Alien: Extinction (non-canon) (closed)

This is where all of the Age of Space role-plays are archived.
evil9731
Baron
Baron
Species: Lynx

Alien: Extinction (non-canon) (closed)

Post by evil9731 »

Date: October 10th, 2350
Time: 1300 hours
Situation: Code Red

Current Situation: At 0600 9/28/2350 an unidentified cargo ship docked with the Willis Bree station through standard procedure. In the process of unloading their cargo for transfer to a long range cargo ship, that section of the station lost contact and went dark. In the following hours, several other sections of the station lost contact until eventually close to half the station had gone dark and reports of unidentified life forms sweeping through the station had caused a massive panic. People began evacuation as more of these aliens swarmed through the station, several people being cut down as they tried. Now almost 2 weeks later only a small group of survivors remain, having hidden themselves away within a sealed med-bay in the lower quadrants of the station. They have discovered that a single working ship remains docked at the station, located clear on the other side of the station. If they wish to survive and escape they will need to reach this ship and survive the aliens along the way.

(Click on this link to get information about the alien breeds you may or may not encounter through this RP and before it. YOU WILL NOT EVER encounter a Predalien and in the 12 days before the start of the RP no one has seen or know a Queen exists.)
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Sponsor

Garoslaw
Thief
Thief
Species: Amur Leopard

Re: Alien: Extinction (non-canon) (closed)

Post by Garoslaw »

A leopard was currently sitting on one of the surgical beds of the medbay. Over the black body suit with blue stripes going down the sides, he wore a leather coat. He fixed his scruffy black hair before standing up to start checking on the various equipment that the room contained, perhaps some of it could be used to bring along, anything else that refuses to work would be a waste of time.

He was a far descendant of a swordsman, and he was named after him who was Garo. Strangely enough, the green eyes and the scruffy hair was there, albeit short. The big cat didn't seem to be very talkative during the time he was locked in this med-bay. His look was also rather stern since he hated this place, and wanted to escape it as fast as possible. The ship is frankly the only path to escape.
That guy that is mostly on the IRC

SnowFire
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Monkey!

Post by SnowFire »

Tee sat in a chair near the main med-bay door. The dragon was wearing, what could best be described as minimal armor against what they were up against. a dock worker's tee with the sleeves ripped off and a few bits of armor plating from destroyed mechs and ships where strapped onto it. his blue jeans had tears and patches in them, along with some metal leg plates and knee caps tied on with some rope. He had belts for extra ammo packs on his body as well.

Tee checked his gun for the 5th time in the past 2 hours. Pulling the bolt back and checking the cartage. Looking down the sights to make sure the scope was adjusted. Placing it beside the chair he clipped on his eye piece and flipped open a little panel on his forearm, pulling out a little metal stylus he begins drawing little figures in the air and moving things that he sees through eye piece.
If I don't have to do it, I probably won't
and if I have too, I'll do it quick.

My characters page

MarcustheWhite
Peasant
Peasant
Species: Daemon Wolf

Post by MarcustheWhite »

Marcus stood silently at one of the countertops in the middle of the room, the huge observation-lights shining down on the arm he rested on the marble-top. He had spent at least an hour cutting and carving his knew set of weapons he had created. His other primary choice of defending himself against these aliens was his crossbow, but you would imagine how long he would keep his ammo rack in check. So, knowing this, he decided to create a knew weapon of his own. He wasn't a blacksmith, but he sure was hell about to defend himself.

He turned to look at his first half of his melee weapon; to his side of his rested arm lay a slim metal pipe, probably from one of the medical beds. Using as many as sharp materials he could find, he had cut the whole metal rod into two at a steep angle, giving it a sword-tip, so to speak. Now, as he looked at one of his cut pieces, he didn't really know where to place it on him. His first thought was to thoroughly duct-tape it onto the top of his left arm to use as both a blocking device and a arm-mounted short spear. It seemed very affective in his imaginary battles with the aliens within his mind, so he basically dropped everything else and wrapped duct tape all around the thin pipe and his left arm, calling it a day. He quickly stood up straight to examine his knew weapon, his piercing and pale glacier blue eyes darting all around his paw and arm before giving a silent sound of approval. He grabbed the other half of the pole and simply sheathed it inbetween is belt and pant-hook; he would use that other piece as a combat sword.

Marcus, with a knew found, small smile on his wolf face, strode away from the counter slightly, clearing his throat to get the attention of the other two that was with him. "Alright mates, " he proclaimed, raising his left arm slightly for a slight showcase, "I got what I need. I trust you two blokes don't need any help with weapon making?" He folded his arms.

