mercs are the true worriors (Edwin and open)

This is where all of the Age of Musketeers role-plays are archived.
fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin
Species: Incubus

mercs are the true worriors (Edwin and open)

Post by fox the cubi legend »

it's augest 5th, 1652, kent... the war has not faulterd or shown any sign of it ending...things get worse everyday, brothers fighting brothers, neighbors butchering each other... it's not pretty. a lone wonderer named Servare finds himself in a heated battle, not on either side he is hated by everyone, loyalist or parliamentarian, stuck right in the middle he is having to fight for his survival. he dashes to the left then the right, hoping to get away before they notice he has no sash or uniform "god do they ever take a break?!" he thinks to himself as another wave of loyalists join the battle, he takes a swipe from a sword and falls to his knees, looking up he notices that the hit was an accident, the soldier picks him up and appologises "sorry for that chum, got in the way of my sword!" he yells over the battle cries around them, he looks over servare and notices no sash "what happened to your sash friend?" trying to think on the spot servare pauses but soon realises that the soldier has gotten suspicious, servare drives his wrist blades into the soldier's chest cavity "i was never good at lying anyway" servare mumbles.

others notices what has happened and more turn to face servare, swords drawn and pointed at him as if they were going to fence, servare barges soldiers out of the way, running for his life, knowing if he stayed to fight he would die, he finally makes it out into the open but he has not lost the soldiers yet, 3 make their way through and chase him, servare catches a glimps in the corner of his eye, "Horses!" he cries and sashes towards them, but before he can make it he feels a sharp pain in his leg and topple over "GAH! my...my leg!" he looks down to see an arrow shot right through it, he the realises the archer aiming his crossbow at him... "oh god...no...not now" he closes his eyes thinking it's the end, until something sprints past him...
Last edited by fox the cubi legend on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.,:;~:Never Stand Back And Watch Someone Suffer:~;:,.

it's times like this i wonder what Chuck Norris would do...oh yeah,
Image Image
http://twilightus.net/feila/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5404

ImageImageImageImage

Sponsor

dragon51117
Assassin
Assassin
Species: Dragon

Re: mercs are the true worriors

Post by dragon51117 »

Ryn stands above the fallen mercenary, crouching on a rooftop. He just looks down, feeling pity. "He seemed like he might have been great. Oh, well. I guess he could use some help." Ryn jumps from the rooftop and rolls, taking most of the fall. In one quick motion, he lifts up the merc and charges towards the horses, sidestepping one as he pulls out his rapier and stabs another passing one in the rib cage, making it fall to the ground and crush it's rider. "Man, this is a heavy sucker." Getting a bit more comfortable with the 'package', Ryn runs off with the merc to the nearest place he knew: an abandoned tavern.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryn set the being down gently on the bar, pushing the bottles aside in the process. He looked down at his leg and shook his head. "You want me to pull this thing out here? I got some tools. Or do you want to be polite and introduce yourself first?" Ryn says with a grin.
Last edited by dragon51117 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scratch that, I'll do it bareback.

ImageImageImageImage

fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin

Re: mercs are the true worriors (Edwin)

servare stares at the stranger, he sits up and grabs the arrow, he snaps it in half and pushes the head through to the otherside and pulls it out, he grimaces and looks away as a tear rolls down his cheek, he tunrs and sits on the edge of the bar, noticing a full unopened bottle of ale, he grabs it and starts to open it, then servare looks directly at the stranger and smiles "that was pretty good work out there, got in got out and not even a scratch on yah...man after my own heart hehe, though it seems your a little better at the 'getting away' part ahahaha! i thank you, but i cannot give you my name" his smile quickly turns to a frown and he gulps down the ale, he pulls some fabric out of his pouch and ties up his wound "i need to go"

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage

dragon51117
Assassin
Assassin

Post by dragon51117 »

The smile quickly fading away, Ryn reaches for the stranger. "Whoa whoa now. I don't save someone and expect them to leave as soon as they pry an arrow from their leg. Stay a while. Considering what just happened, you might need to consider having a partner. Plus...I can tell you're a mercenary...So am I."

