own ship. As the ship closed in on her and the cargo, she send a command to her ship to open the outer airlock doors. As the doors opened, her ship moved into her position. The cargo bumped gently into the inner doors of the airlock as Sakura closed the outer ones.

Sakura moved back to the cockpit of her own ship, and detached the tether from the cruiser. She resumed control of her ship and headed for the Siren. As she closed on one of the Siren's docking bays, she hailed the ship. "This is Sakura Takhashi of the Inari requesting permission to dock"...

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Norman made his way back towards the Kraken and flies back towards the Siren. Listening in on his ship's communications he punched in the commands to remotely open the hanger doors. "Hello again Miss Takhashi, Captain Norman Vadel personally welcomes you aboard." He flies his one man ship just behind her ship on the way in and docks on the far edge of the considerably large hanger.
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Sun May 06, 2012 9:10 pm

"thank you again" Sakura replied over her radio as she landed her ship in the hangar on the Siren. She made her way to her room and grabbed a satchel, filling it with some spare clothes, and a couple personal items; figuring that on a ship as large as the Siren there would probably be a spare room she could use. A few moments later, she exited her ship into the hangar. She waited patiently for Norman, since she had no idea where anything was on his ship...

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:32 pm

He climbed down from the Kraken and pulled the helmet off of his head. "Ah... fresh air. Gotta love those air recyclers." He rolled his head to crack his neck and placed his helmet inside the Kraken. He made his way over to Sakura's ship and over to where she was. "Welcome aboard the Siren, Miss Takhashi. I hope you enjoy your stay upon my humble craft. She may not look like much, but she's a tough one."
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Thu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Sakura had been looking around the hangar, taking in the differences in designs used in this ship and her own when Norman spoke next to her. She jumped a bit and spun at the sound of his voice to face him. "hi, thank you.." she paused a moment "..I don't know that I would say she doesn't look like much....though there are definitely different aesthetics from what I'm used to. I would enjoy seeing how everything is set up..." the trailed off, looking slightly sheepish. "umm...I have no idea where anything is on your ship...and I hope I wasn't assuming too much, but I figured quarters would be available. What kind of job did you have in mind for me?" she stopped suddenly, realizing that she was rambling a bit in her excitement. A slight blush of embarrassment rose in the scales on her cheeks. "sorry for rambling..." she said, shifting her weight a bit..

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Workers went to and fro through the hanger, tending to the various ships inside, stripping the hulls of the captured immortals ships. "Clear!" a large section of a ship fell to the hanger off to her right. "Oh its not a problem at all, we have spare rooms available." He reaches into one of the packs at his belt and removes a small data pad. "This pad contains a map of the ship, be careful not to lose it." Norman reached up and re activated his head set. "This is Captain Vadel reporting in, Johnson, your in command right now. Im going to be showing our new pilot around the ship. Over an out." he clicked the headset off and turned back to Sakura. "If you would please follow me madame." he holds out his arm to the left towards the main entry way to the hanger before he started walking.
what to say what to say?

Asyriel
God
United States of America

Post by Asyriel » Fri May 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Sakura's gaze shifted about as she watched workers moving, and pieces of ships being brought into the hangar. "great...not that I would mind staying on my own ship, but a room nearer everything else would be nice" she replied, shifting her bag on her shoulder. She reached out and took the data pad from Norman, and began studying the map carefully. "I should be able to have it memorized in a couple hours and I'll return it then" she replied after he finished his conversation with someone else on the ship, she assumed it was the first mate. "of course" she replied with a smile as she looped her arm through the jackal's, letting him lead the way through the ship....

evil9731
Baron

Post by evil9731 » Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

"This ship was formerly a Pirate ship, but it was captured by the feilian navy and i bought it at an auction. There are 15 deck and each is divided into 3 sections, A, B and C. for example. Section A covers the bow portion of the ship and section C covers the aft section. Section B covers the middle section between the bow and aft. There are 3 main hangers, one each the Port and Starboard sides and one in the nose of the ship. There are 8 entrances to each hanger, 2 on the sides and 4 in the back of each one. The residential quarters on the ship take up the B sections on decks 3-6." He'd been walking the whole time he explained the nature of the ship and stopped infront of an elevator and punched the button. "The entrances to the hangers are on deck 8. I forgot to mention, deck 1 is the topmost deck and 15 is the lowest." The elevator opened and he stepped inside with her. "Do you have any questions?"
what to say what to say?