Welcome to the World of Feila!

New to the forum? Get started by reading general information about Feila and the rules of the forum.

Need help? Send a private message to RabidFox. The staff is always willing to assist users with questions and problems. There's also a thread for how to role-play.

Don't be shy. Feel free to start posting when you're ready. We have a friendly community that is more than happy to welcome you and invite you to role-play. And don't worry about all the informational threads! You only need minimal knowledge to role-play. There's no need to do lots of reading.

Role-players wanting to write role-playing posts under five sentences, see the One Liners board.

Check out our announcement forum, The World Court, for important information about what's going on in our community.

Want to chat with other Feilans? Check out our Discord server!

The great betrayal (open)

This is where all of the Twilight Zone role-plays are archived.
Regret
Outlaw
Species: Canine

Re: The great betrayal (open)

Post by Regret » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 pm

Aronta's comment caught Regret offguard. When he realized what she might be thinking his tail started to sway slowly and he quickly facepalmed himself in embarrisment. He quickly perked up when the powerful magic user approached. "Who..-no, what are you!?!? Your scent reminds me of-"
Regret flashed back to his childhood, it was his earliest memory. It was the memory of his parents death by a powerful being. Instinct took over and the bone dragon stretched his massive wings and took flight. "Stay back, I want nothing to do with YOUR kind," he said to the man with the turtle. The bone dragon flew to biggest tree that could support his mass and landed in the giant tree. His limited magic ability started to flair up and Regret unconsciously started to use the giant tree to syphon magical energy from the ground through the tree. His syphoning was very inefficent so a lat of the magic was absorbed by the tree causing it to grow and gain a magical quality and essence.
The word of Tobuscus is now Law... Boop!

Thou shall access Youtube and clickith the search bar.

Then thou shall typeith within the search bar the search term Tobuscus.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

Sponsor

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Kael was a bit taken aback. "What do you mean? You've met time- i mean, of course, you probably have had a few bad encounters with mages. I assure you, I mean no harm to those who don't exploit others." He gave a bow, then moved over to the unconcious Yartindie. "Where did you want him?" He said, seemingly into thin air.

Jace gave a nod from in the tree, then spoke into the air, "Someplace where he won't know how to get back here. Use your judgement, the one I trust." Jace then focused back on Aaoria.

Kael gave a nod, then started a long, complicated phrasing of arcane words. The power was tangible, humming in the air. Symbols began appearing around Yartindie, encircling him.

Aronta watched this with a bit of contempt. She didn't exactly like Arcane power. To sophiticated, too specific. Primal, or druidic, power was morphable and capable of many uses. She turned to regret. "Get down off that poor tree. He is harmless unless you cross over into his sense of wrong. And stop the changing you are putting the tree through. It doesn't need to accelerate it's growth." Indeed, the rate at which it grew was unprecedented, and the tree soon came close to redwood size. "This forest's trees are naturally inclined to grow quick with the absorption of energy," she explained.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Gosa
Thief
Species: Stegosaurus

Post by Gosa » Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Last edited by Gosa on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:02 pm

[ummm... 26 ft LONG or TALL???? And where are you??? Who are you talking too???]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Regret slowly regained his sences and released the flow of magic before he carefully made his way back to the ground. "Druid why do you trust this... mage?" Regret was still suspicous of the mage.

After thou has typeithed within the search bar the search term Tobuscus thou shall pressith thy enter button.

Thou shall not pressith thy enter button before the search term Tobuscus has been typeithed within the search bar but pressithed only after Tobuscus thy search term has been typeithed within thy search bar.

Capiche ?

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Aronta laughed. "If I didn't... well, let's just say I probably would be dumb. He's saved our butts multiple times. I've lost count. I must say, though, he is something of an enigma." She looked at him with trust, but a small bit of discomfort.

Kael had ignored this as he finished the ritual to teleport Yartindie. A glow emanated from the portal, showing a mountain base far away[ish]. Turning back, he waved. "See yah in a bit!" He smiled, disappearing with Yartindie.

He reappeared in the location shown, but it was about a day later there. Casting a few spells to make sure Yartindie would survive, Kael teleported back swiftly.

He reappeared not 2 seconds after his disappearance in his place he vacated, sans Yartindie. "There, now he's dealt with," he said, ageless eyes holding some hidden secret. The scent of... otherness... was stronger this time. "Tata!" He said, walking off.

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

"I don't trust his kind." Regret said after the Mage walked away. "I fear for the safty of the flower woman if HE is here hence I am staying to look out for the flowery woman."

Capiche ?

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Aronta looked at him sideways. "You sure that's the only reason? 'Cause I can vouch that he would never hurt an innocent, no matter how strange he is. Now, say you loved this girl, then I would understand. But she's in VERY capable hands right now, not Kael's even. So, sure that's your reason for wanting to stay?"

Aronta was smirking surruptitiously, her eyes sparkling with mirth. She loved poking fun at others.

KABLE
Thief

Post by KABLE » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:50 am

Aaoria was climbing down from the tree, she had excused herself in order to regain some level of rational thought. Having argued extensively with Jace she managed to get some time alone, promising to stay close to the camp. She guessed, despite her efforts, the group would have assigned someone to stay close to her without being seen.

