From Ashes to Fire (Simi-open PM me or talk to me on IRC)

This is where all of the Twilight Zone role-plays are archived.
tannerfox
Baron
Baron
Species: wolf

Re: From Ashes to Fire (Simi-open PM me or talk to me on IRC

Post by tannerfox »

Joshua blinked and he gulped down hard not sure on what he just did was right. He lowers his weapon a bit as he backed up. This was not good at all. What if this dragon really wasn't causing any issues. Plus its self aware, that always made things more difficult than it should be. It wasn't that he had issues with killing other beings its just the situation in itself. He had disturbed the peace this time and started to feel really bad about it.

The dog would then look at the dragon with concern "So your not a wild beast? Then why are the locals saying your terrorizing them huh?" He said in a uneasy yet attempting to be intimidating tone. He couldn't of been sure wither or not he was still hostel however due to the fact that he was crying disturbed the collie.

He then realized that this could be a trap and aimed his gun at the beast once again "Y-you are trying to fool us...i mean look at your size you cant tell me that a few bullets are taking you down that easily?!"
Image I Blew up Felia on my first try i have mad marksman skills Now no website is safe from THE WOLFS VENGENCE!!!

The_Links
Darren
Don
Karnis(Age_Of_Space)
Image lol

Sponsor

Larcen
Duke
Duke
Species: Coyote

Post by Larcen »

The pain in his gut threatened to make Chrys pass out. His head started to swim, but he fought back. The first time getting riddled with high-powered light machine gun rounds, it was hard to know what to expect. Certainly not questions from the attacker. Shoot first and ask questions later? Seriously?

Yeah right. Like he was going to be interrogated while he was bleeding all over the cave floor. By the way, fellas, CAUTION: Chrys' blood was harmful or fatal if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through skin. Vapors harmful. Luckily the cave was a well-ventilated area. Chrys lay there, whimpering, barely able to speak. The bullets had exited, thankfully, though most of the lead had eroded by that time. Still, that just meant there were two holes per round in his body.

"J-just...go away..." he whispered, choking on the pain. Chrys figured he was going to die there. His tail went limp, his eyes closed, teeth still bared in agony. "P-please...go...away..." He trailed off in a small, piteous whimper, his entire form shivering all over.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx

You say 'fundamentalist' like it's a bad thing. X3

Artashir
Outlaw
Outlaw
Species: Barbary Lion

Post by Artashir »

Artashir hardened himself at the poor scene, not often you see a reptile cry, and when it does, it is usually a fatal end to that. So with his paw still on his pistol, he strided over to the giant dragon, avoiding the blood and looking at the wounds. "Looks abit bad but we can save him." He said, flipping a tail. "But we have to bring someone to help him. He is too big and heavy to drag, besides...his attributes make it alot more difficult."

Then he looked at the hero of this little venture with searching eyes, as if expecting a certain answer.

tannerfox
Baron
Baron

Post by tannerfox »

Joshua blinked and realized that he had made a big mistake. Why did he decide it was a good idea to go in guns ablazing? Then again the Dragon didn't give us much of a choice in the matter trying to scare us away. Any other way he had done something wrong and now needs to right this wrong. "Artashir right?" He said turning towards his companion. "Im going to pull the bullets out and patch him up." With that said he throws his bag on the ground and rummages through it.

The dog would pull out a rolled up piece of cloth when he unrolled it you could see several surgical tools and different syringes and medicines. The dog setup shop next to one of the bullet wounds. He would go int into the wound carefully thankfully he had gloves on and his mask was still on. He soon realized that the Bullets were no were to be found. He looked in another wound same thing "W-what its like the bullets vanished? What are you?" He said before realizing there was no enough time to talk. He had to stop the bleeding.

Josh took out a Suture before applying it to the wounds he was sure that what ever dissolved the bullet would kill any infection. Not to mention the max-med he would give him once he stitched him all up would clear out his system. He worked fast applying pressure to each wound as he would stitch up the others. Before long he was all patched up to the best of the young dogs ability. But the dogs job wasn't finished yet he then took out a syringe that was attached to a auto inject system and jabbed the needle into one of the soft vulnerable areas of the dragons armor injecting the Max-med into his system clearing out all infection and jump-starting the healing process. "There you go bud....now you wont die"
Image I Blew up Felia on my first try i have mad marksman skills Now no website is safe from THE WOLFS VENGENCE!!!