ImageImageImageImage

fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin

servare thiks for a while, he can't survive out on his own in this war...he found that out moments ago... "hmm...i guess your right...yeah, yeah ok partners we will be, but even together i doubt we could survive this war on our own, we will need a team, a strong, dedicated team" he smiles and jumps off the bar...forgetting about the injurd leg he quickly collapses onto the floor "....damnit... um, a little help here?" he holds a paw out

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage

dragon51117
Assassin
Assassin

Post by dragon51117 »

"Heh...sure thing." Ryn grabs his paw and lifts him up. "Keep your pressure off that. And how, exactly, are we to get a team?"

ImageImageImageImage

fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin

raises his eyebrow and stares at you "by dancing and singing....how do you think?! haha we go out there and find them, then convince them to join!" he laughs hard and leans on a table "this'll be fun trust me, now help me get outside, once i am out there then i will no longer need to use my legs"

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage

dragon51117
Assassin
Assassin

Post by dragon51117 »

"Well...alright." Lifting up the still-stranger, Ryn carries him outside of the tavern. "By the way, what's your name?"

ImageImageImageImage

fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin

servare pushes you back and he falls to his hands and knees, he cries out in pain as six wings burst from his spine, 2 more from his head, he pounds the ground to relieve tension, after pounding a small crater into the ground he starts to flap the wings, raising him off the ground, he stretches them out, flying high then diving down, after giving them a good work out he lowers himself in front of you, hovering above the ground "ah that feels good, my names servare, as you can see i am an incubus, but don't get scared or anything, i'm not going to kill you, i have sworn to protect all i can in this dark world, i will never give in to the beast inside me that hungers for victims....besides i couldn't kill my savour anyway hahaha" he circles you for a second getting a better look at you out here in the sun light "yes...yes you will do nicely" he smiles holding out a paw, offering a handshake "so whats your name?" he asks innocently

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage

dragon51117
Assassin
Assassin

Post by dragon51117 »

Slightly unnerved by the small show, Ryn extends his hand and embraces Servare's. "My name is Ryn. Ice-dragon. Nice to meet you." Ryn starts to shake his hand. "Seems like my partner has some surprises up his sleeve...but of course...so do I." Stepping back a bit, Ryn unfolds his wings from behind his back, stretching to be about 15 feet in wing-span. "What's a dragon without his wings?"

ImageImageImageImage

fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin

chuckles "very nice, and bigger than my wings (12) hehe, i can see we will get along fine" ponders for a while "hmmm....are you able to use ice magic or some kind of ice powers then? since you are an ice dragon" he folds his arms trying to think of a dragon that could breath something other than fire, he mutters to himself "well...there was that one that breathed rainbows....but he was uber gay so i don't know if that counts...hmmmm" snaps out of it "oh....yeah i forgot to listen to your response haha"

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage

dragon51117
Assassin
Assassin

Post by dragon51117 »

"Haha. Of course. Not only do some spells, but make up some of my own and manipulate it. And my favorite..." Ryn closes his eyes tight and mumbled something quickly. "Hydra-optimium. I can see any moisture or hydration within a mile." Looks around and sees the outline or Servare, with some figures behind him. "You?"

ImageImageImageImage

fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin

i am interested in magic but no matter how hard i try i can't seem to do anything, all cubi are supposed to be strong in magical energy but for some reason i'm not...

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage

dragon51117
Assassin
Assassin

Post by dragon51117 »

"If you want, I could try to teach you. I am not bad at all, so I think I could get ya going. Anyway, where to next?"

ImageImageImageImage

fox the cubi legend
Assassin
Assassin

servare smiles looking up "oh the next place we go to....hmmm... i know of a town which will surely have another member in there somewhere" he looks back down and adds "oh, and i would very much like to learn magic, but after my leg heals up, don't worry because i am an incubus i heal much faster than you mortals" he winks and moves his injurd leg, showing how it can allready be moved without difficulty "though if i put any weight on it....well.... it'll hurt... a LOT" he laughs and turns to face north "the town is past the boarder between these two armies... in the loyalist territory..." he poders for a brief moment before spinning to face you, a broad smile across his face "it'll take two days minimum to reach it by foot, guess we have a long walk ahead of us... or *snicker* a long 'fly' ahead of me hahahaha..." he pauses, noticing your not laughing "...ok yeah bad pun, sorry. never the less lets get cracking!" he laughs again and lowers his flying height, his feet almost touching the ground, he waves at you, giving the 'come on then' gesture and walks north.

Image Image

ImageImageImageImage