That Slaves a Druid!? (Non-feilan, human/furry, 1 slot open)

This is where all of the Twilight Zone role-plays are archived.
Rei
Assassin
Assassin

Re: That Slaves a Druid!? (Non-feilan, human/furry, closed)

Post by Rei »

-Magic user? What are you talking about. His just a human and my slave. No magic user. If it was the case, he would not be capture and sold as a slave. And if he was dangerous and dislike the slave status to that point, he would not have stay when the feral came earlier.

Feilith knew that what the says wasn't that wrong. For the magic user it was only a childish act cause if her slave was a mage it would mean that she brought a useless slave and the only way to won back her money would be to sell him to his brother. She didn't want to think about that. As for the fact that Kyros was tryin to flee was unacceptable in her mind, as for the fact he was sincere when he telled her that he would give back her necklace. At the same time that was perhaps what could blind her way of thinking. The necklace was everything to her, loosing it was like losing the only of her past self, meaning she had no future or that how the necklace was important to her. The vixen start to walk faster than before but it was still walking. To give the hound the lead would mean that the slave could become his. She did not wanted that.

Sponsor

Regret
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Canine

Post by Regret »

As Kyros continued to walk back towards the slave town he stoped and looked down to see what kept hitting him in the chest. "What-... Oooh, BALLS! I almost forgot all about that. Geez how could I have been so blind! Feilith must be worried sick about this neckless. (Sigh) I'd better make something to replace it."
As he continued to walk he tripped and fell on some old abandoned leather scrap that was tied to some tree roots, probably used in a snare to catch food. Kyros bent down to retrieve the leather and breifly decided to use his magic to restore the leather to a better quality. Then he picked up a rock and again used magic to shape it into a cutting tool and cut the leather into strips, then poked several holes into the strips. After that he used his magic again to make some of the leather strips into a soft leather that wouldn't rub his skin raw and then used some of the other strips to fasten the larger pieces into a leather collar. After he finished the collar he put it on and then put the neckless back on around his neck.
"The next town we stop at should have someone who can do some leatherwork on the collar for Feilith. Then she can have the collar show that I'm her 'property'..[Kyros winced at the thought].. and after that she can have her neckless back."

When Kyros was finished he realized that the sun was starting to set, it would be night before too long so he stood up and carefully redoubled his pace to get back to Feilith. "Hopefully she left that Hellhound back in the town. He's probably more trouble than I need right now. I need to talk with Feilith and he just keeps getting in the way. Buuut... he could possibly be useful. I just hate being in a large group of people and something tells me I'm going to be seeing more of that now."
The word of Tobuscus is now Law... Boop!

Thou shall access Youtube and clickith the search bar.

Then thou shall typeith within the search bar the search term Tobuscus.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

KABLE
Thief
Thief

Post by KABLE »

"Are you saying he hasn't escaped?" He said with a neutral voice. "Magic users are evil. He just waited for you to trust him. How much did he get away with? You have been more clever than most however. That is a statement I cannot avoid, you have played your cards well but we both want the slave. He has connections I need to question him about. I do not wish to harm him in any way, and if you do not mind my asking, for what do you intend to use this human." He was now in a light run in order to keep up with the fox. He looked at her face, studying it for any tell or suggestion as to the answers he desired. Reading people was of course his... profession and be could pick any slight twitch of the face and draw meaning from it.
Riath - http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6235
Hecilyando - http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6125
Charlie -

"I confused things with their names: that is belief."
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael »

Flying off in pursuit of Kyros, Aronta shook her head. "This is one strange druid." She continued her path though, as per the fact she could not abandon her mission. She did, however, extend her senses, connecting to the trees to be prepared to assist, should that hound prove any trouble. He gave her the willies. She gave a hawk cry to let Kyros know she was nearby.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Regret
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Regret »

As Kyros was moving he felt someone else connect with the trees and then heard a cry from the hawk above. He looked up at the bird. "You're following me aren't you? Why, is there something you want from me or are you wanting to have thoes words with me that I promised back in the slave town?" He said this to the hawk and slowed his pace.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

Rei
Assassin
Assassin

Post by Rei »

[Sorry for the late answer]

Kable could see that the vixen was worried about something. Though he could not know exactly what. She was walking fast and her eyes was fixing one invisible point in the horizon. She Knew around how far her slave was. She knew she would catch up, but don't know exactly when, but the sooner the better. She listen to the hound but refuse trust him. First if her slave was really a magic user did not know how to fix that mistake. She never wanted a mage, just a normal person, but a friend would not have make the thing. But a mage will probably refuse to do it and worst he could even inverse the role and make her the slave. That she would not accept.

