The weapons of Armetsuru(open to first four)

This is where all of the medieval Gawain role-plays are archived.
kitsuni89
Omnipresence
Species: sapphire wolf

The weapons of Armetsuru(open to first four)

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Daine walked slowly up to a small cabin in the middle of a dead forest. The trees stood tall but supported no sign of life. Grass was brown and crumbled up in certain areas, te rt was just dirt. A little breeze blew through the thick surrounding area that chill te skin under the fur. The lavender skunk pushed the old, cracked door open to the cabin but it fell to the floor with a giant THUD! "Oh shoot." Slowly Daine walked into the cabin. Dust flew around from where the door hit the ground. "Eh i will have to do I guess." She put scrolls, books, maps, and various papers across a creaky table. Seeing no chair she walked outside.

About twenty minutes passed and the purple skunk had a log. Daine spun it on the ground. Taking a deep breath, she took her claws and rapidly them at the log. After a while, a chair stood where the log once was. She wipd her paws off and took the chair inside, sat it down, sat her self on it while adjusting her tail, and bgan looking through everythig in front of her.
Slimtart: I am known as the twin spirit fox.
Kovu: No...your known as a the demented creature from the darkness.
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Kovu: Noooo! *runs*
Slimtart: Why you running? *Chases*
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Sponsor

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Re: The weapons of Armetsuru(open to first four)

Post by kitsuni89 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm

(I am going o delete this thread in a couple days unless someone joins in. Love you my fellow feilians
Slimtart: Oh and you have what power to give me a title? Come here and I will show you why your known as the broken tooth wolf.
Benice: *Steps out and punches both their noses making them fall* Stop you two or I will chain you out side again.....males..always a rock in my boot. *sigh.*

Kael
God
Species: Panther or Dragon

Post by Kael » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:58 pm

Kael appeared with a flash. "dammit, these teleports never seem to work for me." He muttered under his breath.

He surveyed the scene. He moved towards the open door, since he was a scholar at heart, and wanted to know things. The Panther approached, whilst a feral weasel poked out of his collar.

"Miss the target again? You need to get your act up, old fool." The weasel was taunting him, quietly, but harshly.

"Hey, 300 years isn't old, young idiot. 1000 is. I'm barely over the hill in terms of eternal youth."
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Did you hear about the Scottish drag queen? He wore pants. ~Lynn Lavner

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 am

(hey kael! thank you for joining)

Daine looked up to see the panther. Surprise or alert didn't show in her face or actions. "Hello sir and...weasel. What brings you to this fabulous cabin in the middle of no where?" Sarcasm was one of her favorite humors but some take it seriously. She hoped this panther or weasel wasn't one of them. She stood and held a paw out over the maps on the table. "My name is Daine Dern, nice to meet you."

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:49 am

[no problem. most of my stuff died.]

"I am Kael. I was... taking a stroll around here." Kael shook Daine's hand. The panther hated teleportation magic. Always seemed to make him end up in the middle of nowhere. "Where is here, any way?" The weasel gave what sounded like a laugh, until Kael swatted at him and hissed at him in Abyssal.

A small feral chimp screeched and came flying out of the trees. "I found him!" He shouted to the other familiars.
Why is it that, as a culture, we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than holding hands? ~Ernest Gaines

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work: "Hello. Can't work today, still queer." ~Robin Tyler

War. Rape. Murder. Poverty. Equal rights for gays. Guess which one the Southern Baptist Convention is protesting? ~The Value of Families

Why can't they have gay people in the army? Personally, I think they are just afraid of a thousand guys with M16s going, "Who'd you call a faggot?" ~John Stewart

Soldiers who are not afraid of guns, bombs, capture, torture or death say they are afraid of homosexuals. Clearly we should not be used as soldiers; we should be used as weapons. ~Letter to the editor, The Advocate

cossant
Marquis
Species: Wolf

Post by cossant » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

((ooc: hope you don't mind me jumping in ^_^))

Mark walked through the dead forest, his cloak covering his attire, which consisted of a leather vest adorned with knives, arrows, and miscellaneous items, mostly what a thief would use. His cloth pants were slightly torn near the edges around his ankles. A dagger was strapped to his left side, and a bow and quiver were slung on his shoulder.

Shivering from the wind, he eyed the cabin in the distance.

"Might as well." he sighed. At least the wind kept him awake, like back in Domus.
He kept walking towards the cabin, his paws slightly sore from all the walking he was doing.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

(No problem. thnk you for joinng)

Daine nodded to the panther. Looking at the maps she had spread on the table she pointed to a little tree icon. "We are here, the woods of clertince. These woods are a sort of enrance to where I am headed." She pulled a sack up beside her and took a small pouch out the side labled, weasel. "Here ya go friend." She poured the contents of the tiny sack onto her paw and held it up to the feral weasel. "It is food made speacial for weasels." The chimp came flying. "Friend of yours Kael?"