The wolf's snow white fur shown in the bright lights, and his striking eyes were amplified even more so by this. His slightly dirtied tank-top, jean-jacket, and jeans covered his healthy body type, but it was apparent by his 6 foot plus height and fit of his clothes that he wasn't a wimp.

Garoslaw
Thief
Thief

Post by Garoslaw »

The leopard looked at the wolf briefly before strapping a medical pack on one side, "Wasn't there a crowbar around here?" he asked. He soon pounded a fist at one of the terminals, perhaps it would start working again. Garo did so for about two more times before grunting and going back to looking through the items placed all around the room.

He ended up finding the crowbar in the darker corner of the room. The leopard grinned, now having a medium to set apart the surgical bed. At first the bed was levered, enough to reach for the parts that kept several other pieces in place, thus acquiring two bars, and several metal plates. He glanced at the spare First Aid kit hanging on the wall. At first he assumed it was just a decoration, given that it looks like something from the past hundreds of years. Garo reached, and to his surprise, there were a few bandages left in said kit.

He proceeded to tie the plates to cover the most vital parts of his body, not really knowing just how sturdy it was. It was better than nothing, at the very least.

SnowFire
Marquis
Marquis

Post by SnowFire »

Tee looked up from his own little world. putting away the visor, stylus and closing the the screen on his arm band. popped open the little holes in his hands and checked his energy capsules. Sighing and putting them back in he looked for a piece of sharpened metal that could be used as a melee weapon. Finding a pair of decent sized pieces of metal he picks them up and examines them. they are of almost equal length, each being about the length of his forearm. One was jagged while the other was fairy flat. "A little hammer and sharpening and these things would hurt." he said to himself. Going over to one of the bodies that had tried to hide in here before them he tore some of the cloth off the carcass and tied it around where he estimated the handles would be. He placed his ear on the door and listened, it was fairy quiet out there, which unnerved him slightly.

Going over to one of the medical tables he placed the soon to be sword on the table. He took a chunk that had fallen from a wall and began hammering out the blades. He wasn't a blacksmith by trade, but he had apprenticed to one before so he knew a little. He didn't hammer like a normal blacksmith, seeing as he didn't want to alert every alien on the ship, he instead took to sliding the rock along the edges to sharpen them. After who knows how long, he holds up his two blades. One serrated, the other sharp. He gave them a few swings in the air before trying them to his back via quick release strings. "Oh melee weapons won't last us long. Those things are deadly in close combat, and that acidic blood doesn't make it any easier. We're going to need something to stop that. anyone know where we can get or make something like that?" he asks taking his position back by the door.

My characters page

evil9731
Baron
Baron
Species: Lynx

Post by evil9731 »

As the 3 survivors made plans and prepared, the Aliens, identified as Xenomorphs, had already begun to move on them. Apparently what was supposed to be a sealed med-bay had a design flaw that was overlooked.

The Vents.

Even now as they spoke the aliens crept ever closer until finally the grate covering the vent near the ceiling was blown off and a group of 2 drones and a warrior alien hopped down into the med-bay, snarling and hissing. One of the drones leaping at the pale white wolf and lashing out with its bladed tail.
what to say what to say?

so many knives, so little time.

madness makes the world go round, the world go round, the world go round. madness makes the world go round, oh the do dah day!

i am the shadow on the moon at night, filling your dreams to the brim with fright!

CHARACTERS: http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6222

Like giant monsters AND a good plot to go behind them? Click on this to join the Rise of the Kaiju RP viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6634

Garoslaw
Thief
Thief

Post by Garoslaw »

Garo grunted and looked at the trio of aliens coming through the vent. He promptly went over to the door, to start his work on opening it. It took a fairly small amount of time to have it open. The leopard looked back, only to see a drone lunging at another companion. He growled briefly before running over, only to lash out with the crowbar to the side of it's odd head followed with another swing, only this time it was aimed downwards to smash it on the alien beast.

SnowFire
Marquis
Marquis

Post by SnowFire »

Tee growled when the aliens drop through the vent in the med lab. Instinctively grabbing for his gun, he remembered that he was low on ammunition so instead he drew one of his new blades. The cleaner one that he made for cutting rather than tearing. When the alien's tail lunged at Marcus he hopped into action. With both hands on the handle he brings it up in a wide arc, he knew that he'd have to put a ton of power behind it to piece the aliens tough carapace. He didn't exactly know how much armor was on the tail but any deflection or harm to the bladed end was, hopefully, enough to keep it from piecing his ally's body

My characters page