As the time passed, the vixen knew she was closing in and she would see him by the minute. The closer she was the more she was wondering how to react, and the fact that she knew that the hound wantedsomething from her slave was making it harder.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Aronta said to Kyros, "Not yet, but I have been assigned to watch you, as per the orders of the Druidic head." She continued to stay in the air, not coming farther down.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Regret
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Regret »

The reply he got both confused and troubled him and he quickly assimilated the new information. 'Since I'm really just a nobody to druids, furs, and human societies why would someone be assigned to watch me...? The only reason I can come up with is the soul stone I found, that must be it. But then if it's that important then why follow me, why not simply force me to give them the stone?' Kyros stopped moving to think more clearly.
As Kyros stopped he heard movement, someone was comeing towards him. He was relieved to see Feilith appear but he was a little dissapointedto see the Hellhound still with her. As Kyros approached Feilith to talk with her the ground suddenly started to shake.
It took Kyros a moment to realize what was happening but quickly reacted by running over to Feilith. Kyros quickly grabed Feilith pulled her to the middle of the road so they were as far from the trees as possible and forced Feilith down into a fetal position so he could huddle over her. His reaction was done on instinct, as the earthquake became more intense he slowly realized what he had done, he was trying to shield this stranger from any falling debris.
'Damit this isn't a great way to try to get her to trust me, forcing her around the way I did.'

"Please just stay still Feilith and trust me, this earthquake could get really bad."
Several trees had already snapped or fallen over onto the road around them.

Capiche ?

Rei
Assassin
Assassin

Post by Rei »

Feilith did not realize what was happening. In first, she finaly find her slave as he seemed to be thinking. But even before she could do anything, the ground start shaking violently. Kyros grabbed her and make her go at the center of the road. As if she was mindless for a second, she realize that she was under her slave in a weird position, the only reason she wasn't complaining at the moment, because the earthquake scared her, not to the point of the phobia but as anyone would normaly feared. She did listen to her slave as she saw for once he was doing something that slave should do, protecting the master.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Aronta gave a jerk as the earthquake started. <Damnit! not now! We need this one alive. Forgive me for meddling in Nature, Terrannus,> she thought.

She dropped down, turning into her anthro horse form within seconds. She then set to work connecting to the earth, then soothing it's troubles. She worked hard, and a sweat came to her brow as the ground stopped trembling quite so violently, though the earthquake was still happening. <Ashes... CALM DOWN dammit...> She thought forcefully. The tremors eventually subsided, and Aronta dropped in exhaustion, panting in the middle of the road. "Thank you, Terranus, for assistance," she whispered hoarsely. (No Pun intended)

KABLE
Thief
Thief

Post by KABLE »

The earthquake hit with a violence unfamiliar to these parts. It knocked the hellhound to the ground and he let out a small grunt of surprise. For someone who is always aware of his surroundings surprises were ill received. He put his paws over his face in a desperate attempt to shield himself from the falling debris. The tremor lingered for an aeon and a half, and Hecilyando began to wonder if it would stop at all. Eventually, however, it subsided and the hound pulled together the thoughts that were speeding around his head. He locked over at the human slave. Typical human he thought. So much trust and so much loyalty. He looked away before the others could notice his distaste at the situation. This was the druids fault of course. They were the ones who caused this. His mind snarled. H walked over to the human and the vixen. "Your acts are honourable but I would recommend moving away now." he ordered in a sharp tone.
Riath - http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6235
Hecilyando - http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6125
Charlie -

"I confused things with their names: that is belief."
Jean-Paul Sartre

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

[I'm in plain view, KABLE]

Regret
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Regret »

(OCC -sorry im on springbreak but i have work and a lot of homework to do before Ill be able to finish the info sheet for the creatures

Capiche ?

Regret
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Regret »

(Sorry for the wait, I got side track with the release of the game Mass Effect 3. I have made a brief outline of the ancient creatures called the Grahss.) (sorry here's a link to the Grahss http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6165 )

As Hecilyando finished talking Kyros stood up and noticed that some of the vegitation was starting to wilt and being pulled underground. "Somethings not right here." then in the Druidic tounge "Beast child do you feel that ancient presence, it feel like something has been awoken from a long slumber." then back to his native tounge. " We need to leave this place, that quake seems to have awoken something very old."
When Kyros finished he witnessed was several root-like appendages sprung from the ground and went straight for the downed trees and started penetrating the bark and began breaking it down into plant food. When the downed trees were gone the ground again started to move, not like an earth quake but more like something was moveing around under the ground.

"Damnit!" Kyros pulled Feilith to her feet and pushed her to Hecilyando. "I don't exactly trust you Hell hound but I need you to get her away from here, I know you can feel it. Now please, get going and keep her safe. It seems as though we are all now bound together by these events for the time being."

Then there was a shrill screeching noise "hhhrrriiiiiiiiiiccchhhtt..." it sounded like a screech but it seemed to be more like air being sucked in than air being pushed out to make the noise.
(OCC the Grahss speek by pulling air into their lungs as opposed to how we speek by pushing air out of our lungs. oh and the Grahss have 4 arms and 2 legs and a long tail).
Last edited by Regret on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capiche ?

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Aronta cursed. "By the spirits! Not my idea of a good day." She planted her feet, opening her stance wide. She called up a gust of wind, and a flame also sprung up in her hand. "Know you what manner of creatures these are, Kyros?"

Aronta opened herself to the elements, a druidic magic designed to allow mixing of elements. It responded willingly, sending notes of warning through her body.