The_Links
Darren
Don
Karnis(Age_Of_Space)
Image lol

Larcen
Duke
Duke

Post by Larcen »

Even with tough armor, the pain of being sewn up was unbearable. If Chrys had not pretty much given up the ghost already, he would have thrashed and roared and put up a fuss. Instead, he gave up and let it happen, gritting his teeth and letting flames seep out between his jaws.

When the collie talked to him again, he looked back at the bandages in disbelief. "I...why...what?" Never look a life-saving in the mouth, he figured. "Th-thanks...I guess?" Chrys dared not move, lest he spook the armed furs again and get shot up more.

"I...I'm a mutant freak. What do you want to know?" he asked, half fearful. The white pinpoints of light that were his pupils flicked from the dog to the lion and back again.
"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx

Artashir
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Artashir »

Standing in a respectful distance on a rock with a easy balance, Art nodded to Joshua when he was asked the correction of his name, and simply watched him fix the dragon. Cautious incase he tried to turn on them, he was impressed with the collie's work, and ignored the beast's expected reactions until it was done.

Listening to the confusing stumblings, Art decided to answer the wounded dragon, "To put it simply, the surrounding area have been affected by your unusual smugs and condition, so we were hired to stop the problem. Killing you would be one solution, but seeing that you are able to reason, perhaps we can have a agreement...leave the area and find a more suitable home away from the riffraff."

tannerfox
Baron
Baron

Post by tannerfox »

The Collie smirked as he looked up at the monstrous dragon that was before him. "By now your wounds should allready be close to healing due to the Max-med,which by the way isn't cheap, you should be able to stand." The collie then rolled up his medical supply's and placed them in his bag. All the while he had a thinking expression on his face. He had an idea imagine how many raiders would mess with him if he had someone like this dragon on his side. "I have a proposition for you...umm? Whats your name by the way? Mine is Joshua. Now as I was saying i have a proposition to offer. You seem to have quiet a few people who want to kill you around here. So like my companion just said maybe we can "help" you relocate." He then looked at the dragon in the eyes "As you can tell i know what im doing. so what do you say big fella?

The_Links
Darren
Don
Karnis(Age_Of_Space)
Image lol

Larcen
Duke
Duke

Post by Larcen »

Chrys opened his mouth to sarcastically query, What's in it for me? but then realized that question had already been answered. Not getting killed was a very good reason to accept an invitation. It still blew the dragon's mind why everyone wanted to kill him. He had never harmed a sentient fur, though prolonged exposure to him could be fatal. Still, he could not justify going along with them for that simple fact.

"Um, it's Chrys, but I...no. I'll take my chances. I don't want to hurt you guys, even though you shot me." Welcome to Chrys being grateful. "I mean, thanks, really, for fixing it--me--whatever. But it's too dangerous for you to be around me, breathing my air."

As proof, Chrys stood up, impressed with modern medicine's abilities, and brushed his shoulder with a paw. A cloud of dust puffed from his hide, into the air. "That's not dandruff," he sighed, blowing it upward and away from the mammals.

"Anyway, how 'bout a compromise? You just tell me where the place is, and I'll go. No need to shorten your life expectancies by me tagging along," he said, the spade-like tip of his tail twitching nervously.

Artashir
Outlaw
Outlaw

Post by Artashir »

Artashir calmly put a paw behind his back, speaking at first sarcastically and slowly become determined and proud, "Yes quite the compromise, we let you go to some far-off place that is perhaps safe, like a old quarantine facility or another cave that could hide you until those greedy mercenaries or self-righteous Hunters decide to go out dragon hunting. Many will probably fail, others get lucky, wear you down until finally you leave this wasted world, while we continue our lives to whatever we do. Or we get you a nice evo-suit and show this world that you are a not a bad reptile despite your condition and may one day be called a hero of people one day."

Breathing softly to his little speech, he rested his other hand on the handgrip of his pistol casually, more out of habit and instinct than purposely. Looking at Chrys, he put his other paw behind his back to show little agression.