Messing with the Fabric of the Universe[non-canon,non-feila]

This is where all of the Twilight Zone role-plays are archived.
Kael
God
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Messing with the Fabric of the Universe[non-canon,non-feila]

Post by Kael »

[Note: anyone from any time period or area can be involved and thread is OPEN. This is using a universe which you are suddenly transported to, which is stuck in medieval times... with humans as main race. Tech will be scarce, but tech of your own is encouraged. Also, Furries exist, but are exceedingly rare. Commonly held belief among humans is furries are kin to wereanimals, and similarities are evident. But furries don't actually spread wereanimal diseases.]

Ullinae was startled. One minute she had been walking down the road. The next, she was surrounded by a gray fog. When it cleared, she was walking down a similar road, but a profound sense of wrongness was evident. She shook herself, and continued walking, hoping whatever that was, it was gone now.

[note: you are appearing close by, and there is a reason to this transport...]
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

Sponsor

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis
Species: Jackrabbit

Re: Messing with the Fabric of the Universe[non-canon,non-fe

Post by RasHeart »

[OOC: This is the future Erellan...]
Erellan sighed, fiddling with his rifle, he had been travelling with a band of merchants on Dimitri, but something didn't feel right. The roads should be paved. he thought, and fog like this is unnatural. The hare's ears perked up as he heard footsteps. Erellan readied his rifle, hoping the footsteps came from somebody friendly. Erellan activated his armour, being sure that whatever was coming at him, he would come out alive.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ullinae froze as she heard something nearby. She drew her dagger, and readied it, looking about. She made little to no noise, as her master had taught the mongoose. She noted fog similar to the one she saw earlier off to the side. "Bloody magic," she muttered.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

Erellan felt movement, but the fog was no help. His visor wasn't responding, so his thermal vision wasn't an option. He had to do this traditionally. Erellan paced around, looking for his target. He was scared. What if this is gonna kill me?

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

The fog lifts showing you caravan nowhere in sight, and a mongoose nearby in rather old fashioned clothes. (Can you briefly describe your outfit?)

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

[Erellan is sporting futuristic combat armour, and wearing one of those scouter-thingys, like what Fox McCloud has in StarFox. http://www.google.ca/imgres?hl=en&biw=1 ... =109&sig=1]

The fog cleared, revealing a mongoose in ancient clothing. Erellan took no haste, and opened fire, as the mongoose had a dagger drawn. He was attempting to hit the mongoose, but mostly failed, as the recoil was too great.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

The mongoose was completely flat-footed. "What are you?" she said after the fire from the strage wand stopped. "Are you a mage? A wizard? And what are you wearing?" She herself dropped the dagger. No good to threaten mages. She smoothed her clothes, form-fitting leather armor, which covered everything but left little to imagine.

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

Are you a mage? A wizard? Erellan snickered. "And I'm assuming you're into costumes. And why haven't you heard of me? Sgt. Erellan O'Maolomhaingh, FSDF." Erellan put his rifle down, "Now I have a question for you, lass. Where am I?"

The hare looked around. Trees, everywhere, a dirt path, and little else.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

"What's a mage doing in the military as a seargent? FSDF? What is THAT? And, if you don't mind, you are the one in the costume." She looked around. "And I was in Gawain 2 seconds ago, but some mage probably teleported me somewhere."

Farther down the road a cloud of dust was being raised, but it was too far off to be seen what was causing it.

RasHeart
Marquis
Marquis

Post by RasHeart »

"Seriosuly?" Erellan inquired. "Mind me, but I was travelling with a merchant convoy on the way to a Dimitrean colony through a kill-zone! And you're telling me I'm the one in costu-" The dust cloud interrupted Erellan, as he looked behind him. "That's a big one. Quick, move it!" Erellan ran north, away from the dust storm.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

Ullinae chuckled. "It's just a couple riders. It's nowhere near dry enough for a dust storm. Unless mage-called, but those are rare." She turned to the oncoming cloud, and distinct riders could be seen now.

Gosa
Thief
Thief
Species: Stegosaurus

Post by Gosa »

"Agrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help meeeee" Pan the 8ft giant pangolin screamed, he had been skydiving on his time off when he went through a strange tingly fog, fearing that it was electrically charged he curled up into a ball and in the process he unintentionally cut his parachute cord. When he emerged from the fog things looked different, there was more farmland and absolutely no skyscrapers anymore. He thought quickly and pulled his emergency Shute and activated his Gps device which stated that their were no satellites detected in orbit, which puzzled him.

He saw two figures on the ground roughly where he was going to land. He yelled to them "look out below"

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

"Damned mages, flying and then losing spells..." Ullinae muttered. She quickly got out of the way, hoping it wasn't coming straight at her.

Gosa
Thief
Thief
Species: Stegosaurus

Post by Gosa »

"What the hell is a Mage?" Pan asked. He does not care for superstition and therefore does know about such things. He packed up his parachute grumbling that he must of gotten lost somewhere.

"so what is this place and where is the nearest coffee house?" Pan enquired.

Kael
God
God

Post by Kael »

"You mean, you don't know what a wizard is?" Ullinae was stupified. This was unheard of. Not knowing of mages? And doing what seems to be magic? "And what in tarnation is coffee?"