She attempted to place the events she had experienced in a logic sequence. The number one problem she faced was where to go now, staying on with her current party could mean she may never see her old, famliar surroundings again. She wasn't sure she wanted to. 'Besides for now these people will keep me safe' she thought. She did, however, want to bring the truth to the senate. The hounds words would not hold against and actual citizens, hopefully.
Riath - http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6235
Hecilyando - http://feila.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6125
Charlie -

"I confused things with their names: that is belief."
Jean-Paul Sartre

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 am

(Sorry for my delayed reply)

Regret slowly shook his head before he facepalmed again after deciding one facepalm was sufficent.
"Females are soooo ... eeeevil. You know if this were under different circumstances then I would gladly have thrown several mudballs at you." Then looking at Aronta and finding a way to poke back, "You seem pretty fond of Kael. Sure its not love, hmm? Besides I don't even know who the flower girl is or what she looks like so I'm quite certian it's not love." Regret started to feel itchy, "I really need to clean my scales where is the bath house... er if there is one. I was hoping to have a hot bath for once. Kind of hard to have a hot bath when you try to avoid the large towns."

Capiche ?

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Aronta grew dead serious. "No. Kael is arcane, and I'm primal. We are exact opposites, magics and personalities. I am disgusted by that thought."

But she led him to a place to bathe. It was a clean running mini-lake. "Not exactly the best, but I could heat it for you." She then spoke a few words in an ancient tongue, and the water in the area heated. Aronta then stretched. "Hop in, goodsir."

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:21 pm

'Geez I must have plucked the wrong chord there' Regret thought as he followed Aronta. She asked him if he'd like the water warmed. "Uh.." but before he could finish his thought Aronta heated the water. "Thank you...?" he quickly added wondering if her offer was more of a statement than an offer.
Being alone most of the time Regret had become comfortable with himself and wasn't bothered by nudity. To him it was just part of life and everyone was different, opinions might be given freely but everyone has one. So he started to remove his armor and clothing when he realized that Aronta was still standing there. Not wanting to create an uncomfortable situation for others Regret tried to remember that society followed different rules.
"It doesn't bother me but are you just going to stand there and watch me bathe oor what?" he said trying not to come off as rude or immodest.
"I don't mind talking while doing something because it passes the time quicker ... er... (Regret shrugs slightly) Just saying. It's kind of hard for me to get used to social etiquette when one works alone all the time. I apologize if I have offended you and I apologize for my comment a moment ago about you...(thinking in his head 'Regret just shut up you egg your just digging a hole').. thanks again." then he turns around and walks over to a tree by the lake and removes the rest of his garments and hangs them up to air.
'Eh, I'll wash them later.' he thought to himself and then ran to the lake to do a giant cannonball. As he hit the water he thought ' Oops, I hope Aronta isn't still standing there if she is then I just soaked her.' If she was soaked then she might be mad and Regret wanted to be careful not to get hit by something as he surfaced so he slowly poked the top of his head out until his eyes were just above the warm water.

Capiche ?

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Aronta had just chuckled as Regret kept digging his hole with his words. Smiling, she stripped and entered the water, all non-chalant. "Remember, I live in the woods. Nudity is a common occurance." She laughed at his cannonball and splashed water back.

Regret
Outlaw

Post by Regret » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:54 pm

[BTW I understand to some of this post may appear to be provocative but that is not my intent, I simply wanted to continue with Regrets odd fascination with Aronta and her playfulness. He has never met an anthro horse before and doesn't get to many chances to socialize openly since most furs feel edgy around dragons.]

When Aronta splashed Regret she made it clear that all parties involved had a mutual understanding and as mutual understandings go once you return 'fire', in this case water, all is fair game. Regret chuckled at Aronta's counter attack and he couldn't resist using one of his large wings to splash back before diving to the bottom of the lake to grab a piece of sandstone to use for scrubbing the grime off of his scales and to remove any other unwanted particles sticking to his scales.

'Swimming is so peaceful and care free unlike flying, and requires hardly any effort. Humph, well for me anyway.' he thought to himself as he surfaced. Seeing Aronta from underneath as he surfaced he was still puzzled that she could swim with her hooved feet. It was hard not to look at her, her feet stuck out in the water. When he surfaced he swam over to a shallow area in the sun in a serpentine manner. The spot he picked out had some sandstone that was exposed along the lakes shore so Regret decided to start by scrubbing the row of horns on his head using the sandstone shore since he wasn't able to reach all of the horns. There were just some places on his body that he could only scrub when he found a spot like the one he was currently using. An hour later Regret stepped out of the lake to take some leaves from a tree the he liked to use to rub on his scales to polish and protect them from unnecessary ware and tare. After another 20 minutes and one more dip in the lake Regret got out and laid down on the grass to bask in the sun for awhile and started to drift off.

Capiche ?

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:33 am

What Aronta used for swimming was her connection to water, allowing her to increase her bouyancy. It was good being a druid... Also, regret saw that her hooved feet had actually become fins underwater. One of the better things she could do.

She stayed in the water, floating lazily. Horses swam to be able to think privately, and she was working over all that had happened.