She sniffed the air for a moment and noticed a another male headed this direction.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Kael sighed in relief as the chimp found him. He was worried about finding his familiars. They must have been worried sick. The return trip was what went wrong, and he had to hop from place to place trying to find his tower again. stupid thing never stayed put. the monkey scampered up his arm, settling on his shoulder. A feral crow came flying down and landed on his head, whilst a feral owl plopped down on his other shoulder. He was quite a sight to be seen, with four animals on his person.

The weasel sniffed the food, then took a few morsels in his paws. "Thank you, kind Daine." He ate his food with politeness. Kael had worked hard to get him to be like that.

Kael replied to Daine finally. "Ok, then we are in Gawain. Good. Where are you going by the way?" He then gestured to his familiars. "They are. The weasel is Vanth, the monkey is Ren, The crow is Gatt, and the owl is Fon." Anyone who knew runes knew they were all names of runes. Vanth is the rune of speed, Ren the rune of strength, Gett the rune of speech, and Fon is the rune of wisdom.

cossant
Marquis

Post by cossant » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 am

Mark, hearing a conversation inside the cabin, approached it with a slight caution. Deciding it was best to not seem like he was hostile, he drew up to the cabin, just out of sight of the doorway. Gathering his mind, he rapped his knuckles against the door frame, and stepped halfway in the cabin. "Heyo. I hope i'm not intruding on anything." he said, lightheartedly.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 am

Daine smiled and nodded her head in a gesture meaning your welcome. She also got out more little sacks of different food to give to the others. "It is a pleasure to meet all of you. Your named after runes I see. As an elementist I read about various runes." turning and getting a map, the lavender skunk pointed to a small mountain icon. "I am headng to Benato mountain in search for lost weapons." Another walked in the doorway. "Ah we have another guest in our lil patch of pradise." She giggled to her joke then welcomed the newcomer in. Turning back to Kael, she smirked and touched his head. In mind speech she told him something. "you work for the dark hand organization thing don't you?"

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:14 am

Kael's finger glowed and left a visible trace as he sketched the rune of speech in the air and connected it with the rune of mind. He then mind-spoke back, "Dark Hand? I don't know... Oh, you mean the Black Hand... No, I am no murderer. I am but a wizard on the side of himself." Kael had had a few run-ins with the Black Hand. Mainly with their Thumb. Man, was that fur strong. Took forever to get away from him.

His familiars all went and politely ate their food, not snapping it up like normal creatures of their kind.

Kael turned and greeted the newcomer. "Greetings. No you are not interrupting much. Just having a bit of a get-to-know you chat." Kael always expected the best in people. You would think after 300 years of life, he would be pessimistic, but he held on to his optimism like a drowning man.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:48 am

Daine responded in mind to Kael. "Oh then it must be just the aura residue from your last encounter with one then." She gave a smile and went outside. Fetching a couple more logs from the previous tree she got the first one from, she spun one at a time. Soon she had two more chairs. The skunk brought them in and sat them by the table. "There we are. Take a load off gentlemen." Taking a seat in her chair, she took out some various ingredients of food. She piled them together and began chopping various vegetables and meats. At her side a water pouch opened up and a slow stream of water flowed from it to the pot like a living snake. "Stew sound good you two?"

cossant
Marquis

Post by cossant » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 am

Mark gave an impressed whistle, as Daine expertly turned a couple of logs into two chairs. "Well, that's one handy skill to have." he complimented. His ear twitched slightly, as he realized the two were talking through some type of magic.
Why did I not take the time to study magic? he thought.

As Daine began cutting up vegetables and meat, Mark couldn't help but remember his hunger. He hadn't eaten in a day, and his stomach reminded him of that. When stew was mentioned, his stomach growled in hunger. "Guess my answer's obvious." he half-laughed, as took one of the chairs and sat down.

Kael
God

Post by Kael » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:45 am

Kael decided it was a good idea to accept. "Sounds perfect." And the residue completely explained why his familiars had not come back to him immediately. Dealing with the Black Hand always left a mark.

Kael sat down and his familiars settled on him. The Owl perched on his head. The raven on his shoulder. The monkey hung by his other shoulder, and the weasel curled in his lap.

kitsuni89
Omnipresence

Post by kitsuni89 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:26 pm

"Ah ok this should only take a second." Daine mixed the meat and vegeables into the pot of water. Next, she picked up the pot in her paws and they caught on fire. The pot began bubbling wlldly. "There we go. Stew is ready." She placed out bowls and spoons for each of them. After that, she filled each bowl up a pretty good amount. "Enjoy!" A warm smile was on her face as she ate her serving.